Old 04-07-2011, 09:04 PM   #16  

Hi everyone,
Sorry for being MIA lately I've been so tired at night I'm not even turning on the computer. I had been good all week then yesterday was my Mom's birthday and we went out to eat (still in weekly points) but now all I want is junk food.
I worked out 6 days last week and only Mon, Tue so far this week. I know I will work out tomorrow as it's the first day of my running class but I feel like a slug as I didn't work out today and I can't see myself doing it when I get off work in an hour.....I won't sleep if I do.
Just feeling blah in general so I hope once the sun starts shining on a regular basis I will get out of this funk I am in.

Dora - good job with the weights they are great to do.

gvntofly - wow double PX workouts good for you

Narnia - don't worry about the scale it does really stupid stuff sometimes....hang in there. Good luck with the 4lbs

PageLynn - good job on being back down

Coco - don't worry you've one great and you'll be in the teens in no time

sandlll - the scale will move again keep strong

spryng - I dont think you will have to post every week but I'll let you all know for sure when I start that chat thread.

Kimberley - I hope you make your goal by the end that would feel awesome for you. I know what you mean about the scale effecting your mood it does that to me all the time.

Sorry if I missed anyone, a big hello to the rest of the blue team as well.
Old 04-08-2011, 02:01 PM   #17  
Es ist ein neuer Tag!

S/C/G: Highest 280+

Height: 5' 7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigmid View Post
Just feeling blah in general so I hope once the sun starts shining on a regular basis I will get out of this funk I am in.
I can totally relate to this feeling . . . . it gets old. I'm back to that place again. I hope you (and I) feel better soon.
Old 04-09-2011, 05:54 PM   #18  
50 is the new 40!

S/C/G: 165/165/140

Height: All of 5ft Tall

Sorry for the weight gain this week.I have lost my way I'm afraid.I can't put my finger on it,but a friend did suggest that it's my sister's 1 year anniversary for her death,so I might be acting out per se.I am going to renew my commitment to being healthy starting Monday.

Jackie,join me on getting back on track.

Last edited by Mercy03; 04-10-2011 at 09:49 PM.
Old 04-09-2011, 06:37 PM   #19  
No excuses this time!

S/C/G: 279/249/154

Congratulations Kimberly for being our BL this week!
Great job Mary, Jacky, CapeBretonChick for being the RU this week!

I have just arrived home from an amazing week away! We flew up to Hamilton Is and then went to Club Med Lindeman Island for a week... it was beautiful! I am just so scared at jumping on the scales tomorrow... my weigh in day is Monday at WW. This week I am gonna take a Freebie. It was all inclusive meals, unlimited cocktails... I did limit myself to one cocktail a day and consumed only water at the other times. I made sure my plate was half vegetables... but when I got home last night I know my portion was out big time when I made myself dinner and got back to weighing everything. I walked everyday, went to aquarobics twice, played tennis every other day... I am hoping I won't have gained too much. My clothes arent tight soooo, but regardless today is a new day and I am committed to being lighter at the end of 2011. I am back to tracking, exercising hard and controlling my portions.

Can't wait for the purple group next week to keep me accountable!!! Yeah!!
Old 04-09-2011, 08:41 PM   #20  
Doing something for me!

S/C/G: 210.8/see ticker/125-135

Height: 5'4"

Alright so I got on the scale after what felt like forever and.....185.6! YAY! Calorie counting is working great! Plus my new job (housekeeping for Marriott) has me very active for at least 8 hours a day. Unfortunately right now I have not been doing my workouts but once I get used to being on my feet and so active during the day for an extended period, I'll add workouts back in.
Old 04-10-2011, 09:53 AM   #21  
Strong is the new thin!

S/C/G: 178/152/close enough

Height: 5'9 1/2"

Hi Everyone, I hope weigh ins go well this week. I am on a plateau but I'm changing up my food for this week so I'm hoping that makes a difference.
Old 04-10-2011, 03:43 PM   #22  

S/C/G: 187/163/148

Height: 5'5"

HI everyone, hope you all had a good week. I am still losing, but slowly! That's ok, as I am eating a lot healthier, with only a few treats... Hope everyone has a great week coming up! The weather is finally feeling a bit warmer (into the 60's) here in New England.
Old 04-10-2011, 07:41 PM   #23  
No excuses this time!

I know this thread will close soon, but what do you do to reward yourself? Can we share some ideas that are not food related and budget friendly...
Old 04-10-2011, 08:05 PM   #24  

Hi everyone I'm at work today so totals may be a little late.

Don't forget you have 2hrs left til WI cutoff
Old 04-10-2011, 08:14 PM   #25  

Kris - I agree we need to lift our spirits somehow. The sun has been shining for a couple days now and it has made a bit of difference. So I hope we are both funk free soon

Liz - Hello!!!!!!!!! how have you been.

Vanessa - your trip sounds wonderful and you can't have done to bad if you clothes aren't even tight.
I like to reward myself with trips, goal is getting me a tropical vacation.

PageLynn - Congrats!!!!!! You won't need to add to much exercise in as you job is a tough one and should keep you fit on it's own

River - good luck with WI

sandlll - slow and steady is good and everyone still needs a treat now and then.

Don't forget after tonight we go to purple team.
Old 04-10-2011, 11:32 PM   #26  

Okay Blue Team that's it now for about 6 weeks:

We had a lot of gains this week (must be something we ate)....LOL

I think the Red team had mostly losses so I believe they will win this WI but that just means we have our secret weapon on no WI til May 22 when we come back and show them which team will win this challange.............GO BLUE.....WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well I will leave this thread open for a day or two for you then everyone needs to head over to the purple team thread to do your chatting and logging.

CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR BIGGEST LOSERS THIS WEEK:

Biggest Loser:
PageLynn, -2.4, -1.28%

Honorable Mentions:
CapeBretonChick, -3lbs, -1.43%
CocoLoco, -2.2lbs, -.97%
sandlll, -.8lbs, -.48%

Team Loss of 3.7lbs, .10%

WTG everyone this has been a great challange with many of you close to your goals so that is awesome.

Now if only I could get close to mine. What is your goal for the 6 week WI
mine is to be in the 160's again but that is pushing it for 6 weeks. (I haven't even lost that much in the 13 weeks this time)

Well see you on the purple side
Old 04-10-2011, 11:37 PM   #27  

Liz - that could be the reason as our minds always remember and trigger actions even before we relize why ourselves

I am so back on track with you. I hope to be in the low 170 or high 160's by the final WI.

I started running again a few weeks ago.....go off track last week (only put on .4 which is amazing for me) and joined a running group with first class on Friday and I even got up to run the free run this morning at 8:30 before I went to work

Let's show them what were made of Liz......we will succeed.
Old 04-11-2011, 02:45 AM   #28  
No excuses this time!

Congratulations PageLynn on being this week's biggest loser, and congratulations to all the others who lost this week.

My goal for the next six weeks is to get to my 10% off WW goal... I managed my 5% in the NYNY challenge I weigh in one hour's time so I will know how many kgs I will have to lose to get to that - I think it is roughly 6kgs. That will make me enormously happy!!!