3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Biggest Loser Challenges (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/biggest-loser-challenges-225/)
-   -   Blue Team Frozen Fiesta 2013 Chat Thread Week 2 (Jan 14/13 - Jan 20/13) (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/biggest-loser-challenges/273345-blue-team-frozen-fiesta-2013-chat-thread-week-2-jan-14-13-jan-20-13-a.html)

LeslieB 01-13-2013 10:02 PM

Blue Team Frozen Fiesta 2013 Chat Thread Week 2 (Jan 14/13 - Jan 20/13)

Blue Team:

Total Lost: 80.4 lbs (-0.96%)

Blue Team Biggest Loser: :congrat:princessgina00 (-19.4 lbs, -9.10%):congrat:

Honorable Mentions:

SMSDREAMER2007 (-8 lbs, -2.91%) :carrot:
floann (-6.2 lbs, -2.90%) :cp:
phxjenn (-7.9 lbs, -2.22%) :dancer:

Congratulations to all the losers for week 1 !! We did a great job !!

You can find the official results thread here:

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/bigg...y-results.html

Let's keep rocking it in week 2 !!

SMSDREAMER2007 01-13-2013 10:31 PM

WTG TEAM! Not bad for missing 1/3 of our team. And, Glad I could help leslie ;) I have ran a BL challenge in the 20's thread BUT couldn't keep it up, too much in my schedule. I seriously appreciate you guys who can make time in your schedule for this stuff ;)

LeslieB 01-13-2013 10:43 PM

Thanks SMS.... glad the 3 of us are able to do it. I do very much enjoy these challenges... it's about the teamwork and comraderie far more then the actual red/blue winning each week... although that's an added bonus.

Misti in Seattle 01-13-2013 11:20 PM

Yes... thanks Leslie and the others who work so hard to make this happen!

For sure SMS... we did okay considering a third of our team disappeared LOL. And anyway, we are all winners since our real goal is to lose weight!

We are off for another week!

Bigmid 01-14-2013 12:00 AM

CONGRATULATIONS princessgina00, SMSDREAMER2007, flannel, and phxjenn for being our biggest losers for the week.

CONGRATULATIONS to all of the blue team for your losses this week.

If you didn't have a loss not to worry we have 12 weeks left in this challenge:-)

We are missing a few of the blue team on the WI thread so if your just seeing this now make sure to add your name over there for next week.

Thank you Leslie for starting the new threads. I was just coming to do them up and here they are already. :-)

Well I have be nice to my self I'm trying a new way of thinking. I've been focusing on cardio and calorie burn but today (and hopefully 3 times a week) I will focus on flexibility. I did 20 min of Pilates and 30 mi of BL WL yoga. I need to increase muscle and tone as well as the cardio. I just feel bad usually knowing its not a ton of calories gone......trust me I know how good this is for me it's just the crazy head space thing.

Well seeing as my job is done I guess I can go play a bit on the iPad before going to sleep now.

Hope you all have a great night and a great day 1 week 2

katrinakit 01-14-2013 05:18 AM

Congratulations to our biggest losers!!!

wendychic 01-14-2013 09:34 AM

Oh man, sorry I missed weigh in!!! I weighed myself (up 2lbs) and ran to take a shower and let the day get ahead of me!! Basketball tournament all weekend with my daughter kept me going. Shoot!!! Thanks for putting in my freebie!! I set an alarm in my phone, this should help with future problems. I have enjoyed reading the chat all week and the encouragement. Lets go Blue Team!!!

LucyOlivia 01-14-2013 10:35 AM

Yeah we are doing well regardless of how anyone else has done. There isn't a big cash prize like in the real biggest loser, we will win by reaching our own weight goals (which sounds like a much better prize to me). After twelve weeks we will have lost so much! Well done everyone!

SMSDREAMER2007 01-14-2013 11:56 AM

agreed lucy!

clsuits 01-14-2013 01:36 PM

Great job blue team!!!

18young 01-14-2013 02:10 PM

Im super excited that im already down a pound this week :) I also have spent the day cooking. I made 94 calorie muffins that will definitely kill your sweet tooth, also for dinner im making stuffed shells and altered the recipe to add spinach in the cheese and herb mix for the shells and added fresh mushrooms and zucchini to the sauce! I hope it turns out good and my family enjoys it.

Jenile4 01-14-2013 02:31 PM

Great job blue team! I hope everyone has another great week! :)

LittleBlueCat 01-14-2013 02:32 PM

I love Mondays. Oh wait, that didn't sound right. Ok, to explain myself, I don't Care for Mondays, for it's once again back to another work week. But I Love Mondays, for it's a fresh start for getting in shape, and working on losing a few more pounds. Even though I didn't do badly last week, it's just that I always feel 'refreshed' on Mondays. Last week I workout during my regular times, food wise, was ok. But on Mondays, I get a fresh start, for an even better week then last... you know what I mean?

Besides, the Biggest Loser show is on tonight!! Can't wait!

Go Blue Team~

princessgina00 01-14-2013 06:04 PM

I can't believe I actually stayed on plan food-wise for an entire week. No binging. That's rare for me. Congrats to all the losers of last week. And congrats to Team Blue for sticking to the challenge for the first week and continuing into the second week. We may not see big losses for this week, but at least we were able to continue long enough to expect some loss. Hope all is going well for everyone. I am freezing here, but, luckily, I do not have to exercise outside. Let's GO BLUE!

dare 2 dream 01-14-2013 08:26 PM

Congrats everyone on the losses! I just dug out my old BodyBugg and wore it for the first time in a few years today. It definitely is more motivating to actually see a number for calories burned for the day to get a more accuracte calorie deficit for the day. I also like that it monitors my sleep patterns since I seem to wake up so much at night. Hoping for a great week!!