Old 01-03-2011, 04:56 AM   #16  
MeTime

S/C/G: 421/287/220

Height: 5'10

Tanya- You need to go to the sign up thread and put your starting weight. Then come back January 8th and look for team announcements. From January 9th you will find your team's chat thread, nutritional journal, and last chance workout threads.

Read the main sticky threads on our page and you will find detailed information about weigh in dates. The weigh in time never changes. You must have a weight posted by 10pm AST time on Sunday evenings. Google AST time to convert it to your time zone.

Hope this helps.
Old 01-03-2011, 09:35 AM   #17  

S/C/G: SW:155 /CW:146 /GW:135

Height: 5'4"

Default back at it

Wow, everyone sounds so motivated! I got a treadmill for my birthday so I will fit in a 30 min workout before my 2 year old gets up. I am also going to start back on my weight watchers plan.
Old 01-03-2011, 12:01 PM   #18  

S/C/G: 290.6/278.8/135

Height: 5'5"

Hey folks! I have my gym bag in the car and am going there after work.
Old 01-03-2011, 12:22 PM   #19  
~Kim~

Hey Courtney, I'm glad to see you here! I was wondering about you since I hadn't seen you in the Autumn Beauties threads lately. Glad to see you're still at it. =)

Things are going good for me. I'm on day three of exercise. I'm going to do some cardio after I get my little girl off on the bus to prek. We got some Christmas money from family so I decided to get an exercise bike that I found that's not too expensive and had really good reviews. I'm pretty excited about that. Can't wait till it gets here!
Old 01-03-2011, 12:33 PM   #20  

S/C/G: 257/219/145

This is my second day really being on plan and already i feel great and the scale has rewarded me some. I am doing a DVD or Wii workout in the morning with Wii Fit workouts during the day as I work. My eating plan is my own creation but it works amazingly well so I am sticking with it:

From when I get up until noon I only eat fruit, as much as I want, and water only. From noon to 5PM I eat whole grains, veggies, as much as I want, 0 calorie drinks allowed. Then 5 to 8PM I have lean meats and veggies, water only again. 8PM my kitchen closes.

This has been the only plan I have ever been able to stick to because i don't feel deprived when my calories or points run out. I find when I can have all I want of certain foods I end up not wanting much, go figure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shan84 View Post
I got in another 1hr10min on the Wii for exercise today. Whoever thinks you can't exercise vigourously on this thing doesn't know what they are doing.
I use my Wii for workouts as well! I work from home, so I do a set amount of work then burn 100 calories on wii fit, cycle through that all day long! It's awesome! I also love the biggest loser, but I have the older one, not the new challenge.
Old 01-03-2011, 02:23 PM   #21  

S/C/G: 226/226/140

Height: 5'4

Hi everyone!
I did my first workout in over a month last night. I did a weight workout for chest and triceps muscles. This morning I did 30 mins on my Stairmaster and an ab workout. I am feeling really motivated, now I just need to keep it up!

Great job everyone
Old 01-03-2011, 09:16 PM   #22  
The Sky is the Limit!

S/C/G: 227/ticker/145

Height: 5'6"

Kudos to all the chicks back at it! I actually pulled off my first 30minutes on the treadmill in 6 months tonight. I didn't want to. I got home from a grueling day at work, started to put my PJs on and then realized I owed it to myself to get on track. Soooo glad I did.

Here's to digging out that extra motivation to take the small steps to reach your goal! We can do this!
Old 01-03-2011, 11:18 PM   #23  

S/C/G: 210/see ticker/130

Height: 5'2"

Happy New Year!
Sounds like everyone is off to a great start!
I am contemplating starting running again to get more fit and have the pounds drop off a little easier. We got a kinect for our xbox and I'm waiting for my copy of your fitness evolved to arrive here later this week to kick my butt into gear.
Hard to believe I'm starting my 3rd year of my lifestyle change!
Let's get this party started.
Old 01-04-2011, 12:18 AM   #24  

S/C/G: 253/226/145

Height: 5'9

I did my one hour workout with my TUFF class. I am exhausted and can barely keep my eyes open. Tomorrow is cardio!
Old 01-04-2011, 11:55 AM   #25  

S/C/G: 235/150.5/145

Height: 5'5"

So far so good! Exercise is back on track and eating is well, coming along. Yesterday was pretty good eating wise, with the exception for a binge in the evening. Today I had body pump class...WOW! I can tell I haven't been there in awhile, I'm already sore! Tomorrow is spin and yoga, and Thursday I start water exercises, which I'm a little nervous about. I'm really afraid of deep water (with or without floaties) my goal this year is to conquer that fear and learn to swim laps.
Old 01-04-2011, 12:09 PM   #26  
~Kim~

I did 45 minutes of cardio yesterday. Today is strength, so 30 minutes of that, then I'll probably do another 30 of cardio. It feels good starting the year off right. =)
Old 01-04-2011, 12:31 PM   #27  

S/C/G: 256/205.2/199

Height: 5'1

Hey ladies! I'll join in on the chat! I work full time and have a 3 month old daughter. I wake up at 5am to get her ready and myself ready and I leave for work. I have a long commute. I don't get home until 6pm, prepare dinner, cook dinner, eat dinner, clean up, by that time its 8pm! The only free time I have is between 8-9:30 and that is spent with my daughter bc I don't see her all day. I'm having a really hard time giving up the 90 minutes a day I get with my daughter to work out. I just miss her so much.
Luckily, my DH is amazing and while I am cooking, he gets all the housework done once he gets home from work.
Anyone have advice on how they make time??
When I had a full time job prior to my daughter, I felt like I had all the time in the world!
Old 01-04-2011, 01:16 PM   #28  
Kicking the soda habit

S/C/G: 214/204/165

Height: 6'0"

Im so excited for this challenge- it falls perfectly with the first of the year. Ive never done a BL challenge, I've participated in a couple of the 20 something's version, but not this one. I found it to be a huge motivation- being held accountable to my team.

I did my first workout of the new year on Sunday and again last night. Im going to make it my goal to workout (even if just on the Wii) at least 4x a week.
Old 01-04-2011, 01:36 PM   #29  
Feed Your Freedom

S/C/G: 399.8/362.0/224

Height: 5'8

well...i did my first ever zumba class yesterday!! i went on friday, to watch, and i was so intimidated...but all weekend i kept telling myself that i can do this....so i went back on monday...and i managed to do most of the class(35 mins) !! its a 45 min class. i didn't miss a lot of steps...it is fast but i know in time i can keep up. i just can't give up. i was the biggest person in the class, and i was glad for the sweat because a few times i caught myself with tears in my eyes, as i looked into the side mirrors. so glad i had a work out towel to wipe my face with so no one would notice. but i was proud i had the courage to go. i will go again in the morning. the classes are mon, wed and fri. i love music and i love to dance and i am tired of all this fat limiting the things i used to do for fun and enjoyment. NO MORE. this is a new year and a new me. i am so thankful for TBL thread. i can't wait to see what team i am on and meet some new friends because i need encouragement! hugs everyone!!!
Old 01-04-2011, 09:48 PM   #30  
The Sky is the Limit!

S/C/G: 227/ticker/145

Height: 5'6"

Rainbow- good for you for braving it! Its nice to find out that trying something isnt near as scary as sitting on the sidelines wondering about it!

I am on a no workout day. Tomorrow will again. Got day 4 of not smoking under my belt. Looking forward to the start of TBL on tv tonight!
Hang tough ladies!