Old 05-11-2012, 01:01 PM   #46  
Shrinking Chick

S/C/G: 288/ticker/160

Height: 5'8"

Montecristo - maybe you're trying to burn too many calories and your body is rebelling? Burning a little less sounds like a good idea. More water sounds like a good idea, too. I aim for 100 ounces a day, and usually go over. Medifast makes me thirsty.

Rosetta - hang in there!

Zogo - I discovered diet margaritas last summer - yum! I'm usually a gin & diet tonic girl in the summer, but I wanted something I could order when I'm out. I buy the Zilch packets and order tequila & water with extra lime.

Thanks for the congratulations everyone - I honestly can't remember the last time my weight started with a 1. It's been over 10 years for sure. Part of me wants to scream it from the rooftops, and another part of me doesn't want the world to know how much I used to weigh.
Old 05-11-2012, 01:38 PM   #47  

S/C/G: 253/ticker/175

Height: 5'6"

Riddy, Mel & Selway - Thanks for the encouragement. I think it is my body rebelling. I've just been exhausted. I had an hour nap yesterday, then slept 8 hours, and I'm still tired today. Ugh! I've recalibrated everything for a 2.5lb weight loss, so we'll see how that goes. Today is my weekly rest day, so maybe that will help too. This isn't exactly the first week, I really started the first of April, but because I keep crashing I've not made any progress. Sometimes slower is just better!

Riddy - I always have a harder time working out on my days off...I guess because I don't have a schedule, plus I feel like the whole day should be "free". Kind of silly, really.

Mel - Hope you find your energy again. TOM can be a pain.
Old 05-11-2012, 05:04 PM   #48  

S/C/G: 231.0/193.6/185.9

Height: 5'5

Monte -- I feel for you on the sleeping front ... somehow I got off my schedule and I've been falling asleep at my computer every afternoon!!! So tonight I'm going to glut myself on Mad Men and go to bed at 10 pm.

I lost 1.2 this week, by some miracle. SERIOUSLY. Stress must be good for me. Only 0.6 up from where I was before the Month from Hades, so I'm hoping I can lose 1.1 this week and skip the 157s entirely.

WW has an awesome new takeout-themed cookbook, with a recipe for DH's favorite, Veggie Pad Thai. Needless to say, this will be tried out this week.
Old 05-11-2012, 06:07 PM   #49  
Focus

S/C/G: 296/ticker/199/

Height: 5'4

[QUOTE=Riddy;4329739]I made it to Onederland today - YAHOO!!!!!

GREAT NEWS ! CONGRATS !

Old 05-11-2012, 06:17 PM   #50  
Focus

I have had a good week ! I cannot complain. My exercise has gotten better finally ! My late night eating is improved WOO HOO ! I love this challenge it is helping me stay focus . I feel like a contestant on the show . I am gonna pretend I am gonna win 250,000 ! LOL

Old 05-11-2012, 07:22 PM   #51  

Hi Red Team
I'm down 3 lbs this week!!! I'm off to the Kansas City area in the morning for the weekend, we are visiting DS for the weekend YAY!! I just need to remember no bar-b-q, or maybe only a little. Tonight I get to pack and get ready to leave bright and early in the morning.

I hope everyone has a great weekend!
Bette K
Old 05-11-2012, 08:48 PM   #52  
Shrinking Chick

Hooray for a good week, Dumplin and Bette k!

I hope TOM doesn't mess you up to badly, Mel.

Montecristo, my days off are the easier days for me to exercise. I work 4, 10 & 1/2 hour days, so I have to push myself to work out at night after work. I can't bring myself to get up any earlier than 5:30 or 6:30 am, LOL. The days I go in at 11am it's possible, but I haven't been good at telling myself to do it until this challenge. On my days off, unless there is something planned for the morning, I don't let myself leave the house til I've exercised. Seems to be working so far.
Old 05-12-2012, 02:04 PM   #53  
Focus

I hope everyone is having a great weekend. I have been trying to get everything together for Memorial Day weekend. My daughter is coming home from Long Island, NY . We are planning a huge cookout that weekend . I have'nt seen her since Febuary ( I am so excited ) I want the pool cleaned out by Memorial Weekend and plus I make all my Memorial flowers arrangements (big job) ! I have alot on my plate ! ha ha (NOT FOOD) I HOPE . This challenge has helped me to think more positive . I want to be on the winning side by losing.....LOL Come on let's get our ducks in a roll and show'm what we're make of. I love it when I feel the burn ( in my boday) and I love it when we are all fired up ! That's when that ball will start rolling in our FAV....
RED TEAM FUTURE WINNERS !!! GO GO GO !!!

Last edited by Dumplin; 05-12-2012 at 02:05 PM.
Old 05-12-2012, 02:20 PM   #54  

S/C/G: 210/see ticker/130

Height: 5'2"

Happy Saturday!
I've had a ful morning, making breakfast for my 3 + 2 friends who slept over. Dishes are all done, baked a lemon, sour cream cake to take to a friend who had a baby recently. Whew. Squeezing in my squats & push ups in between all this too.
Running errands this afternoon. Hope there is nap time later on -lol!
Busy hands keeps them out of the food!

Dumplin- great attitude!!

Bette- way t go! Have fun visiting DS. Safe travels.

Have a gret day all!
Old 05-12-2012, 06:07 PM   #55  
My Evolution

S/C/G: Size 26/Size 18/Size 8

Height: 4'11"

I just realized I hadn't checked in at all this week. So sorry about that!

Everyone congrats on their weightloss last week and this week!

riddy--Big congrats on the entry into onederland

shanhat81--I'm guessing you are on WW? Keep posting the recipes please!I especially like that the points are already figured out.

Although I have not been checking in it has been a good week for me foodwise, exercise, and water.
Old 05-13-2012, 11:41 AM   #56  

Happy Mothers Day to all the moms & wonderful women everywhere.

May it be a splendid day for all. Oh & don't forget to weigh in
Old 05-13-2012, 06:59 PM   #57  
Shrinking Chick

Happy Mother's Day, moms!

For a little variety, I used my mom's pilates machine today. Now that she's back from Florida, I'd like to add that in at least once a week. Her treadmill is in the same room - maybe I can convince her to work out together on my days off - one of us can use the treadmill while the other does the pilates video, then switch.
Old 05-13-2012, 10:30 PM   #58  

Hi Red Team-
Here is the week 3 Chat Thread!!
http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/bigg...4-05-20-a.html