Old 09-16-2010, 05:30 PM   #16  

Hi everyone,
I hope you are all having a great OP day

dayoneagain - I hope you reach your starting weight in between challanges can be tough.

JackieHollow - The Wii is a good way to exercise that's all I did for the first few months. You can build up some strength with that. 25lbs good luck with your goal and make sure you are losing at a safe rate.

babygrant - I really hope they can do something for you so that your not in so much pain. Check in and keep us updated as you can

inklestinkle - getting in shape by Christmas is an awesome goal.

Rochester - summer can be hard with everything going on and nobody wanting to stay inside. You have a very good exercise plan going for you. I still have 2 weeks left to finish the C25K and with all this bad weather were having not sure when I'll get out again.

MamaP - 40lbs down so far WTG!!!! the best news is that you were able to reduce you insulin. Make sure with the 25-30lb goal you are still doing it safely.

1mooretime - 20lbs is a great goal for the challange.

me4life - Congratulations on the new grandbaby it sounds like you are very busy make sure to take some me time in there.

Jennie527 - healthy eating and good health are always a very good goal to have.

OrganizedChaos - good luck with your first 5k make sure to let us know when it is and how you did.

lolcat - lifestyle change is what it is all about....I need to remind myself of that now and then too. The gazelle is a good workout

Matilda08 - good luck with your goal of 24-26lbs like I keep saying as long as you are doing it safely then it's all good. 6-10 workout hours a week is very good.

QuilterInVA - WOW that is quite the exercise regime....WTG I really hope you make your goal for the challange.

Well that's about it not much new with me I am hoping for at least a 1lb loss for the week. I need to be down at least 5lbs by October 4th so well see.
Old 09-17-2010, 05:18 AM   #17  

S/C/G: 332.4/ticker/150

Height: 5' 7"

Hi everyone,
I'm Teri and I am 55 yrs old. This is my 3rd challenge. I made it about half way through the first two challenges and I'm determined to complete this one. I live in New Jersey and work full time as a nurse on the night shift. I plan on going back to school in January and need more energy. Losing weight will definitely help with that. I've tried many different diets in the past but this time I'm going to be calorie counting. Right now I'm trying to figure out how many calories I need each day. I have alot of weight to lose but I'm concentrating on small goals at a time. Otherwise I'll get very discouraged. I'm really excited to be a member of the blue team and look forward to getting to know everyone.
Old 09-17-2010, 08:33 AM   #18  

S/C/G: 140/137/125

Height: 5'2.5"

Hey everyone I am Jennnifer (Jen). I have done the biggest loser challenges a few years ago but just came back to the boards to lose some gained weigth from not taking care of myself while goign thru a seperation, back to school and baby # 5. I previously lost 80+ pounds and hope to lose 15 -20 this time. I am a WAHM of 5 (13,12,7,6 and 2).

I love these challenges. I love the accountability from them. I can't wait to get to know all of you better and Good luck to everyone with their goals.
Old 09-17-2010, 11:25 AM   #19  

S/C/G: 320/239.2/150

Height: 5'7"

Hi, my name is Khristy, I'm 35, and have been married 10 years. My DH quit smoking a year and a half ago, and has started eating healthier with me. He's lost 40lbs, and I've lost nearly 60 since May.

This is my second BL challenge. I lost 40 lbs in the summer challenge, and I hope to loose 25-30 during the Fall Focus challenge. I love the accountability of posting every week, and the thought that my loss or gain contribution could help make or break the team for the week.
Old 09-17-2010, 08:54 PM   #20  
50 is the new 40!

S/C/G: 165/165/140

Height: All of 5ft Tall

Hi everyone,My name is Liz and this is my 3rd challenge.I have been playing around with 5 pounds for the last year and I hope the 3rd time is the charm.I would like to lose 10 pounds to reach my goal weight and more importantly become as fit as I can be. So Jackie,the challenge is on.
Old 09-18-2010, 02:04 AM   #21  

S/C/G: starting size 18/ Goal size 10

Height: 5'5''

Hello Blue team! I am so glad to be here, I have alot of weight to lose and a Challenge keeps me accountable.

Old 09-18-2010, 04:38 AM   #22  

S/C/G: 350/336/299

Height: 5'7''

Hi all, I've been a member here for several years. Normally I'm a "lurker" but lurking around has gotten me no where...So I stand up for the challenge. This will be my first online challenge. I'm 30 years old and I've celebrated this birthday twice now (last year and this year) .I refuse to more on past it...lol. I am a mom of 3 little darlings (2, 4, 7) and I'm always on the go because they lead healthier lifestyles than me..I.e. soccer, football, and dance. I rarely get "me time" because I'm sitting on someones sidelines...or rather bleachers... I enjoy exercise nt getting it in is the difficupt part... I am happy to join the group because I need major accountable. I wish to lose 30 by Christmas...I'm hoping thisp is doable.
Old 09-18-2010, 04:39 AM   #23  

S/C/G: 350/336/299

Height: 5'7''

Hi all, I've been a member here for several years. Normally I'm a "lurker" but lurking around has gotten me no where...So I stand up for the challenge. This will be my first online challenge. I'm 30 years old and I've celebrated this birthday twice now (last year and this year) .I refuse to more on past it...lol. I am a mom of 3 little darlings (2, 4, 7) and I'm always on the go because they lead healthier lifestyles than me..I.e. soccer, football, and dance. I rarely get "me time" because I'm sitting on someones sidelines...or rather bleachers... I enjoy exercise nt getting it in is the difficult part... I am happy to join the group because I need major accountable. I wish to lose 30 by Christmas...I'm hoping thisp is doable.
Old 09-18-2010, 10:57 AM   #24  

S/C/G: 250/237/170

Height: 5'8"

Hi all, I'm Amanda and this is my 2nd BL challenge. I still have 50lbs to lose.....i like these challenges because it helps me with accountability and gives me encouragement to keep going when I stall. GO TEAM!!
Old 09-18-2010, 11:13 AM   #25  
TEAM CUPID & BL BLUE TEAM

S/C/G: 306/see ticker/153

Height: 5'3

I have enjoyed reading everyone's intro and am SOO excited about this challenge. I know we are all going to do great!!
Old 09-18-2010, 04:02 PM   #26  

S/C/G: 230/208/140

Height: 5'4

Hi Everyone

I'm Katie, 22, and am now a recent college graduate/newly married/unemployed lady visiting England who is ready to lost this extra weight. I'm 230 and am trying to adopt a majority raw lifestyle. I haven't spoken on the boards much but I do vist often and this is my first challenge. I've noticed that I have allowed my weight gain to significantly lower my confidence over the years and am now here to hopefully find my old self. Good luck everyone .
Old 09-19-2010, 05:45 AM   #27  
on the way to Onederland

S/C/G: 260/248/220(mini goal)/140

Height: 5'4

hey everyone... my name is Nema .. i'm 24 recent grad .... so very excited to join the challenge .. and i hope this time i loose the xtra pounds for good
Old 09-19-2010, 02:52 PM   #28  

S/C/G: 210/206/154

Height: 5'6"

Hi Everyone!

I really enjoyed reading everyone's posts! I am new to online forums in general and am less than tech saavy so I missed this thread when I posted my weight in a reply earlier this week.

I have recently turned thirty and I live with my common-law partner of five years. He can be a wonderful man, but is definitely a food-pusher and loves junk food. Additionally I work in the medical field and have long, unpredictable hours that can wreck havoc with eating, sleep, and the ability to exercise. I don't know if anyone out there has successfully mastered these challenges, but I'd love any suggestions!

I am excited to join BLUE TEAM! I have lost weight successfully with WW in the past, but for the last year or so things have gotten off track (literally - no tracking, tee hee). I am hoping to lose 15-20 lbs over this challenge using WW principles and by increasing my activity. I love to dance and have recently started belly dancing again (I can't believe they have a smilie for belly dance!). It was definitely a hard thing for me to do since I'm not the weight I was when I used to dance. I'll have to let everyone know how it goes.

That's all for now. Hope everyone has a great week!

Stacy
Old 09-19-2010, 04:24 PM   #29  
I luv my curves

S/C/G: 255/ticker/180

Height: 5'1 3/4

Hello team and happy sunday!

Looking forward to having a great week. I weigh in daily to keep me accountable and today I wi at 231.6 Im hoping to be in the mid 220s this week. Ive been bouncing around from 29-231 for a few weeks now and I tend to lose more during the week. I wish you all a great week
Old 09-19-2010, 10:58 PM   #30  

chinacat - I know you can make it through the challange this is a great group and you have the support of all of us. Small goals is the best way to do it that's what I keep doing as well. Going back to school in Jan sounds great best of luck to you.

canadian mom - wow you must be so busy good for you for taking the time needed to take care of yourself as well. That is very important.

Khrungy - glad to have you back you did great last challange I too love the accountability of it all

Mercy - Oh yea.....it is so on.... 1st one to goal wins

ghost girl - this is the place to be everyone here gives so much support

SkinnyMemories - no lurking allowed on here....lol jump right in its a great group and we are all going through the exact same thing your goal sounds good.

abreezies - glad to have you back

JackieHollow - I think were all excited for this one to begin

111707 - I hope you find your old self without losing any of the good in your new self

gypsychic - good luck with your goal

All Psyched Up - glad you made it for the challange and that we can catch up on what's happening seeing as your farther away now. I bet the belly dancing classes will be fun and they are great exercise as well. Where are you taking the classes at....I should have looked for them when I lived there.

Matilada08 - I can't do the daily wi they make me crazy

Well I have posted the week 1 chat thread so will be taking the rest over there now. See you over there.