3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Biggest Loser Challenges (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/biggest-loser-challenges-225/)
-   -   Blue Team Fall Focus Chat Thread Week 13 (12/13 - 12/19) (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/biggest-loser-challenges/219556-blue-team-fall-focus-chat-thread-week-13-12-13-12-19-a.html)

Bigmid 12-13-2010 12:26 AM

Blue Team Fall Focus Chat Thread Week 13 (12/13 - 12/19)

Hi everyone got totals done but internet keeps crashing. Will try again tomorrow to post and catch up from last week.
Have a great night everyone

Bigmid 12-13-2010 12:52 AM

Congratulations to everyone this week, hang in there we only have 1 week left. I would at least like to finish less than I started but I'm not to sure that's going to happen. Not sure what went on this time I am usually really good and very focused on these challanges. Next on is the one I guess and I hope to be at goal by the end. Lofty.....but doable

We lost 3 more this week which takes us down to 13 for the final week.

Congratulations to our biggest losers this week

Biggest Loser:
MamaP, -3.2 lbs, -1.47%

Honorable mentions:
lolcat, -2lbs, -1.05%
QuilterInVA, -1.4 lbs, -.91%
Dream710, -1.5 lbs, -.88%

Soon2BFitChick 12-13-2010 08:51 AM

Can't wait til next challenge. I'm stalled now because of medications and stuff. But hope to be better soon. It has been a nice few months with you all. :hug:

Hope you all have a nice week and a loss, me too! :goodscale:

If I missed last weigh in, I'll still hang around anyway. LOL. Imma go check in a sec. Either way, Congrats to Maryshady and the runners up! And congrats to Blue Team, yay!!! For the win this last week. :cheer3:

Anyway, I gotta do some work. Take care everyone and hope to see you all at the next challenge!!! :strong:

Hugs, Selina :hug:

:df: :bubbles: :dance: :elf: :yay: :bb: :cb:

MamaP 12-13-2010 01:27 PM

Awesome! Hope we all have a good final week!

Mercy03 12-13-2010 02:48 PM

Biggest Loser:
MamaP, -3.2 lbs, -1.47%

Honorable mentions:
lolcat, -2lbs, -1.05%
QuilterInVA, -1.4 lbs, -.91%
Dream710, -1.5 lbs, -.88%

New week:) I lost a pound last week and I would like to lose another 2-3 this week,if anybody is up for some challenges let me know.

Mercy03 12-13-2010 08:35 PM

ECHO ECHO ECHO

JackieHollow 12-13-2010 10:21 PM

Oh man. I completely missed WI! I'm so sorry y'all. I won't miss next week, I promise. Life is crazy busy here, and diet/exercise is BAD.

Bigmid 12-15-2010 01:41 AM

Hi everyone how's it going Internet is still crazy here and so is work so sorry I have not been on as much

Soon2B - you did miss WI but make sure to let us know how you did on Sunday. Glad you signed up for another round

MamaP - we will do awesome are you coming back for more?

Mercy - Been to crazy to think of challenges I will be better next time though. I will challenge us all to get in 100 sit ups and pushups in by Sundays WI. Split them up as you wish. Have you heard from Echo at all? Or is the ECHO from you talking to yourself yesterday.....ROFL. I'm glad you sticking with me for the next battle. P.S. - I think you kicked my @$$ this one:)

Jackie - make sur and stick with us til Sunday. You coming back for more?

Mercy03 12-15-2010 10:31 AM

Quote:

Mercy - Been to crazy to think of challenges I will be better next time though. I will challenge us all to get in 100 sit ups and pushups in by Sundays WI. Split them up as you wish. Have you heard from Echo at all? Or is the ECHO from you talking to yourself yesterday.....ROFL. I'm glad you sticking with me for the next battle. P.S. - I think you kicked my @$$ this one
LOL,yes I have heard from "Echo" but THE ECHO ON SUNDAY WAS FROM TALKING TO MYSELF:dizzy:

So Ms.Bigmid I will do the challenge, hope you do as well:hug:.As for the next challenge we will both kiss some *** and reach our goals:D

p.s. I lost another pound yesterday:)

Bigmid 12-15-2010 11:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mercy03 (Post 3608824)
LOL,yes I have heard from "Echo" but THE ECHO ON SUNDAY WAS FROM TALKING TO MYSELF:dizzy:

So Ms.Bigmid I will do the challenge, hope you do as well:hug:.As for the next challenge we will both kiss some *** and reach our goals:D

p.s. I lost another pound yesterday:)

WOOHOO on the pound that's awesome:carrot::carrot:

I am going to do the challange as well sore arms and abs here I am.

How is Echo doing anyway. I hope all is well with her.

Mercy03 12-15-2010 12:02 PM

Echo is doing fine.I saw that she had posted last week in the U.K chicks section so I pm'd her to see how she was doing. She replied that she put some weight back on,but is ready to get back on track.Wish she would join us again.

MamaP 12-15-2010 12:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bigmid (Post 3608494)
MamaP - we will do awesome are you coming back for more?

I signed up for the next BL challenge. Plan to do better the next round. I will try to get in the 100 push ups/sit ups this week as well.

maryshady 12-16-2010 07:59 AM

Congrats to all the losers this week. Way to go MamaP!

Echo & Bigmid-I will take you up on that challenge.

I signed up for the next challenge too! I am in the maintenance phase of my diet right now but go back to diet phase on Jan. 4. Still losing a little in this phase though so no complaints.

Selina-Hope all is well with you. You have done awesome this challenge!!

Have a great Thursday!

Mercy03 12-18-2010 11:45 AM

How's everyone doing? QUIET IN HERE!

BIGMID,you okay? Need a hug?:hug::hug::hug::hug:

Bigmid 12-18-2010 01:17 PM

Mercy- Thanks can always use the hug.

Sorry been MIA again on this last week. Been busy at work and then internet issues here at home. I am bad and will be finishing this challenge higher than I started. This is the first time for a gain. Not sure what I did to myself. I am totally ready for the next one though and hope to be a better leader for all of you as well.

It's snowing here and -17 outside. Going out to finish off my shopping

Have a great day everyone. I'll be back later

Sameen 12-19-2010 12:11 PM

Hello everyone!!! so the challenge ends today!!! i've lost almost 17 pounds this challenge!!! hopefully i can reach wonderland by the next challenge. i have chosen to be in the same team for the next challenge!!! hope to talk to all of you again after christmas!!!!!!:)
A very happy holidays to all of you!!!:)

Muffentop 12-19-2010 02:00 PM

Happy Sunday! I've been completely off plan this entire week (no exercise & not watching what I've been eating), which resulted in a gain... no surprise there. Hoping that after the holidays, when things start settling down, I'll be able to focus on the weight loss again. Definitely plan on signing up for the next challenge!

Happy holidays everyone

Bigmid 12-19-2010 02:49 PM

Hi everyone well as you know this is it last day of our challenge.

Sameen - wow you did great congratulations
Glad your sticking with us fir the next one

Muffentop - I'm glad you'll be with us for the next challenge. Your not Alone in the gain department....I'm right there with you. I need the next challenge that's for sure.

Well have a great day everyone. See you at WI time. Don't forget to post it

shan84 12-19-2010 09:33 PM

For the 2011 Challenge:

Everyone, please update your starting weights. If you don't post a starting weight by December 23rd, then I cannot place you on a team. Thanks!

Bigmid 12-20-2010 01:16 AM

Hi everyone get job to everyone who finished the challenge. We lost 4 more in the end so all together we had 9 finish.

My computer is down again or something I can do some stuff but it kicks me out of our chat thread. So here I am on the iPhone again.

Results are posted just waiting to find out the full team loss of Red so we can see who one Blue or Red

Biggest Loser
MamaP. -2.6 -1.21%

Runners Up
Sameen. -2 -.92%
maryshady. -1.4 -.84%
Mercy03. -1 -.70%

Great job ladies

I have done up our BL for the challenge it's:
Sameen -22lbs -9.28%

Congratulations

Mercy03 12-20-2010 06:49 PM

Sameen,awesome accomplishment!:carrot::carrot:

Jackie,you okay? Ready to get your *** kicked in a couple of weeks lol?

Bigmid 12-22-2010 01:48 AM

OMG I need it kicked right now. I've been so bad and now I just finished baking a ton of stuff. Most is for gifts and a staff lunch. But some is to stay and some has already been tested. Can you say goal turned a very large corner and can no longer been seen.

I hope everyone is doing okay. Come and say hi.

maryshady 12-22-2010 04:32 PM

Bigmid-Consider your butt kicked. Just start right now right this minute back on track. This is just another Holiday of which you will have many more! Plan some things into your food for Christmas Eve and Christmas but nothing more. You are doing great just start out fresh today.

Merry Christmas Blue Team!!! Hope you all have a wonderful holiday!

Bigmid 12-22-2010 10:36 PM

Thanks maryshady I needed that. I saw a decade today I thought was long gone. I am looking forward to healthier eating. Once tomorrow is over all my stresses will be to.

Hope everyone is doing well. Feel free to come chat here.

shan84 12-23-2010 01:33 AM

Everyone please make note of the change for the 2011 challenge. We will extend the sign up day to January 7th. Teams will be posted by the evening of January 8th. The first official week will run January 9th-January 16th with the first weigh in taking place January 16th. Good luck to everyone. Enjoy your holidays. Remember you can only update your starting weight (if you choose to do so) prior to the January 7th cut off date.

Bigmid 12-25-2010 12:31 PM

Merry Christmas everyone!!!!! I hope you all have a wonderful holiday.

Bigmid 12-27-2010 11:55 AM

Hi everyone. How are you all doing over the holidays. I have eaten myself into oblivion not sure why I do this to myself. I'm now having to take off all the weight I took off months ago. Good thing the challenge starts again soon.

Mercy03 12-27-2010 04:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bigmid (Post 3620544)
Hi everyone. How are you all doing over the holidays. I have eaten myself into oblivion not sure why I do this to myself. I'm now having to take off all the weight I took off months ago. Good thing the challenge starts again soon.

WORD:devil:

Bigmid 12-28-2010 12:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mercy03 (Post 3620813)
WORD:devil:

LOL. I take it you had a bit more than usual. I'm 7lbs up though......eeeeekkkkk. Back to work now so that may help some and so will January:)

Mercy03 12-28-2010 08:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bigmid (Post 3621242)
LOL. I take it you had a bit more than usual. I'm 7lbs up though......eeeeekkkkk. Back to work now so that may help some and so will January:)

Let's just start over,shall we?:D I got on the scale this morning.149:devil:,so that's 8 pounds of fat and water over 10 days.

Bigmid 12-29-2010 02:12 PM

I feel your pain Mercy it's the same as mine. But we will be all better in a few days of health eating and exercise:). Of course I'm not starting til the 2nd......why would I want to start feeling better right away:). Crazy mind

Have a good day everyone

Mercy03 12-30-2010 11:02 AM

Quote:

.why would I want to start feeling better right away. Crazy mind
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!

Enjoy the 1st day of the new year Jackie,then the WORK begins for both of us.I at least made my goal of losing the weight before x-mas.I knew that I would gain it back,but at least in the long run I remained the same.So, my new goal is to be 140 by Feb.14.I have a Dr.'s appt. that day.

What is your goal going to be,besides kicking my butt in this challenge?:D

Bigmid 01-01-2011 02:07 AM

Happy New year!!!!!!

I hope this is going to be a great year for everyone with all of us achieving our goals and maintaining them as well.

Mercy - I'll get back to you on my challenge goals....I'm refining them:)

Mercy03 01-01-2011 11:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bigmid (Post 3626509)
Happy New year!!!!!!

I hope this is going to be a great year for everyone with all of us achieving our goals and maintaining them as well.

Mercy - I'll get back to you on my challenge goals....I'm refining them:)

Okay,I am going to lose 10 pounds in 6 weeks.........that's the plan.:)and of course to keep it off this time:D

maryshady 01-01-2011 03:01 PM

Happy New Year Blue Team!!! Starting again on the 6th! Can't wait to get started. :)