In Between Challenges - Mixed CHAT Thread (9/9/13-9/15/13)

• Good Monday morning everyone! I hope everyone had an enjoyable on-plan weekend.

I attended my best friend's little girl's birthday/pool party, which was so much fun spending the afternoon with a group of seven year olds! Have I mentioned my own children are teenagers? They aren't nearly as much fun as little girls - just kidding... Sort of

Anyway, I had a plan going in to steer clear of the birthday cake, but gosh darn it, I LOVE BIRTHDAY CAKE! So I had a piece even though it was completely off-plan. I regretted it for about 12 hours, but my weight didn't budge today so I'm over it. Plus my period started (a week early...) so I'm blaming my slip up on PMS cravings

What are you all up to this week? Share your own challenges, successes, or just chat us up here!
  • I forgot to add: at my official Medifast weigh in on Saturday I'm down a total of 55 pounds, that's right, 11 sunny s in my siggy!
  • Hi everyone. Had lunch with Dahlia today and we were both wondering when the next challenge will begin. Does anyone know yet?
  • Hi all, I came here too to see when the next challenge will start. I've only lost about 4 lbs since the end of the last challenge. Been battling recurrent uti, this time with uva ursi, plus week-long trips to stay with my brother (who died this past Monday ) during which I ate way off plan. So, I NEED the next challenge to add to my drive. Good luck all, see you in October
  • Darcey - congrats on the 55lbs that's awesome. A piece of cake won't hurt you..the whole cake will:-)

Elizabeth - no exact dates yet sometime in October though.

Dora - so sorry for your loss how are you doing? Good job on the 4 lbs though. That's tough when your traveling and under stress. The challenge will be sometime in October. We will get you dates soon.

I'm not ready for the next challenge yet....I should be as I haven't been on track at all. I have been maintaining I guess which is a victory for me but I still need to lose 10-15lbs.
    I think I'll hale with the next challenge but not actually participate in it. Not sure yet.

Well hope everyone is having a great week so far.