Old 01-03-2012, 01:14 PM   #31  
Which round am I at now?

S/C/G: 158/see ticker/140

Height: 5' 5-3/4"

So what are you all up to this week? I was supposed to start an internship this week but have a couple of kinks to work out. Instead today I will do some cleaning (very much needed!) and some cooking for the week ahead! (I always find making bulk meals is just easier.)

I haven't quite decided on a menu yet...
Old 01-03-2012, 01:27 PM   #32  
Changing my life

S/C/G: '09HW337 '11SW 314.0/266.6/155

Height: 5' 6"

I'm back at work after 12 days off. Boo.

Trying to get back into a routine again, which includes staying on plan!!
Old 01-03-2012, 05:09 PM   #33  

S/C/G: 260.8/248.8/150

Height: 5'7"

Hi Blue Team!

I'm Beth and this is my first BL challenge. I'm excited to make a fresh start, I'm looking to get as close to goal as possible this year!

I started off today at the Drs with a sinus infection, now I'm on antibiotics and steroids, but I'm still 100% committed!
Old 01-04-2012, 12:22 AM   #34  

Hi still can't post much typing on the phone. I've tried to get my password emailed to me three times now and still nothing. I'll go on the computer tomorrow and double check there but if that's a no go I'm not sure what to do to be able to access this site anywhere but my phone. Good thing I'm not leading anymore or we'd a be hooped.
Well I'll talk to you all later.
Old 01-04-2012, 01:25 AM   #35  

S/C/G: 398/257/150

Height: 5'6"

Howdy Blue Team !

Here's hoping everyone is having a great week so far. How has the first week of January been for you so far?

Today was a crazy day for me. I had a dietitian appointment, therapy, doctor appointment and personal training. It's nice to finally get home and be able to sit back and see how we're all doing.

Quilly - Glad to see you back ! Sounds like you have a great plan for the new year.

ennay - What a great way to end the year ! I will definitely incorporate your suggestion to the old thread when starting the new. Thanks for the suggestion.

Kayakgirl - Congratulations on being lighter and here's to a great 2012 !

takingcontrol - Hope you're having a great vacation !

Jeanettey - Congratulations on your great loss so far !

Cathy - Onederland here you come ! And you go girl on that workout !

Amanda - What a great reason to be healthy... glad you're here !

souvenirdarling - Welcome to the challenge ! A beach wedding sounds lovely. How did the cooking and cleaning go?

Angie - Welcome ! We will stick with this together !

Somni - Glad to see you back ! Isn't it amazing how our bodies can transform into workout machines when we have the drive?

Tate - Glad to see you back ! Thank you for the kind words.

Bigmid - Hopefully the computer issues will be worked out soon for you. So... what was the crazy purchase?

Erin - Welcome ! Twins... sounds very exhausting but so enjoyable too I bet.

seaurchin - Yay Onederland !!! Very exciting !

rachaelm - Welcome ! So happy you decided to join the challenge. Sounds like you have a plan !! You can do it !

Susan - Welcome ! It's great to see someone else using Fitbit... I've had mine for about 8 months and really like it. Great friends are invaluable.

Beth - Welcome ! Hope your sinus infection clears up quickly... they can be so nasty.

I hope I didn't miss anyone. It's nice to see everyone introducing themselves. We are in this together and we can do it !!

Time to spend some quality time with the Hubby then bed for me. I don't have to get up early tomorrow so looking forward to sleeping in. Have a great evening/day all !
Old 01-04-2012, 06:02 AM   #36  
Believing is Seeing

S/C/G: 260/188/150

Hey there Blue Team. Meant to be on here sooner, but I'm also trying to start a blog, that includes my new food plan and active movement, formerly known as diet and exercise, lol. No, really, it's all very heady, but really excellent information and guidance. If you want the day to day details, go to the blog . But for the short version, I'm still working out the kinks in my diet plan, and I have not purposefully moved as yet, but I am fully committed. Let's rock this challenge!!!
Old 01-04-2012, 09:14 AM   #37  
I luv my curves

S/C/G: 255/ticker/180

Height: 5'1 3/4

Hi Team!

I am not really new to these challenges but I have never finished one This time around I would really like to stick to it and lose weight I would love to lose 20lbs or more during this challenge. I plan to take my plan up a notch I want to start working out for about 7 hours each week and I do calorie count. Good luck team!!
Old 01-04-2012, 10:06 AM   #38  

Well it's official something strange is going on. I just went on the computer Nd it has me logged off too....without knowing my password I can't get back on. I just email the administrator so hopefully I can reset.

Well my big exciting yet crazy purchase is a new treadmill....I'm pretty excited and freaked out by it. Delivery is only to the door...I need it in the basement. It was pricy but it's a pretty cool one with tons of gadgets to keep me busy. Now I just hope when it arrives I get my butt downstairs (or outside if that's where it gets dropped off) and use it.
If anyone want to see it its on the Nordic track website. The 2012 C2150

Well I hope everyone is doing great do far this week and I apologies for any and all strange spelling and words as I'm going fast on the iPhone keyboard here.

I also have a challenge going for myself if anyone wants to join me. 10 pushups and 20 crunches everyday with 10 added every Monday do by the end of the challenge well be up to 130 push up and 2sets of 130 situps a day
Old 01-04-2012, 11:30 AM   #39  
Changing my life

S/C/G: '09HW337 '11SW 314.0/266.6/155

Height: 5' 6"

First day POP yesterday, working on my second. I got in a kettlebell workout yesterday, and my thighs are reminding me of this today.

I was excited to see that I'm almost (back) at my start weight as of this morning, so I will stay on plan, drink PLENTY of water today, and hopefully will not have a gain for our team for my weigh in!

LeslieB - just reading about all of the things you did yesterday made me tired!

Matilda - This is my first challenge, I hope you stay with us, I want Team Blue to kick booty! LOL

Bigmid - wow that treadmill is awesome, I'm jealous!! I hope you get some help moving that thing to the basement, and I hope your computer issues are resolved now.

Good morning & good day to all of you on Team Blue. Let's lose some weight!
Old 01-04-2012, 11:56 AM   #40  
~Kim~

Hey everyone! I'm having an insanely busy week but just wanted to pop in real quick and say hi and wish everyone well!
Old 01-04-2012, 01:06 PM   #41  
Boston Qualifier and MOM

Height: 5'3.75"

I need to go to costco and do laundry. My house has that post holiday bomb exploded look. Blah. I am wiped out from the holidays! (On the homefront, workouts are still in top form because they let me escape my dirty house!)
Old 01-04-2012, 01:46 PM   #42  
Paso a paso

S/C/G: 264/Ticker/160

Height: 1.65

Good morning ladies
This week is been wonderful, yesterday i reached my first goal (well not the first but the first i have in my signature) wich was 99.0kgs. Happy about that.

Hope everyone is doing great!

Last edited by Lyla; 01-04-2012 at 01:46 PM.
Old 01-04-2012, 11:45 PM   #43  
Dependapotomaus, no more!

S/C/G: 259/168/145

Height: 5'4

Drive by post. Busy trying to get everything done around the house and such before my husband gets home next week. Very excited and trying to keep occupied so that time flies.
Old 01-05-2012, 12:33 AM   #44  

Just popping on to say goodnight. I hope you all had a great day. Talk to you tomorrow.
Thanks to Suzanne I'm back up on all computers again
Old 01-05-2012, 01:52 AM   #45  

S/C/G: 398/257/150

Howdy Blue Team !

Hoping everyone had a great day... sounds like most of us are keeping ourselves busy busy busy.

Dora - Great blog ! I wish I had the discipline to do that... I've tried and after a day or two it all goes downhill.

Matilda - We're here supporting you all the way on your goals ! You can do it !

Bigmid - Oooooo.... congrats on the treadmill... that's awesome ! Your personal challenge sounds great ! Glad to see you got the computer problems solved.

rachaelm - You go girl ! Look at you getting it done !

TooManyDimples - Here's hoping the week slows down at the end of it for you.

ennay - How was the Costco trip?

Lyla - Congratulations on reaching your first goal !! You are rocking it !!

Lambiechop - Exciting about your hubby... next week can't come soon enough !

I had a great day today... tried out a new class tonight... Step 101. Holy crow did she kick our behinds ! In a good way of course. Now it's off to bed for another fun filled day tomorrow.

Have a great evening/day all !