Blue Team Fall Focus Chat Thread Week 11 (11/29 - 12/05)

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Hi moving the chat over here only 3 weeks left in the challange and I hoping I can at least get back down to my starting weight and get over the fact that I just wasted the last 3 months.

I will start posting regular again as that seems to help me and Im in a slump again (mentally) I need to get rid of some home stress and that should help out a bit. Sorry for ranting again

I am having trouble with this weeks numbers (I'm out by .3 and can't find the error anywhere) I'm leaving it for tonight and will go back to it tomorrow.

We had a gain this week so unless the red team did the same they probably got us this week again

Good job though everyone. We'll be back on top again next week and through to the end of the challange

Have a good night talk to you all tomorrow.
  • So sorry I forgot to weigh in yesterday. Have been so busy this weekend. I only had a 1 lb loss with the holiday and all. Oh well I guess next week will be a bigger amount.

Hope everyone enjoyed their long weekend and holiday.

Have a great Monday!
  • I also need to get my head back in the game. A lot of things have been going on at home and work and I've just really lost my focus. I'm trying hard to get it back. I actually made it to the gym this morning and am planning on going back this evening. Hope everyone had a good holiday.....
  • Hey all! Hope everyone has a much better week this week. I'm having a bad stgart to the week, and will be going out shopping/date with dh tomorrow so i know we'll be eating out. Dec really worries me!!! I just don't know how I'm going to manage it.
  • Hey blue team, sorry to impose just a quick personal note:

Christmas card exchange anyone? Let me know thru private message. Living in South Korea is tough during the holidays and being away from family. I did the exchange with a few of you last year and loved it. Let me know if your interested. Nothing involved but exchanging cards and postage.
  • Congrats to Bigmid, Mercy03, Muffentop, and maryshady!!! Great job losing!!!

I'm posting early because week will be busy. Haven't lost any so posting no loss but no gain so yay! :

Hope things are good with you all. Wish I didn't stay so busy because I could be here more and chat more on here with you all. But that's life!

Big hugs, Go Blue Team!!!!

Selina Yay, Christmas is coming!!!
  • My weight is not coming off anymore I frikkin hate being in my late 40's
  • Stopping by to say "Hi" and share a victory with you all. I weighed 168 this morning!!! WOOHOO!!! I haven't been in the 160's for about 20 years. I love this hcg stuff. I am losing slower than most, go figure, but I am still losing. So happy to be moving to the next phase of the program.

Selena-You are doing awesome. Did you ever get your tastebuds back?

Mercy-The 40's suck for losing weight. Our bodies just want to get old and fat! lol!!! We have to keep up the good fight

Jackie-You have done so awesome this year. My Lord 57 lbs down so far! You are such an inspiration. You are stronger than all the food choices this season. Just remember some common sense. If you are going to a party eat before you go and then just nibble at some lo cal appetizers. You can do this, you have been doing this!

Have a great Thursday!!
  • Quote: Congrats to Bigmid, Mercy03, Muffentop, and maryshady!!!
    Did I miss the results post? I'm confused.
  • Hi everyone sorry I haven't been around. Im in a let's feel sorry for myself phase right now and can't seem to get out of it. I'm up huge again and just don't know what to do. Sorry I know that's not being a very good team leader. I will snap out of it at some point..... Or maybe just snap....either way problem solved

No results not done yet I still can't find our .3 outage. I will try to have them up by Saturday. Sorry

Have a good night everyone. Let's all hang in there
  • This challenge is an interesting experiment in stick-to-it-ness, isn't it?

We went from 9 pages of posts in Week 1 to only 9 posts this week. And the first week, people were posting losses of like 10 pounds, and now 1 pound sounds like an accomplishment.

Why is it so difficult to maintain the dieting enthusiasm, I wonder? And is there some way to help each other get it back?
  • Hi Team,
    It's a beautiful sunny day here today (still -12) but sunny so that's great. I'm feeling better today and want to say sorry again for being MIA and feeling sorry for myself.

I have the reasults done and posted and the Red Team won for week 10 but that's okay we are doing great and kudo's to everyone still with us in this challange.

A big congratulations to our Biggest Losers for week 10:

Biggest Loser:
    Soon2BFitChick, -2.6 lbs, -1.52%

Honorable mentions:
    Rochester, -2.4lbs, -1.14%
    Dream710, -1 lbs, -.58%
    lolcat, -1 lbs, -.52%

Team Loss of: +9.6lbs, +.29%
  • Bigmid-Don't be so hard on yourself. We all have occasional slip and falls. Pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and get on the wagon again. You have worked so hard this past year. Be proud of all you have accomplished. Don't let one month out of twelve hold you back. You can do this!!! You are doing this!!

Rochester-This happens every time. Everyone is gung ho at first then it tapers off. I have been guilty of it too. I think when people need the support the most (when they are struggling) is when they are least likely to ask for help. I know that happens to me.

Mercy & Selena, all other teammates-Hi!!!
  • @ Maryshady Congratulations on reaching the 160's.Sometime slower is better

@ Bigmid This is a new week,let's both show a new commitment to better health and weightloss

@ Rochester I don't have an answer to your question,but don't quit posting and be supportive to others,I think if we hear that others care,it kick starts our motivation.

Selena,Jackie,Mamap....hello
  • Hi Team,

Sorry I've been MIA the last week or so, been busy. Almost missed WI time last week, left the dinner table to post. This week has been interesting...didn't work out much and still had a loss so that's good. Working on making my Christmas cards today and then tree decorating at my parents. Have a great Sunday everyone!