Old 06-20-2011, 01:32 AM   #1  
MeTime

S/C/G: 421/287/220

Height: 5'10

Default Red Team Summer Meltdown Chat Thread Week 4 (6/20-6/26)

Week 4 here we go. Results soon. Sorry for the lateness in posting the threads tonight.
Old 06-20-2011, 07:16 AM   #2  
MeTime

Prior to results here are the details:

We used 10 Freebies this week with only two of them planned (missed WI time)

We lost 8 players to elimination this week:
sizzlingina, skinnycow126, Dee Bee, Babygotback123, Anounymously Yours, oliviacan, randomness123, pintamino90

I hope anyone who was eliminated comes back to join us as an unofficial member. Remember this is a great place for support the only thing different is your WI won't count towards the team percentage so all the other benefits are yours to enjoy.

Last edited by shan84; 06-20-2011 at 07:16 AM.
Old 06-20-2011, 07:23 AM   #3  
MeTime

Freebies UPDATE:

Freebies are very important but use them wisely. If you have used two freebies and miss one more weigh in, then you are eliminated as an official member of the team.

One Freebie Used:
OhMyDogs
kneed2lose
HMM3
LongTallBee
Dog Rescue Mama
KaeBae
Angie
MizTacCen

Two Freebies Used (In Danger of Elimination):
djs06
lostangel05
SMSDREAMER2007
girlfromstelle
boatgirl16
Old 06-20-2011, 07:31 AM   #4  
MeTime

Week 3 Results

Total lbs and percentage lost -14.6lbs, -.23%

Biggest Loser:
Dog Rescue Mama, -3.59lbs, -2.17%

Honorable Mentions:
kendrab1223, -2.59lbs, -1.85%
Kilikila, -2.4lbs, -1.58%

Unofficial Member Kudos:
BoxerFit -4lbs
Mickey79sf -4lbs
Jen 516 -2.5lbs
Old 06-20-2011, 07:34 AM   #5  
MeTime

Congrats to everyone on their losses this week. Special congrats to our BL Dog Rescue Mama and our honorable mentions and unofficial member kudos!

Hope everyone has a great start to week 4.

Lots happening here in SK. I'm down to 19 days before I'm stateside and tons of stuff to do between now and then. I didn't gain or lose last week but I honestly feel like I'm holding onto water from that walk yesterday because its been months since my legs were as sore as they are today. So, I'm going to keep going at it and hope for a lose this next week. Good luck to everyone.

We are now down to 29 official members with some in danger of elimination next week. Please remember to weigh in. We are a team and gain, lose, or maintain we are all in this together.
Old 06-20-2011, 08:01 AM   #6  
Getting There!

S/C/G: 228/ticker/155

Height: 5'6"

Good Morning Everyone!

Congratulations Dog Rescue Mama for being the biggest loser this week and to all our honorable mentions! Good job you guys way to keep it up.

I am back from my big trip to California, so I'll be able to keep up with everyone on here again. I had a crazy active long weekend and only got to weigh in after my long flight home. I'm hoping that's why I had almost no loss this week. A regular schedule should help my body balance out again.

Have a great Monday and I hope everyone can keep up their participation

Last edited by K3LL3Y; 06-20-2011 at 08:01 AM. Reason: typo
Old 06-20-2011, 08:53 AM   #7  
Lifes a Journey

S/C/G: 195/Ticker/170

Height: 5'5

Morning ladies!

Congratulations Dog Rescue Mama for being the biggest loser this week and to all our honorable mentions! Good job you guys way to keep it up.

I'm ashamed to say I was up to 160 on friday which is why I used my freebie! I haven't stepped on a scale since to see if it was just a fluke or what because I've had that happen before being up like that in weight and then a few days later bam I'm down in weight.

Sorry for letting you guys down! Let alone myself down last week...blah! But it's a new week right, and today is a good day to get back on track!
Old 06-20-2011, 08:57 AM   #8  
One pound at a time!

S/C/G: 264/239/199

It's a new week! So whether last week was good or bad, it's time to start this week off right!

Last week went quite badly for me, both eating and exercise. I don't know how I lost a pound. What really upset my plan was Tuesday my Bible Study group ordered pizza. Wednesday night we went out to dinner with my Father in law. Thursday our baby play group had donuts and other food. And yesterday we went out to lunch with the inlaws. Way too much junk!

This week is a new week! Let's make it a good one!
Old 06-20-2011, 09:50 AM   #9  

Morning red team,

Just wanted to let you know the results are posted.....we were finally able to steal one away from you

Great job on the losses over here and Congratulations to the biggest losers all of you.
Old 06-20-2011, 10:54 AM   #10  

S/C/G: 274/?/175

Height: 5'8

OMG my efforts (okay, lack thereof) have been an epic failure for the last few weeks. I've yo-yoed like crazy. And I'm grossed out with myself. I feel sluggish and fat.

I went back to the gym this morning and I feel better knowing that I did something good for my health instead of eating crap from the moment I wake up. But it was HARD. It's crazy how quickly I lost endurance.

I already used my two freebies. Sucks. But hopefully this will stick. Fingers crossed!

Congrats to our losers this week!

Shan, are you moving back permanently or what? That's a lot of stress. Hang in there!

Kelly, travel never does wonders for me, even if it's healthy and active. But I bet you'll have a great loss next week. Hope you had a good trip!

MiZ, I hear you. I'm having so much trouble and letting myself down. But you can do this. We're here for you! This is your week, I can feel it!

Beth, it sounds like you've had a lot of social activities lately and isn't it a pain how they're all so centered around food?! I hope this week calms down for you, but I'm glad you were still able to lose a pound!
Old 06-20-2011, 12:00 PM   #11  

S/C/G: 183/ticker/120

Height: 5'2"

Congratulations Dog Rescue Mama that is an awesome % of weight loss

I understand all the people who had a bad week last week. I didn't lose any weight for the first half since I kept binging on junk food. But this is a new week and if we know where we went wrong we can fix it and do better.
Old 06-20-2011, 12:24 PM   #12  

S/C/G: 229/T/170

Height: 5'7

HAPPY DANCE!!!
:dan ce:unoffical honorable mention!!!!!! as strange as it sounds, that made my day.. it had been a bad week for kudos around here.. i asked my fiance if he noticed i looked a lil slimmer in my nitegown and he said.. oh no i don't pay attention to that kind of stuff ok.. then i told my sister that i had lost 7lbs since starting my diet and her response was .. shouldn't you be losing more than that .. so a nice lil pat on the back from here.. offical or not.. can be a real confidence booster.. thanks shan!!!!!

Last edited by Mickey79sf; 06-20-2011 at 12:27 PM.
Old 06-20-2011, 12:46 PM   #13  

S/C/G: 290.6/278.8/135

Height: 5'5"

GOOD AFTERNOON RED TEAM!!!!

Sorry I haven't had a chance to check in today until now. We have a new temp at work and she is training with me all day. That means I haven't had a spare minute to check in until now, while I am on lunch. I also had to cut my lunch break workout short so I'd have time to eat while on break instead of just eating at my desk while I worked. Still, I managed 15 minutes on the elliptical upstairs.

Congrats to all of our Biggest Losers and honorable mentions! Well done!!!!

Here's to a fabulous week for us all!!!!!
Old 06-20-2011, 02:29 PM   #14  

S/C/G: 201/ see ticker/135

I'm so excited that I lost so well last week but I know this week will suck! I got the flu and am dealing with treating parvo puppies round the clock and had a dog come into rescue VERY pregnant and am also on every 2 hours check in 24/7 with her so I'm getting NO, and I repeat NO, sleep!!!!!! The stress is through the roof because parvo is VERY deadly and very expensive and our rescue is very poor but we won't turn away dogs in need. We shall see how next week looks sigh.
Old 06-20-2011, 02:51 PM   #15  
Getting There!

S/C/G: 228/ticker/155

Oh no poor puppies. It's great that you are working to help them all. I hope it doesn't take too much of a toll on you this week. Take care of yourself too

Last edited by K3LL3Y; 06-20-2011 at 02:51 PM. Reason: typo