Old 01-25-2010, 07:28 PM   #16  
mtiger

S/C/G: 251.5/177/145

Height: 5'4"

Wink

I am here,...as promised. I am eating 1600-1700 calories a day and sticking with it. Still 180.2 today. Did a lame DVD so I threw in some walking/jogging with some sprints.
Old 01-25-2010, 08:14 PM   #17  
GoWear Fit All-Star

S/C/G: 280/266.8/150

Height: 5'6"

Congrats to all the losers this week! Keep up the good work.
Old 01-25-2010, 08:40 PM   #18  
The Devil's in the Donuts

S/C/G: 267/~see ticker~/145 & fit

I think I found it! I finally broke through the wall I have been beating my head against for 22 years. I knew this time was going to be different but this has been life changing. I am no longer in a battle against my body. I am beginning a love affair with it and it feels great!
Old 01-25-2010, 08:52 PM   #19  

S/C/G: 230/227.6/150

Height: 5'7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by meandmyself View Post
I think I found it! I finally broke through the wall I have been beating my head against for 22 years. I knew this time was going to be different but this has been life changing. I am no longer in a battle against my body. I am beginning a love affair with it and it feels great!
You are not alone in this! I'm surprised everyday by how long I've stuck with it this time. Usually I would have given up after the first week, but here I am on my second month and I love it! Congratulations on your accomplishment and keep it up!
Old 01-26-2010, 12:00 AM   #20  

S/C/G: 265.6/ticker/175

Height: 5'9

hehehehe i am excited.. i was a runnerup...

Ok so today AF arrived so I am not feeling the best... I hope i can still lose this week but i think i may take a freebie if it hasn't let up.. I have PCOS so AF can be quite dreadful

I am moving so lots of stress coming around this house i just hope i can be strong..
Old 01-26-2010, 06:19 AM   #21  
Mandey - Unoffical RED

S/C/G: Year 2010: 149.8/145/130

been up since hubby called at 330am - too excited to sleep..right now so am finishing the cleaning at home before i wake up the kids to take DD to school. need to get a couple things for hubby at wally-world before he lands pretty sure i'll attempt a nap later before we get DD from school and head to the ceremony...at least i hope my adrenaline runs out in time to get a few hours nap. this is exactly why i actually went to bed early last night. i had a feeling hubby'd call with info and i wouldnt be able to sleep after that :-D
some things have to wait till everybody wakes up...didn't wanna pull the trash down to the street till i give my neighbors a chance to wake up, since we share the double carport and thats where my trashcan is - and the master bedrooms for both houses is over the carport - and you can almost hear a pin drop outside when you're in the bedroom....didnt wanna wake them up before their alarm LOL
by tonight, i'll probably have no idea what or how i did stuff this morning...but i wont care - cuz i'll have my man home
Old 01-26-2010, 06:42 AM   #22  
MeTime

S/C/G: 421/287/220

Height: 5'10

Mandey- So excited for you and your family to be reunited with your hubby again. I hope you enjoy your time together.

Ladies, I'm still here. It's been really slow going for me on this challenge which is really the complete opposite of how I was in the previous challenge. I finally have my diet back under control. I also dropped going to the gym because I wasn't sticking to it. Instead I'm back to hiking the mountain from home to the next town everyday. My boyfriend is even meeting me when I get off work to walk with me so I don't feel like I'm doing all of this alone.

Japan was great. It was a lot more modern and cleaner than I thought it would be. We stayed in Tokyo and even though we were only there for 4 days, it felt like one day. I wish we could have stayed longer. We would leave our hotel at 9 in the morning and not come home til close to midnight everday we were there. There is so much to see and do. We did a TON of walking around and thats why I think I didn't really have a gain from the bad food and alcohol I had. Now I'm ready to get back on track for sure this time. I have a big goal to reach by June and I'm ready to do it.
Old 01-26-2010, 06:47 AM   #23  
Mandey - Unoffical RED

thanks Shan - it sounds like you had a great trip I'd eventually like to see another country, i've never been out of the USA. My hubby has seen a lot more than me. lol he had flown all the way around the world by the time he was 24 or 25. he's seen kuwait, iraq, germany, ireland, korea (south), etc...plus been all over the US - including CA, which i've only been as far west as CO when we had temp orders there. lol
i wish i could see new things and places like the rest of you - it sounds like such fun i've been fascinated with italy, france, ireland, germany, canada....even Hawaii
Old 01-26-2010, 09:03 AM   #24  
Mandey - Unoffical RED

getting DD from school early today :0 got another update and he'll be in sooner than planned hope everyone has a great day today
Old 01-26-2010, 09:21 AM   #25  

S/C/G: 220/220/175

Height: 5'-8"

Mandey= Hope you have a wonderful Homecoming.

Congratulations to all the loosers!!!

Doing ok on eating not so much on Exercising. I just have to get started back. I think I am going to do the 30 day shred again. I did well and did it for 30 days straight so that is my plan.
Old 01-26-2010, 09:48 AM   #26  

Quote:
Originally Posted by MonteCristo View Post
The team results are posted!

Congrats to Tamara for being our biggest loser! And to VeeDeeValentine, crcossel & tricia80 for being runner ups!

Just thought I'd give an update on how we are doing so far. Overall, VeeDeeValentine is our biggest loser, having lost 7.28% of her body weight in 3 weeks! Our overall runner ups are abey (6.44%), faert (5.99%) & dstill88 (5.11%).

This week a number of players were eliminated, as they have missed 3 weigh ins.
dandk0204
redreine
Luckybustert
stormy13
arapaho343
cdnshannon
Close2MyHeart
editingmuse81
foresmewithlove
lackadaisy
libertyone
sammie192
Hi, I had a family issue (hubby had emergency second surgery due to complications from a surgery he had a few weeks ago) and that has kept me offline for a bit. I was wondering if I could go ahead and post my weigh-ins and participate - I know it won't be official and all, but I did find this challenge helpful. (Also - I am confused, are weigh-ins on Mondays or Tuesdays...I thought today was the third weigh-in but from your post it seems like it was yesterday?) Thanks.
Old 01-26-2010, 10:03 AM   #27  

S/C/G: 253/ticker/175

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luckybustert View Post
Hi, I had a family issue (hubby had emergency second surgery due to complications from a surgery he had a few weeks ago) and that has kept me offline for a bit. I was wondering if I could go ahead and post my weigh-ins and participate - I know it won't be official and all, but I did find this challenge helpful. (Also - I am confused, are weigh-ins on Mondays or Tuesdays...I thought today was the third weigh-in but from your post it seems like it was yesterday?) Thanks.
Hi! I'm sorry about your family issues...I had wondered what happened. You are certainly welcome to participate. I will put your weighin post back, just marked as unofficial. I thought maybe it was a little premature to delete them immediately. We changed the weighin day to Sunday evening by 9pm before the beginning of the challenge.
Old 01-26-2010, 10:58 AM   #28  
Mandey - Unoffical RED

cleaned out the van and vacuumed it...lots of crawling around trying to make sure i got all the cereal and stuff out of the floor. lol whew! what a workout lol think i'll get a nap for an hour or so to give me a second wind so i can finish up the last few things before lunch. have to cut DS's hair and shower him and get my shower before we go get hubby's stuff from walmart and then go get DD from school at 2pm. it's a busy day. luckily i got started on stuff at 330am or else i might not get it all done LOL

have a good day everyone. will try to check back in again today before we leave then it might be a day or two before i'm back on the boards.
Old 01-26-2010, 12:15 PM   #29  

S/C/G: 165.6/158.4/130

Height: 5'7"

Well I am really excited about last weeks results. BEST EVER for me!!!!

But this week I want to throw the scale out the window. 150.6,150.6,150,150.2.

ARGH!!!!! The only day I dropped is the day I increased my calories (on purpose) for only a 300 calorie deficit.

On the upside I bought 2 new videos today for my rainy day workouts. Another WATP and the Julianne Hough DVD. I will be doing the walking one today. Saving the dancing for Saturday so I can do the dance lesson first. Don't have as much time today.

Last edited by crcossel; 01-26-2010 at 12:16 PM.
Old 01-26-2010, 02:05 PM   #30  

S/C/G: 253/ticker/175

Quote:
Originally Posted by crcossel View Post
Well I am really excited about last weeks results. BEST EVER for me!!!!

But this week I want to throw the scale out the window. 150.6,150.6,150,150.2.

ARGH!!!!! The only day I dropped is the day I increased my calories (on purpose) for only a 300 calorie deficit.

On the upside I bought 2 new videos today for my rainy day workouts. Another WATP and the Julianne Hough DVD. I will be doing the walking one today. Saving the dancing for Saturday so I can do the dance lesson first. Don't have as much time today.
How much are eating normally? Maybe your body needs the extra fuel? I've been stalled like forever, and I raised up my calories by 150 for the past 5 days, and I dropped almost 2lbs. Sometimes you just need to eat more!