Blue Team Fall Focus Chat Thread Week 7 (11/01 - 11/07)

You're on Page 1 of 3
Go to
  • Hi everyone, I am starting the week 7 thread. Congratulations to everyone who lost this week. I posted everyone with a loss which was 5 of us the rest had a gain or freebies. I had the biggest gain and took the team down with me.....sorry about that I just really needed to be accountable + I would have run out of freebies before I got the weight back down again.....not sure how it would work if I was eliminated

So here are the Blue Team results for week 6: CONGRATULATIONS TO

Biggest Loser:
    Sameen, -4 lbs, -1.79%

Honorable mentions:
    lolcat, -2 lbs, -1.02%
    Muffentop, -1.4 lbs, -.71%
    Mercy03, -1 lbs, -.68%
    JackieHollow, -1.4 lbs, -.52%

I know it will be a good week the weather here should be nice and I can get back outside to exercise. Sorry again team I hope you can forgive me (I am weak)
  • We all have our bad weeks! The thing is to make sure NOT to constantly beat yourself up over it. It's a new week. A new month. A new attitude. We can do this!!!!

Congrats to the losers. <hugs> to everyone else. I know we can all have a great week this week!! Maybe we can come up with a bit of a side challenge to help us have a better week?

GO BLUE! (Lose or gain, I'm proud of us all!)
  • Life is pretty crazy for me right now and this week is gonna be hectic. I will be out of town for weigh-in day so will try to post my weight before I leave on Thursday. Had a few NSVs over the weekend . . . My NSVs for the weekend . . .

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-...s-woo-hoo.html

Hope everyone has a great week.
  • Quote: Maybe we can come up with a bit of a side challenge to help us have a better week?
    Good idea! Hopefully we can all get back on track this week and rock this challenge!

Congrats to this week's losers.
  • Exercise challenge 1.

20 push ups (3 sets)
    20 crunches (3 sets)
    2 min walking in place (3 sets)
    Do this 3 times this week
  • Thanks for the challenge! I'm gonna make sure to get it done.

So I started today with calorie cycling. I'm really bad about not getting my calories in. Right now I'm at 1114, and trying to figure out how to get another 175 in. I'm not really hugry (could be from stomach cramps i've had all day). But I want to start eating all I need to, and not stay too low. 1100s seem to be normal for me when I'm really watching my intake. I really WANT to eat more calories, but i think subconsciously I'm afraid to. Not only that, there's only so many yummy healthy things I can eat, and for some reason I think everything is unhealthy!! It's this crazy mind game I have goin on and I don't know how to push past it.

I also started my journaling today. I'm trying to make it as fun as possible. What does everyone write in their journal? Just food and exercise? Other stuff??

I'm looking forward to a great week!! I hope the thread is active this week and we're all full of enthusiasm!

QOTW:
    What ONE food could you not live without?? And what ONE food do you refuse to eat, no matter HOW healthy it is for you?
  • Hi Team,

Sorry I have been MIA and for no good reason, just not feeling motivated. Doing a bit more exercise, but the healthy eating is not going so well...as the scales show.

Thanks Jacky for the exercise challenge. I can barely do 20 push-ups period, but I'll give it a go.

Jackie - way to go for journaling. I started that a few months ago and it fell by the way side, I should really pick it up again. It's amazing how a little reflection can result in some great insight.

As for the Question of the week...one food I could not live without? Just one?? I'm afraid that's too hard - but perhaps bread/crackers/pasta would win. As for the the one thing I just can't eat, that's too easy - meat! I managed to start eating seafood five years ago, and sometimes I think chicken or turkey might be a good lean protein to add to my diet, but I just can't. Too long on a primarily vegetarian diet...or should I say carbatarian diet...

All for now. Good luck this week every one!

Stacy
  • Well, after a week of vacation disaster, I'm right back on track and feeling great! Woot.

Quote: QOTW:
    What ONE food could you not live without?? And what ONE food do you refuse to eat, no matter HOW healthy it is for you?
    Food I couldn't live without: Dairy. Especially cheese. I get a little panicky if there's less than a pound of cheese in the fridge.

Food I refuse to eat: Salmon. I don't like the way it looks, or smells, or taste. Just saying the word makes me feel like gagging. I'm really picky about fish, and there's many that I don't like, but salmon is definitely at the top of the list.
  • Hi everyone so I did one round of the challenge today so only 2 mores days to go. I plan on making it harder next week

Foods I can't live without - I am a true carb-o-holic so in that category for sure. Maybe even cereal would win over others ( I love it for supper ). Food I won't eat. Ha ha not much that what keeps me in this crazy mess I'm in but I would say.... Head cheese so gross to even look at for me.

Well I'll do personals later should be on the computer tomorrow. Have a great night everyone.
  • Hi everyone how is your day going so far. The sun is shining and I want to go out and play but I am heading out to work in a couple min. instead

The results are posted and the red team took it for week 6.....sorry about that

This week will be better.

Jackie - calorie cycling can be hard at first and very scary...it's like what do you mean I need to eat more....that's why I'm here. But with adding exercise and controling portions I think we sometimes decrease to much. Good luck with it and it will get better the more you do it.

MamaP - Congrats on the NSV that's awesome.

Rochester - We will rock this challange funny I just had salmon last night

Stacy - Keep with it I know you can do this. As a fellow cab addict we will beat this thing As for the push-ups if you have stairs do stair push-ups.....easier but just as effective. If not stairs then kitchen counter tops work just as good and target the same muscle groups.

Hello to the rest of the team and I hope you all have a great OP day
  • Where is everyone?????
  • I have a weigh-in question, Bigmid. I took a freebie last week, so what do I use for my starting weight for this week's weigh-in? Last week's number that I didn't report, or the number from 2 weeks previous?
  • Hope everyone has a good weekend. I already posted my WI for this weekend because I'm gonna be out of town and don't want to miss it. Not sure how much I'll be online between now and Tuesday.
  • Hi Rochester you just use your current weight from your WI day. Every freebie used I just take the last one posted and use that for our totals.
  • Hey all!! I'm here. Been busy with birthdays, etc for 2 of my kids. Now I'm gearing up to shoot a wedding on Saturday. I've cut the tip od my finger and nailo and typing is TOUGH.