Old 01-29-2011, 08:59 PM   #61  
No excuses this time!

S/C/G: 279/249/154

I have posted a gain this week. But I am hoping to turn that around.

I have planned my weekly evening meals - I am trying 3 -5 new recipes this week. I love cooking so this helps satisfies that need. I have a muffin recipe that I may cook - pear, apple and muesli. My son starts school this week and it will be a nice snack for him in the lunch box. As it is just the two of us, sometimes 1 meal may do us two nights. That is always good, less washing up and no hassles about having dinner ready on time for my son's hunger pangs.

I have also timetabled exercise in. I hope to have my 2 PT sessions as well as a Zumba class and some walks. I am feeling very positive.
Old 01-29-2011, 09:11 PM   #62  

S/C/G: 257/219/145

Hi everyone, I am still here. This past week was very rough emotionally and while I was reading along some I wasn't up for posting. But, I am starting to feel a bit better and will be around more this coming week. The idiot will be moving out next weekend and is on the road, so next time I see him he will be moving out. We had some drama where he pulled his paychecks from our mutual bank account and put them into his own account, so I am struggling to make feb. rent on my own...real nice thing to do to his kids, right?

He now says he doesn't want to work out visitation between us as we were going to, he is saying to get a lawyer and let them work it out because he doesn't think I will give him what he wants. He wants the kids every break they have from school, including entire spring break, summer, and winter break. There is no way a judge will give him all of that, right? It would be so unfair, I would get the responsible time with them and he would get all the vacation time...so unfair!

Anyway, I am going to see a lawyer soon and see what they tell me Just a really hard time. BUT I am focusing on weight loss as a diversion. It's time to look after my health and become the person I know I am supposed to be. It's onward to better things now.
Old 01-29-2011, 11:42 PM   #63  

S/C/G: 200/see ticker/140

Height: 5'3"

I'm sorry you're going through that purple firefly. Stay positive. You're doing great! Same to everyone else!
Old 01-30-2011, 02:37 AM   #64  

Hi everyone I have been busy cleaning out the closets today. I managed to gather up 8 large garbage bags full of clothes and will be taking them to the homeless shelter in the next few days. It's amazing at how much of the clothes still had the tags on them never worn. Oh well it felt good finally getting rid of it all.
Now with my crazy gain for the week I need to buckle down again (some stress gone) as I don't have any fall back clothes left so no more gains allowed
Once I put the house on the market and it sells that will be the biggest stress gone as well then full time focus. Not that I like moving but I will hire movers to do it and that will help alot.
Sorry for the struggles that some are going through I hope it all works out for you.
For everyone with losses.....Congratulations that's awesome

Well it's WI tomorrow so don't forget to put it in. I won't be on until later again as I still have to go through and sort all the other stuff in the closets tomorrow.
Have a great OP day and a super good sleep tonight
Old 01-30-2011, 09:18 AM   #65  

S/C/G: 199/160/149

Height: 5.5

Purplefly-(((hugs))) so sorry you are going thru this horrible experience. Please just make sure to get the best lawyer you can afford. Some of my friends have been thru nasty divorces and that is their best advice. Usually a judge splits breaks and holidays off. You get one, he gets one, etc. So everything is fair and you don't miss out on the same holidays each year. Try to work out if you can to relieve some of the stress you are feeling. Be as good to yourself as possible thru this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mumtoliam View Post
I have posted a gain this week. But I am hoping to turn that around.I have planned my weekly evening meals - I am trying 3 -5 new recipes this week. I love cooking so this helps satisfies that need. I have a muffin recipe that I may cook - pear, apple and muesli. My son starts school this week and it will be a nice snack for him in the lunch box. As it is just the two of us, sometimes 1 meal may do us two nights. That is always good, less washing up and no hassles about having dinner ready on time for my son's hunger pangs. I have also timetabled exercise in. I hope to have my 2 PT sessions as well as a Zumba class and some walks. I am feeling very positive.
Sounds like you have a plan for this week. Here's to a great week

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigmid View Post
Now with my crazy gain for the week I need to buckle down again (some stress gone) as I don't have any fall back clothes left so no more gains allowed Once I put the house on the market and it sells that will be the biggest stress gone as well then full time focus. Not that I like moving but I will hire movers to do it and that will help alot.
I am planning on doing the same thing. I will never see those sizes again & neither will you. Get back on the wagon. You are my inspiration girl!!! You have done amazing this past year!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PageLynn View Post
Bobbolink: i weigh myself daily also. and this morning I saw what I have been waiting for...down to 196.2! I started counting calories (with WW) yesterday using ************.com. I chose them because they have an app for my phone making things easier.
Woohoo!!! Great job this week!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doragone View Post
I AM feeling much better, and my tight pants are not cutting into my stomach like before. (but there's still a muffin top)
Dora
Wonderful NSV. I love it now that my belly isn't spilling over my pants at all. Keep up the hard work it is paying off!

Bobbolink-Thanks for the great advice on clothing wear. I was always one of them who bought everything big to hide under. Loving being able to wear better fitting clothes now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narnia99 View Post
Good morning everyone So far this week has been busy, but successful. I'm down 5 lbs as of this morning, but my official weigh-in day isn't until tomorrow though. Mary, congratulations on hitting the 150's, that's awesome!! Have a great Saturday
Thanks! 5 lbs is amazing for the week! Yay for you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by reji View Post
Well, I got a very unexpected Woosh! this morning and saw the 130s for the first time in a very long time. I had two extravagant days this week, so I know that the next few days will be back in the 140s, but I'm excited that counting calories and exercising is working.
Isn't it wonderful to see a lower decade on the scale. Can't wait to hit the 130's which will mean I will be almost at goal!

gvntofly-Happy belated anniversary!

Mercy-How are you doing? Miss you!

Dropped another 1 lb today! Love being in the 150's!

Have a great Sunday!
Old 01-30-2011, 09:25 AM   #66  

S/C/G: 214/210/150

Height: 5'6"

Hi all! Well, I've made an honest butterfly out of my ticker- I am now back at 204. If I hadn't had a one week fast food induced bender I might be under 200, but oh well. I'm still 10lb down from my start, which is awesome. I'll just look forward to a fantastic number next week.

By the way, I mentioned way back in week 1 that my roommates and I had our own sort of biggest loser challenge going on? Well, it looks like the guy is going to be in the lead at the halfway mark (Tuesday). He's down 14lb, and I swear he hasn't even been doing anything! In fact, he's been taunting me with how the 'cheeseburger diet' is going to beat what I'm doing >.<

The other roommate has gained- I think it's to be expected. She's very, very slight, around 5 feet tall, and just started birth control. So, fo rthe championship, it's between me and mr. cheeseburger diet...
Old 01-30-2011, 02:00 PM   #67  

S/C/G: 235/188/150

Height: 5'6"

Hey Blues. Posted a tiny gain (.2) this week, so pretty much stayed the same. So I guess I'll hope for next week. Need to do better with my eating, I think I've been doing too much snacking.

Have a great Sunday everyone, it's a cold and wintery day here, so I'm staying in and keeping warm!
Old 01-30-2011, 03:00 PM   #68  

S/C/G: 172.8/168/145 maybe?

Height: 5'2

I see. On the freebies. Thanks for the explanation. Purplefirfly- you'll need those vacations. You will charge up yourself and be on vacation also. But, he should be in on some weekend time also. Where is your life?
Old 01-30-2011, 03:46 PM   #69  
Proud Bluezer 2011!!!

S/C/G: 277/170s/155

Height: 5'4"

Hi everyone! Errand day but wanted to say hiya. I hope you all had a great week. Better go check the baby. She has been into everrrrything lately!!

Big hugsssss,

Selina
Old 01-30-2011, 04:13 PM   #70  

S/C/G: 256/155/140

Height: 5'5

Hi Everyone!

Had a pretty rough week, my husband, 3 kiddos, and I all had the Stomach Flu =( My son was so bad he had to be transported to Childrens Hospital in Detroit because they suspected his Apendix may have ruptured, thankfully everything turned out ok. At my Wednesday morning weigh in I had another gain which I think was due to TOM. I switched back to the Momentum Plan and since Wednesday have lost a little over 7lbs but that will be entered for next weeks weigh in. This week I'm going to take my last freebie!
Old 01-30-2011, 08:12 PM   #71  
Doing something for me!

S/C/G: 210.8/see ticker/125-135

Height: 5'4"

Congrats KimberlyP! I have thought about changing back to Momentum. Right now I am calorie counting and points plus. So far it keeps me accountable for using my points wisely if that makes sense lol.
Purplefirefly: Sorry you are going through all that. I am right there with ya on ex problems. I figured out last night that I am in a depression over it all. I thought maybe it was baby blues but I am realizing it is more than that. I'm gonna have to get back into counseling at school to help me out.