Old 06-22-2011, 08:35 AM   #31  
Lifes a Journey

S/C/G: 195/Ticker/170

Height: 5'5

So I had a breakdown yesterday. I'm back up to 160 just like like...stuck well not stuck because I just went back up. (I really hoping its water weight...) Today is my fresh start to eating healthy! I have my calorie count app already filled out so I don't have to worry about it throughout the day and I'm good as gold!

Anyone else us "Myfitnesspal" App?
Old 06-22-2011, 12:54 PM   #32  

S/C/G: 183/ticker/120

Height: 5'2"

Did my mid-week peek and I am down 1.2 pounds

This week is already going a lot better than last week. Hope everyone else is doing well.

Last edited by Rated; 06-22-2011 at 12:54 PM.
Old 06-22-2011, 04:10 PM   #33  

S/C/G: 201/ see ticker/135

Height: 5'6"

I've been stuck at this same weight for a week now with stress and bad eating ggrrrrrr! Heres to getting back on track!
Old 06-22-2011, 10:30 PM   #34  

S/C/G: 290.6/278.8/135

Height: 5'5"

Rated - WOOT! Glad to hear it!
Old 06-23-2011, 07:42 AM   #35  
Getting There!

S/C/G: 228/ticker/155

Hey everyone, just checking in.
Congrats to Rated for already being down for the week!
I also did my mid week peak and am the same as Sunday. I'm hoping it's because I haven't been good about drinking all my water and that a few good days of hydration will fix it. Everything else has been well on track.
Have a great Thursday everyone. Get those exercise sessions in! Only three more days until we hit the scales again
Old 06-23-2011, 08:30 AM   #36  
Lifes a Journey

Good morning ladies! I feel light and "skinny" today, I'm not excited for tomorrow's weigh in though simply because I'm sure I'm still 160...But you know what this week I've rocked out on my workouts! I'm on day 4/60 with Insanity and my god is it ever Insane but I love it and I seem to have my motivation back that I needed! (and trust me I'm not in the best shape, and need to motify moves or take more breaks then needed....so if your thinking of trying it out but think you can't hack it, you CAN trust me. If I can do it, so can you!)

Have a wonderful day!
Old 06-23-2011, 01:03 PM   #37  

GOOD AFTERNOON RED TEAM!!!

I hope your thursday is going well. Mine's insanely busy here at work but I did hit up the gym for 30 minutes. I think I messed up my knee last night. It hurts and is popping every time I take a step so I concentrating on the weight machines today instead of the cardio.

I really am hoping that my knee feels well enough when I get home to let me go take a walk with the dog. Cross your fingers!!!!!
Old 06-23-2011, 10:04 PM   #38  
It's mine for the taking

S/C/G: 238 / see ticker / 188

Hey everyone!

Rated -- Great news about your early peek at the scale.

I'm a daily weigher, so I know I'm lower than last week (although I used a freebie) but I'm not yet lower than the last posted weight...hoping these last two days pay off for me. I've been POP (perfectly on plan) since Monday.
Old 06-24-2011, 08:53 AM   #39  
Lifes a Journey

I offically failed. TOM is here, I'm sore from my workouts and I'm up 7 pounds from when I started this BLC...7 FRIGGEN pounds...Fail Balls.
Old 06-24-2011, 09:35 AM   #40  
Getting There!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiZTaCCen View Post
I offically failed. TOM is here, I'm sore from my workouts and I'm up 7 pounds from when I started this BLC...7 FRIGGEN pounds...Fail Balls.
MiZTaCCen - Don't give up!
Our bodies go through fluxes from week to week. You've added some intense work outs and we all retain water at our TOM. Keep at it, still have your weigh in on Sunday and it'll all balance out over time.
Old 06-24-2011, 10:10 AM   #41  

S/C/G: 274/?/175

Height: 5'8

Miz- I am SO right there with you. I went to visit my family for my birthday 3 weeks ago and then ate my way through the next few weeks. I started again on Monday- when I weighed in, I realized that I'd gained more than half of the weight I've lost SINCE JANUARY- in three weeks! - back. Granted I've been on and off, etc. But yeah.

What was really stupid was I had a few days where I really watched calories and didn't really eat enough. It wasn't sustainable. I got back to my pre "vacation" weight fast. But then I gained because I started eating like a hog again.

Chug some water, inevitably a lot of it is water weight, and if it's TOM then that's even more true. Take little steps to be active every day. You don't have to be training for a marathon, just do something sustainable! You can get back on track, I promise!

I gave myself a huge pep talk on Sunday night and actually Monday wasn't so bad. I've already lost almost half the weight I gained, which makes me think it was a loooot of water. I'm still going to be up this week, which stinks, but I did it to myself!

Last edited by djs06; 06-24-2011 at 10:11 AM.
Old 06-24-2011, 12:31 PM   #42  

GOOD AFTERNOON RED TEAM!!!!

Miz - I TOTALLY feel your pain! Mine came today too. I am going to try to combat that by putting in extra exercise time this afternoon.

I didn't get home until late last night. We ended up going out for dinner. Went to Mexican...one of my HUGE downfalls. But...I did pretty well! I ended up with a taco salad with grilled chicken, steak, and shrimp and didn't eat the shell. And no cheese dip! That was a big one. And we had water instead of orange soda. Little steps will get me there! After dinner we went to Wal-Mart and I got in my exercising making laps around the store.

I am going to go now so I can clock back in from my lunch break. I did hit the office treadmill and did 1.5 miles in 30 minutes. My knee isn't perfect but is much better! I also am going to work my butt-er off this afternoon and try to empty out my inbox before the end of the day! If I can finish it, I'll be able to go back upstairs and walk until my ride gets here! Wish me luck on clearing out my inbox!!!!
Old 06-24-2011, 03:00 PM   #43  
Lifes a Journey

Quote:
Originally Posted by K3LL3Y View Post
MiZTaCCen - Don't give up!
Our bodies go through fluxes from week to week. You've added some intense work outs and we all retain water at our TOM. Keep at it, still have your weigh in on Sunday and it'll all balance out over time.
I know it's just I was at 155 for the longest time then BAM 164 one day...It was like wtf? and this was before TOM...do we retain water before TOM? I don't notice normally.

Quote:
Originally Posted by djs06 View Post
Miz- I am SO right there with you. I went to visit my family for my birthday 3 weeks ago and then ate my way through the next few weeks. I started again on Monday- when I weighed in, I realized that I'd gained more than half of the weight I've lost SINCE JANUARY- in three weeks! - back. Granted I've been on and off, etc. But yeah.

What was really stupid was I had a few days where I really watched calories and didn't really eat enough. It wasn't sustainable. I got back to my pre "vacation" weight fast. But then I gained because I started eating like a hog again.

Chug some water, inevitably a lot of it is water weight, and if it's TOM then that's even more true. Take little steps to be active every day. You don't have to be training for a marathon, just do something sustainable! You can get back on track, I promise!

I gave myself a huge pep talk on Sunday night and actually Monday wasn't so bad. I've already lost almost half the weight I gained, which makes me think it was a loooot of water. I'm still going to be up this week, which stinks, but I did it to myself!
I don't know I just have a fear that this time around isn't some fluke and water weight, and within a week I'll be back down...This has happened before where I went up to 160 then woosh...

Quote:
Originally Posted by CourtneyDaisey View Post
GOOD AFTERNOON RED TEAM!!!!

Miz - I TOTALLY feel your pain! Mine came today too. I am going to try to combat that by putting in extra exercise time this afternoon.
good luck clearing your inbox
Old 06-24-2011, 03:24 PM   #44  
Getting There!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiZTaCCen View Post
I know it's just I was at 155 for the longest time then BAM 164 one day...It was like wtf? and this was before TOM...do we retain water before TOM? I don't notice normally.
Well if it was 155 once it will be again. Just be sure to drink plenty of water and keep your calories consistent. It will all balance back out again
Old 06-24-2011, 03:29 PM   #45  
Feed Your Freedom

S/C/G: 399.8/362.0/224

Height: 5'8

Quote:
Originally Posted by K3LL3Y View Post
Well if it was 155 once it will be again. Just be sure to drink plenty of water and keep your calories consistent. It will all balance back out again
3fc needs a "LiKE" button!!