Old 10-17-2010, 03:02 AM   #46  

S/C/G: starting size 18/ Goal size 10

Height: 5'5''

Just wanted to say hello to everyone.
Old 10-17-2010, 11:18 AM   #47  
Es ist ein neuer Tag!

S/C/G: Highest 280+

Height: 5' 7"

Happy Sunday to everyone - hope everyone had a good week. I was shocked this morning when I got on the scale. 211.8. That's 4 lbs this week. I had a nice woosh today (was 214 yesterday). I'm hoping it sticks. I'm hoping my body finally caught up to all my hard work and my calorie deficit.
Old 10-17-2010, 11:21 AM   #48  

S/C/G: 235/188/150

Height: 5'6"

Morning Blues, Hope everyone had a great week. I was busier than I expected so this is my only post this week. Next week I will be better about posting AND losing weight . Only a little loss for me this week, but it's my TOM, so hopefully that'll mean a big one next week! Today I'm off to help my cousins move, so that will be lots of activity. Have an awesome day!
Old 10-17-2010, 12:01 PM   #49  
weight, be gone!

S/C/G: 227/191/125

Height: 5' 4"

Hey, everyone.... sorry I haven't been on here to chat much this week, things have been crazy at work and still dealing with family stuff. Hopefully this week will be better!
The good news: I stayed OP all week and lost!

and now for the great news:

HELLOOOOO, ONEDERLAND!!! Goodbye forever 200's!!!!!!
Old 10-17-2010, 01:58 PM   #50  
Professional dieter

S/C/G: 250/232/130

Height: 5'3"

Hang in there and keep us posted, hsmomx2.

Rhondag!

Sameen, I hope things calm down to a more manageable
level for you. If nothing else you could try to find
5-10 min a day just to stretch a little.

MamaP- that is AWESOME! All that hard work is paying off!

lolcat- HUZZAH!!! Congrats! I am so jealous!

and a big to Ghost girl, NancyO and everyone else I missed!
Old 10-17-2010, 02:30 PM   #51  
TEAM CUPID & BL BLUE TEAM

S/C/G: 306/see ticker/153

Height: 5'3

Hey everyone! I'm posting in with a 2.6lb loss this week. TOM is coming soon, so hoping next week's (or possibly the next) is another biggie!!

Jacky.. Sounds like you've had a REALLY busy couple of weeks!! Good luck getting it all off this week. 13 can really be a tough age, and Luke has always been a bit socially... awkward. (He gets that from his dad). Add to that the self esteem issues (that he gets from both of us), he was in a pretty down spot. It's nice to see him a bit more confident. And he's always amazed and so proud of himself when he really works hard at exercising. I'm going to take him on a photo shoot to get some good shots of him soon I think.

Rochester.. did you try the glazed chicken? How was it?? I love your new haircut!! For some reason you don't resemble how I had you pictured in my mind. LOL Isn't it funny how we do that? (Oh by the way.. Taco Bell is my fast food "drug" of choice. LOL)

Rhonda.. WELCOME to the group!! The more the merrier. Can't wait to get to know you better.

Sameen.. Hi! Glad to see you posting. Hope things settle down for you a bit, but great loss!!! WTG!

MamaP.. SWEET weigh in this week!! How exciting!

lolcat... YAY for ONEDERLAND!!!!!!!! THat's AWESOME!
Old 10-17-2010, 03:39 PM   #52  
The girl who can

S/C/G: 240/207.8/165

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackieHollow View Post
Rochester.. did you try the glazed chicken? How was it?? I love your new haircut!! For some reason you don't resemble how I had you pictured in my mind. LOL Isn't it funny how we do that? (Oh by the way.. Taco Bell is my fast food "drug" of choice. LOL)
The chicken was delicious! It was rather rich (as opposed to light) but the taste was to die for. Thanks for checking out my haircut....and, yes, I totally get that about picturing people in your mind and how it's never accurate. Congrats on your loss this week....that's a great number!
Old 10-17-2010, 05:54 PM   #53  

Just a quick hello & happy Sunday everyone! Congrats to lolcat & all the runners up.

Have a great week!!
Old 10-17-2010, 09:18 PM   #54  

S/C/G: 250/237/170

Height: 5'8"

Well.......work is very busy, plus end of 1st quarter for the kids so parent teacher conferences have to fit in somewhere. I have not been doing well with the exercise.......hope to correct that this week. Good luck Blue!!
Old 10-17-2010, 11:09 PM   #55  

Hi everyone I'm about to close out this thread and move the chat over to week 5.

Rochester - I like the new hair do....isn't it funny how we get in our head we don't deserve things when we are overweight. You totally deserve everything life has to offer and that's awesome you should have hugged the Wal-mart guy. Your run sounded like a lot of fun good luck next Sunday let us know how you did.

hsmomx2 - Hope you are doing well take care

Rhonda start posting

Sameen - you had a great loss....to bad it comes at the cost of exaustion (sp) I hope you can fit in some time for yourself in there. Don't worry about the exercise it will come again when you have time....you don't want to burn yourself out competely.

ghost girl -

MamaP - Congrats on the 4lbs that's awesome

Nancy - great job on the loss....how did the move go?

lolcat - to onderland.....you'll love it here. Congratulations!!!!

Jennie527 -

Jackie - 2.6lbs that's fantastic I bet the pictures will really give your son a boost as that is where you really see the difference in yourself is on pictures. That is awesome that he feels the pride of accomplishment....he really needs to own that feeling it is alot of hard work...great job on the whole family getting involved in this.

Muffentop -

abreezies - good luck with the parent teacher conferences and getting some time in for yourself for exercise.