3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Biggest Loser Challenges (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/biggest-loser-challenges-225/)
-   -   Red Team Fall Frenzy 2011 Chat Week 13 FINAL WEEK(12/12 -12/18) (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/biggest-loser-challenges/248553-red-team-fall-frenzy-2011-chat-week-13-final-week-12-12-12-18-a.html)

CanadaMel 12-11-2011 11:37 PM

Red Team Fall Frenzy 2011 Chat Week 13 FINAL WEEK(12/12 -12/18)

Okay Red Team-
Time to put on the afterburners & have a flaming finish.

Our week 12 results
Red team totals:
(-7.4 lbs,-0.32 %)

Biggest Loser:
:flow1:Sarati (-1.5 lbs, -0.90%):flow1:

Honourable Mentions:
:trampo:Zogo (-1.4 lbs, -0.83%:trampo:
:high:Peanutt (-1 lbs, 0.65%):high:
:yay:Rainbowsmiles (-2 lbs, -0.59%):yay:

Way to go everyone- lets cross that finish line with our arms held high in Victory!

Sarati 12-12-2011 02:40 AM

:flame: Woo Hoo! Let's take the flag Red Team!!!!!

rainbowsmiles 12-12-2011 07:44 AM

awesome job red team!!!!!!!!!!! everyone hang in there....we got this!!
woot woot!!!

STAY STRONG!!

lukesmom 12-12-2011 09:45 AM

I can't believe I forgot to post my weight loss last week. I had a good one too. I will defintely post on Wednesday...go red

peanutt 12-12-2011 01:55 PM

Stand up and finish what you started, Red Team!

wuv2bloved 12-12-2011 05:46 PM

We can do it!!.....let show them what RED can do!

Bette k 12-12-2011 06:09 PM

Hi Red Team
Congrat Sarati, Zogo, Peanutt, and Rainbow Smiles!!!! I agree that we should work hard and go out Strong. I had a good number when I weighed this morning I just hope that it holds or gets better. I went to the fitness center today for the first time. The manager helped me get in a really good workout. I was soaked in sweat at the end of the hour I was there. I'm going again on Wednesday. I also got a call this morning from my pharmacy, I won a $50 gift certificate!! Today has been pretty great for a Monday. Tomorrow I'm going to start my Christmas shopping and hope to hear soon when DS is going to get home for the Holidays.

I hope everyone has a great week
Bette K

CanadaMel 12-13-2011 11:31 PM

Sounds like everyone is off to a great week so far

Peanutt you summed it up best:
Quote:

Stand up and finish what you started, Red Team!
That's the attitude. There's not many of us left- hang in there.

Rainbow- hope the PF is getting better. Have had it, but not to your extent. I deal with heel pain a lot too. I wear crocs inside and that seems to help.

Bette- yay on what sounds like a great workout & on winning $50. Buy a Lottery ticket!

Wmv- I'm amazed ever time I see your avatar & signature. Keep up the awesome work.

It may be a quick turn around to the next challenge. Apparently the BL season 13 starts on Jan. 3 so stay tuned (& let your friends know) as Leslie B who is taking over as Blue team leader and I are trying to coordinate sign up deadlines etc.

Who will be joining us in the New Year?

I pledge to be a more active leader & would welcome any feedback on what you liked/didn't like and would like to see in the future
Thank you Red Team

Sarati 12-14-2011 12:18 AM

I'm not sure about the next round Mel. Honestly, right now I could eat a cheesecake with chocolate drizzle!

Let's finish what we started Ladies!!!!!

CanadaMel 12-14-2011 08:47 AM

Okay 2012 Resolution Revolution Sign up thread is open.
You must sign up by midnight central time December 28th.
Teams will be announced by January 1st, 2012
Spread the news!

wuv2bloved 12-14-2011 12:34 PM

I am in on the next challenge and Happy to report down another 4lbs this week. That make 112lbs and 74inches in 33 week!!....I an ONE happy person right now!

zogo 12-14-2011 03:42 PM

I think I will sign up...are we supposed to ask for a red team assignment?

Bette k 12-15-2011 12:27 AM

Hi Red Team
So far so good this week. Today I went back to work out, really worked hard with 3 circuts in the weights and 2 20 minute sessions on the treadmill. It was my first time on a treadmill, and while I now know that I shouldn't have been scared of them I'm not going to be doing it every day, I still prefer the elliptical. I di check out a fitness center a little closer and it was not for me. To begin with I have a severe allergy to formalehyde and I was only in there about 10 minutes and had a raging headached and was starting to feel sick. Also the whole place smelled like mint. I couldn't see myself doing regular workouts there. So tomorrow DH is going with me to sign up at the one I've been getting the free week at. DH isn't signing up, just me but we are going shopping and it's on the way.

I signed up for the next challenge and I hope to see everyone there
Have a great week.
Bette K

CanadaMel 12-15-2011 09:14 AM

Sounds like everyone is having a good week thus far and not succumbing to the sweets of the season (or not too much-everything in moderation)

So is it wrong that in one window I have 3 fat chicks open and in the other is a recipe or camera caramel fudge that I'm making for the kids teachers? Lol

Zogo- as a returning challenge member you can request Red or you can say either team is fine. In prior challenges they tried to make the starting weight of the both teams equal, but this past challenge, we didn't and it has stemmed to work just fine.

CanadaMel 12-16-2011 08:08 PM

Hooray it's Friday. Hope the week has ended on a high note for everyone. Nooking forward to the Final weigh in.