Old 05-02-2011, 09:16 PM   #1  

Default Purple Team NYNY 2011 Chat Week 4 (05/02 - 05/08)

Hi everyone,

Have to head off to make supper so just a quick post that I got all the new threads up.

Welcome back Shannon we missed you to.

JayTee - Wow I need to go back and double check my BMI chart, I'm glad you feel the difference though. It's always nice when all the hard work pays off.

Be back later to post some more.
Old 05-03-2011, 04:32 PM   #2  
Believing is Seeing

S/C/G: 260/188/150

Height: 5'6"

Just a quick hello and to report i may have found the cause of my slow weight loss - well maybe a couple of causes. My thyroid medication has to be increased, but also, I haven't been taking in enough protein. I learned on the bodybuilder website that if you are lifting weights, you should be taking in .93 x your weight in protein per day! And I had them clarify it for me, it is your current weight, adjusted as you lose. I feel so much more full now. Hope this is helpful to someone else too.

ttyl

Dora
Old 05-06-2011, 08:13 AM   #3  
It's mine for the taking

S/C/G: 238 / see ticker / 188

Height: 5'6"

Hi all! Hope you are all doing well.

Is it next weekend that is our final weigh in?
Old 05-06-2011, 09:33 AM   #4  
SARGE

S/C/G: 224.5/ticker/165

Height: 5'11"

Angie -- 5/22 is final weigh in... 16 days to make magic happen!
Old 05-06-2011, 10:08 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 235/150.5/145

Height: 5'5"

Hello everyone!

Monday I started a new diet plan and although its been hard detoxing, I've already lost 7.5lbs woohoo, I know that its mostly water weight but its a good feeling to see the scale moving in the opposite direction.

Dora- congrats on making your May goal . Hope the new meds and the extra protein is helping your weight loss.
Old 05-06-2011, 10:03 PM   #6  
MeTime

S/C/G: 421/287/220

Height: 5'10

I had a gain coming back from the Phillipines but I've already lost 4lbs of it this week. A lot more to go though. I really let myself go those two weeks. But I'm working on it. Hope everyone has a great weekend. I'll be MIA today and tomorrow. The bf leaves tomorrow morning on his 1 year world travel. I have to take him to the airport in the morning. Have a good one.
Old 05-07-2011, 10:55 AM   #7  

Hi everyone I've been MIA partly due to being lazy and partly due to being crazy busy at work then going out for my runs and then time to eat and then bed. Then do it all over again. Sounds exciting doesnt it.
Well it a beautiful sunny day here and I'm off to go shopping with my mom. Then I have the Mothers day run/walk tomorrow.

Dora- thanks for the tip, congrats on the May goal already....WOOHOO

dream - wow that's a nice loss

Shan - WTG that's awesome the rest will be off in no time

Angie & JayTee - Hello

Hi to the rest of the purple team as well. Hope you are all still hanging in there.
Old 05-07-2011, 09:20 PM   #8  
Feed Your Freedom

S/C/G: 399.8/362.0/224

Height: 5'8

gosh sure is quiet in the purple thread....
welcome back shan, keep up the good work dora . hi bigmid, angie, dream, sarge...
woooohooooo sarge!!! keep at'em sir!! gonna be a fantastic weigh in finale!!
streamers will be falling!!!!
waaaahoooooooooooeey!!
Old 05-07-2011, 10:46 PM   #9  

S/C/G: 200/see ticker/140

Height: 5'3"

Hey purple team,
Sorry Ive been MIA!
It has been kind of a stressful week. To be honest, my eating habits have not been that great. I guess it was the stress of moving and also a pregnancy scare. (my husband and I already have a 7 month old so we were kind of stressed there)
Well I am going to do my best to get back on track! I don't want to gain back all I've lost! Hope everyone is doing well!
Old 05-08-2011, 07:57 AM   #10  
MeTime

S/C/G: 421/287/220

Height: 5'10

Sign ups are posted for the summer challenge. Don't forget to sign up. Cut off is May 22nd, the same day as your last weigh in for the New Year New You Challenge.

Also notice we posted a thread looking for your input for the summer challenge names. Get creative. You can post all your suggestions in the naming thread.