Old 06-27-2011, 07:05 PM   #16  
MeTime

S/C/G: 421/287/220

Height: 5'10

Congrats to those who are so close to goal! Way to go! You can do it!

Courtney- Way to go on the treadmill today.

Hope everyone is getting off to a good start this week. I did great yesterday until dinner time. There was work drama yesterday and its probably going to continue into today. I'm so glad to say I leave in 13 days. I have so much cleaning and packing to do before then but I know I'll get it done. I wish the rain would stop though. It's rained everyday for the past week. It totally sucks and it does affect me emotionally. I also think I'm catching a cold from walking to and from work everyday in the rain regardless of my umbrella usage. After today the rain is supposed to stop for about 5 days so thats exciting. Hope everyone has a great Tuesday!
Old 06-27-2011, 08:26 PM   #17  

S/C/G: 290.6/278.8/135

Height: 5'5"

shan Hang in there chica! Fight those rainy day blues!

Tonight we did our usual pizza for dinner. We got the usual...Papa John's double bacon six cheese with garlic sauce. I let myself have 2 slices and garlic sauce. But that didn't sabotage the day! I only had 9 more calories than I should have so that's pretty darn good!

After this pizza settles and Brenna goes to bed...it'll be time to hit that 30 Day Shred for day 3!
Old 06-27-2011, 09:28 PM   #18  

S/C/G: 183/ticker/120

Height: 5'2"

Not a good start to the week. I bought pizza for lunch even though I had packed a perfectly healthy lunch. But I am still under calories for the day even though it ment having my smokie at dinner without a bun. Today I still have to do week 2 day 1 of c25k and my 30 day shred level 2 but I have no motivation for either and I think I am a little scared of the level 2 30DS.
Old 06-27-2011, 09:51 PM   #19  
just do it!

S/C/G: 269/150/150

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rated View Post
Not a good start to the week. I bought pizza for lunch even though I had packed a perfectly healthy lunch. But I am still under calories for the day even though it ment having my smokie at dinner without a bun. Today I still have to do week 2 day 1 of c25k and my 30 day shred level 2 but I have no motivation for either and I think I am a little scared of the level 2 30DS.
To paraphrase a quote from your own signature - I'm not going to tell you it'll be easy, but it'll be worth it. You won't regret doing at least one of those activities!
Old 06-27-2011, 09:58 PM   #20  

Rated - I'm scared of Level 2 of 30DS too! I just did Day 3 of Level 1 and honestly, I am seeing improvement! I made it through round 3 of the cardio without having to stop and catch my breath for a few seconds! It's progress! I really want to make it through that first round though with the jumping jacks and jump rope without having to pause for air. I'll get there! And you will too! Come on chica! Level 2 for you! You can DO IT!!!!
Old 06-27-2011, 10:05 PM   #21  
It's mine for the taking

S/C/G: 238 / see ticker / 188

Height: 5'6"

K3ll3y -- Congratulations on being the biggest loser this week!!!

I'm ready for an amazing week! I need to stay on track and focused...I'm hoping for 2.5 lbs this week, so that's my challenge to myself, to be below 207.8 Does anyone want to pledge a loss for next week?
Old 06-27-2011, 11:41 PM   #22  
Beautiful, Sexy, Skinny

S/C/G: 320/Ticker/200

Height: 5'10

WTG RED TEAM!!!! Lets do this! We have an awesome team. We can beat them this week!

TOM showed up today...but surprisingly...im not hungry.....it feels strange to not be insatiably hungry while TOM is here....granted i've only had like 14 TOM's total since I hit puberty cause of my PCOS, so I'm not totally into the swing of having TOM but still....its weird. I am EXCEEDINGLY tired though! OMG. I am lucky I have to walk 2 miles to get to work cause it helps me get exercise in LOL. hoping to see some big number to get me outta the 270's this week!

Peanutt you are doing AWESOME!

K3ll3y wtg!!!

WOOT WOOT LETS KEEP THIS UP RED TEAM!!!
Old 06-28-2011, 07:21 AM   #23  

GOOD MORNING RED TEAM!!!!

Happy Tuesday to you all! So what's are your plans for the day? As for me I brought my gym bag to work. If I have my stuff done then I plan to go upstairs after work and participate in the group fitness class that one of my co-workers teaches. It should be different and fun!

I am not sore at all this morning even after doing Day 3 of the 30 Day Shred last night. That surprises me. Is my body getting used to this? Hmmm...time to ramp things up I guess. Can't let my body get complacent. I'll be hitting the gym on lunch break as usual. 30 Day Shred Day 4 Level 1 sometime this evening at home. And the group fitness class after work too. Yep, this will be an active day!
Old 06-28-2011, 07:44 AM   #24  
Getting There!

S/C/G: 228/ticker/155

Good Morning Red Team!

Thanks for all the congratulations. The hubby and I celebrated by having Lobster on Sunday (without butter of course). It tasted amazing all by itself

I have a crazy week at work so I'm sorry, I won't be super chatty. I will be there for weigh in though I promise! We have to take back the title from the Blue Team!!!!

Have an awesome week everyone, get those work outs in!
Old 06-28-2011, 08:57 AM   #25  
Lifes a Journey

S/C/G: 195/Ticker/170

Height: 5'5

Congrats red team and the honorable mentions!

I agree with K3ll3Y we need to take back our title from the Blue team so lets do this!

Today is the last day for week one c25k and tomorrow week two starts! I'm a little excited but not. I did 15 minutes of Insanity yesterday. I'm not getting enough protine in me which is probably why I'm lacking so much energy in order to keep up with these workouts. Anyways today is a different day!
Old 06-28-2011, 01:03 PM   #26  

Ditto! Let's get the title back!

30 minutes on the office treadmill are done. 30 Day Shred is tonight! AND the group fitness class is this afternoon at work! Let's get moving and kick those pesky pounds to the curb!
Old 06-29-2011, 02:16 AM   #27  

S/C/G: 183/ticker/120

Height: 5'2"

Hope everyone is having a good week so far tomorrow is half way there and hopefully we are on track to take our title back

I had a good day food wise but I have noticed recently I am never hungry anymore. Like at lunch time it had been 5 hours since I had a muffin for breakfast so I should have been ready for food but I wasn't. I have been eating my planned meals regardless of whether I am hungry or not since I don't want to go too low for calories. Has anyone else noticed this? Do you just wait till you feel hungry or do you eat anyways?
Old 06-29-2011, 08:15 AM   #28  
Getting There!

S/C/G: 228/ticker/155

TOM is due and the scale is reflecting that on my mid week check in. Hopefully I will be able to report a loss for our stats on Sunday.
Hope you all are having a great week and enjoying your workouts.

Rated- I've noticed over the past few months that some weeks I'm not hungry and others I'm hungry all the time. If I'm genuinely not hungry and I know I've had enough water for the day I'll tend to scale down my dinner and just have a salad or something small. Just make sure your calories don't drop below 1200 for the day or it will have a negative effect on your dieting. Alternating between high and low days has actually helped a lot in my weight loss. Hope that helps.

MiZTaCCen- Congrats on finishing week one of C25K. Keep it up, it's a great program.

Courtney- How is that 30 day shred. I've been hearing a lot about it lately. Maybe I should pick it up too.
Old 06-29-2011, 08:40 AM   #29  

Kelley - I missed the 30 Day Shred last night. We didn't get home until 10:00PM from our geocaching event. But I did walk 4.5 miles yesterday on the office treadmill so I guess that made up for not doing it. The 30 Day Shred is a heck of a good workout! We know Jillian's no softy. She makes you work. After that first workout I thought I'd die and the morning after was worse. I was so sore!!!! But as you keep doing it, the less sore you become. I am bummed that I missed it last night. I don't plan to miss it tonight!

My Midweek Scale Peek today doesn't show any progress at all. However, TOM went away today so maybe the Woosh Fairy will pay me a visit soon! I didn't wake up soon enough to pack my lunch. So now I am debating on whether I should go out and get lunch or survive off te popcorn and Special K bars in my desk. If I go out, I won't have time to walk on the treadmill. If I don't go out, then I run the risk of being absolutely starving by the end of the workday. Suggestions? What would y'all do in this situation?

Last edited by CourtneyDaisey; 06-29-2011 at 08:40 AM. Reason: typo
Old 06-29-2011, 11:40 AM   #30  

S/C/G: 224/See ticker/135

How yall doing?

Stepped on the scale today..179...amazinggg. I haven't been there in like...forever.