Old 02-25-2011, 10:56 AM   #46  
Doing something for me!

S/C/G: 210.8/see ticker/125-135

Height: 5'4"

Well the job was commission and I just can't do that with two little ones.
Oh well another job will come soon and it will the perfect fit, at least I hope lol.
Have a GREAT day everyone!
Old 02-25-2011, 04:19 PM   #47  
Bobbi

S/C/G: 130/123/120

Height: 5’ 2”

Page...sorry about the job, something better will pop up.....Keep the Faith!
I was bored and looking around the different threads, saw this and thought it was funny.

Quote:
The best divorce letter ever

I'm writing you this letter to tell you that I'm leaving you forever. I've been a good man to you for 7 years & I have nothing to show for it. These last 2 weeks have been ****. Your boss called to tell me that you quit your job today & that was the last straw.
Last week, you came home & didn't even notice I had a new haircut, had cooked your favorite meal & even wore a brand new pair of silk boxers. You ate in 2 minutes, & went straight to sleep after watching all of your soaps.
You don't tell me you love me anymore; you don't want sex or anything that connects us as husband & wife. Either you're cheating on me or you don't love me anymore; whatever the case, I'm gone.
Your EX-Husband
P.S. don't try to find me. Your SISTER & I are moving away to West Virginia
together!
Have a great life!
---
Dear Ex-Husband,
Nothing has made my day more than receiving your letter. It's true you & I have been married for 7 years, although a good man is a far cry from what you've been. I watch my soaps so much because they drown out your constant whining & griping. Too bad that doesn't work.
I DID notice when you got a hair cut last week, but the 1st thing that came to mind was 'You look just like a right tit!' Since my mother raised me not to say anything if you can't say something nice, I didn't comment. And when
you cooked my favorite meal, you must have gotten me confused with MY SISTER, because I stopped eating pork 7 years ago.
About those new silk boxers: I turned away from you because the £49.99 price tag was still on them, and I prayed it was a coincidence that my sister had just borrowed £50 from me that morning.
After all of this, I still loved you & felt we could work it out. So when I hit the lotto for 10 million pounds, I quit my job & bought us 2 tickets to Jamaica But when I got home you were gone.
Everything happens for a reason, I guess. I hope you have the fulfilling life you always wanted. My lawyer said that the letter you wrote ensures you won't get a penny from me. So take care.
Signed,
Your EX-Wife, Rich As ****, Freeeee!
P.S. I don't know if I ever told you this, but my sister Carla was born Carl. I hope that's not a problem for you!

Last edited by Bobbolink; 02-25-2011 at 04:21 PM.
Old 02-25-2011, 07:47 PM   #48  
Doing something for me!

Bobbi: you are right something better will come along...and that joke was freakin' hilarious
Old 02-25-2011, 09:18 PM   #49  
Doing something for me!

hey quick question...I have had 96 oz of water so far today and figure I'll drink another 24 oz before bed...so that isn't too much huh? My grandma hates drinking water and when she heard how much I have had so far today she said I'm drinking way too much and it could kill me. I don't I'm anywhere near that what do u think?
Old 02-26-2011, 01:09 AM   #50  

Hi everyone sorry I've been MIA for a couple days. I have the results posted now sorry they are late not near my home computer until tonight.

Angela - I hope your starting to feel better that doesn't sound good what you have been going through. Take care of yourself.

I am thankful today that I can drink water again, yesterday (I go through spurts) where drinking water causes very bad stomache pain for me so I can't drink it. Yesterday 2 sips, today 2L

I will come back and post more and do some personals just have to do a couple other posts first.

Have a great night.
Old 02-26-2011, 08:59 AM   #51  
Bobbi

Good Morning Blue Team!
Today I'm Thankful for having two freebies not used, because I'm going to use one of them tomorrow. I'm only 3 pounds from my goal and those few pounds are taking forever to get off. I keep hitting plateau after plateau and not helping the Blue team much........sorry. I'll just have to be content to be the cheer leader and urge you all on.
It's snowing again but what else is new.
Do any of you remember the 'Cabbage Soup Diet' craze? I dug out an old recipe yesterday and made it, really delicious and only 74 calories, 4 grams of fiber in a 12oz. bowl. If any of you want the recipe, I'll post it or you can google Cabbage soup and find lots of recipes. It's great to make up a batch and use it for lunches, keeps you full too with all those veggies.

You all have a great Saturday, enjoy your time with kids/spouses.
Today Crabby Maxine says, "If you stay away from alcohol, sex, and fried food, you still won't live forever...but it sure will feel like it!."
Ah yes, fried food.........haven't had that for a long, long time.
Old 02-26-2011, 09:28 AM   #52  
Bobbi

Page...there was a long article on this, most I won't bore you with. The bottom line is drink it slowly.

Quote:

It's Not How Much You Drink, It's How Fast You Drink It! The kidneys of a healthy adult can process fifteen liters of water a day! You are unlikely to suffer from water intoxication, even if you drink a lot of water, as long as you drink over time as opposed to intaking an enormous volume at one time. As a general guideline, most adults need about three quarts of fluid each day. Much of that water comes from food, so 8-12 eight ounce glasses a day is a common recommended intake. You may need more water if the weather is very warm or very dry, if you are exercising, or if you are taking certain medications. The bottom line is this: it's possible to drink too much water, but unless you are running a marathon or an infant, water intoxication is a very uncommon condition.
Old 02-26-2011, 12:03 PM   #53  

S/C/G: 200/see ticker/140

Height: 5'3"

Hi everyone. Sorry I have not been on here lately. A lot has been going on. My husband is finally graduating AIT (his training for the Army) in Arizona. I get to see him March 16th. The last time my daughter and I saw him was Jan. 2nd. I am really excited to see him. I am working towards my goal of around 165 by the time I do, and I havn't been that in a very long time.
After his graduation, we are being stationed to Ft. Lewis, WA. That's just a couple hours from where I am now. Luckily, we got our first pick. We wanted to be close to our parents so they can see their granddaughter often.
I am sooo excited to finally be a family. He left for basic training April 12th of last year. And with a few hiccups with his PT tests and training, he had to stay a little longer than most soldiers. Anyways, I can't wait. We are finally going to be a family. My daughter will finally get to hang out with her dad for more than 2 weeks since she was born!
And I am determined to look good when I see him!
So I hope everyone is having a great day today!
Old 02-26-2011, 05:21 PM   #54  
Doing something for me!

Bobbi: Thanks I saw that after my post last night lol. Only time I drink a lot in a short period is when I exercising and then only 32 oz at that time. Oh and I have another interview tomorrow! I wanted a job in the city I go to school in but I will take this you (near where I am staying right now) til I can get one in the city I go to school in.
Kelsey: I am happy for you! That's exciting to finally have him home I am sure. (well when he finally gets to come home lol).

I had to go get a ring re-sized today and I went from a 9 to a 8! I am happy!
Old 02-26-2011, 06:38 PM   #55  

S/C/G: 187/163/148

Height: 5'5"

Hi everyone, I wasn't on the computer much this week (school vacation) so just posting now. We got takeout Thai food last night since both of our kids were invited to a sleepover just dh and I were home alone! I tried to be reasonable got the tofu not not meat, but you could see the oil on everything! We only get takeout about once a month, so not a big deal I figured... It is family game night, they are starting Clue, so gotta go. Good luck to everyone this week.
Old 02-27-2011, 07:58 AM   #56  
Strong is the new thin!

S/C/G: 178/152/close enough

Height: 5'9 1/2"

Talking

Hi Everyone, I'm on the blue team but haven't posted on the chats yet. Please forgive my lateness. I've been traveling a lot and haven't been on the site much recently.

I've really been struggling with losing lately, and have been trying to figure out if it's possible for me to lose weight while training hard. Right now I'm training to run my first half marathon, plus learning to X ski, and continuing strength and plyometric training. The past few weeks I decided not to focus on losing, just nourish myself properly for training. Well, I've hit a plateau.

Yesterday I woke up and felt newly resolved to lose. I'm down to approx the last 10 pounds, I'm not sure what the actual weight will be for me, just that it is somewhere in the 140s and I'll know when I get there. The weights that I have been in the past not be the right one now that I'm older and have more muscle mass.

Right now I'm going to set a short term goal and hold myself accountable.

I will break my plateau of 156/157 for the March 6th WI. It will be 155 or less.

Anyone else setting a goal for the upcoming week (exercise, POP, etc)?

Last edited by river; 02-27-2011 at 07:59 AM.
Old 02-27-2011, 10:50 AM   #57  

Morning I was out all day yesterday so didn't get on. I hope everyone had a great day. I'll post a little more once I'm on the computer and not the phone.

Today I'm thankful for see the sunshine and listening to the birds chirping.

I hope to get in a good workout today as well.
Old 02-27-2011, 01:21 PM   #58  

S/C/G: 226/226/140

Height: 5'4

Hi everyone, I just popped in for a quick hello. The flu has hit my family so this week has been challenging. I'm starting to feel better, but my son and dh are still sick. I'm sure my other son and my daughter are going to end up with it too
I've barely been eating, so I managed to lose a pound this week, even though I've basically been a zombie all week.

Have a great day everyone
Old 02-27-2011, 07:54 PM   #59  

Hi just a reminder that you only have an hour left to weigh in
Old 02-27-2011, 08:52 PM   #60  
Winning!

S/C/G: 287.8/276.6/142

Height: 5'3.5"

Hey ladies, I don't have much time, but wanted to check in. Great job this week!

Bobbi- Even though you have hit a plateau I am really impressed with your weight loss so far this challenge! Being so close to goal, it has to be a lot harder to get the weight off, but you've been doing amazing!

Narnia, I hope you and your family gets to feeling better this week

River, Nice to see you post! My goal for next week is to workout 5x for at least 30 minutes. I am sure you can break your plateau, good luck!

Page - I hope your interview went well

Kelsey.. How exciting to get to actually be with living with your husband again! Congrats on your weight loss so far!