3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Biggest Loser Challenges (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/biggest-loser-challenges-225/)
-   -   Both Teams, Returning Teammates & Newbie Chat (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/biggest-loser-challenges/171498-both-teams-returning-teammates-newbie-chat.html)

CruiseCAT 05-26-2009 09:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RangerChic (Post 2756196)
I've got a dentist appt this morning unfortunately to get some cavities taken care of (one of a few appointments). Going to try to go out and take a quick walk before I have to jump in the shower. I'll probably take another walk or do a Jillian workout post-dentist before work if I'm not feeling too out of it.

I don't like the dentist but that reminds me I need to schedule an appointment. It's been almost two years since I went. I've got insurance so there is NO excuse.

Good Luck Shannon, hope all goes well.

I am up again today but that really is no surprise. I'm mid cycle, ate and drank way too much and I let myself get dehydrated and sunburn.

Well I guess after today we will be chatting with our own teams. I just want to wish everyone luck. Know that any life style change takes time and not to beat yourself up. For me it's all about progress NOT perfection. Each of us CAN do this.

aangel22 05-26-2009 09:20 AM

My little brother and his girlfriend's friend was in a horrible accident early Sunday morning. He was intoxicated. His friend was killed and he and his friend's brother were hurt pretty bad.
Never drink and drive...even if you are just buzzed. It is just not worth it. They were 20, 20, and 21 (the brother was the oldest). The friend was too young to lose his life and my brother's friend is too young to live with such consequences as taking somebody's life.
Then my friend's (little brother's GF) brother was in a motorcycle accident.
Too many bad things happening this holiday weekend.

dixied 05-26-2009 10:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aangel22 (Post 2756279)
My little brother and his girlfriend's friend was in a horrible accident early Sunday morning. He was intoxicated. His friend was killed and he and his friend's brother were hurt pretty bad.
Never drink and drive...even if you are just buzzed. It is just not worth it. They were 20, 20, and 21 (the brother was the oldest). The friend was too young to lose his life and my brother's friend is too young to live with such consequences as taking somebody's life.
Then my friend's (little brother's GF) brother was in a motorcycle accident.
Too many bad things happening this holiday weekend.

So tragic. My prayers are with their family and friends. :hug:

dixied 05-26-2009 11:23 AM

Locking this thread, go find your team assignments and start chatting as a Team.

Bye Red Team :wave: It's been fun chatting as the Purple team.