3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Biggest Loser Challenges (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/biggest-loser-challenges-225/)
-   -   Both Teams, Returning Teammates & Newbie Chat (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/biggest-loser-challenges/171498-both-teams-returning-teammates-newbie-chat.html)

dixied 05-22-2009 09:47 AM

I'm crankiness personified this morning. :mad: I forgot I had to be a work early to cover for a co-worker so I didn't get up early enough to get my workout in this morning. Guess I'll hit the track tonight.

question.... Is there an event or time coming up when you hope to be down a certain amount by that time?

I'd like to be at most 145 by my HS reunion in 9 weeks. That's less than a pound a week to lose, but I've been maintaining (or stuck :?:) at 153 for about 15 weeks now. I saw 151 once last week, but it was a fluke.

Don't forget to post your starting weight before Monday at midnight.

I'll try to make it back for personals later, I've got to get some work done.

Soon2BFitChick 05-22-2009 09:59 AM

Good morning ladies!! :coffee:

I am up and doing my work. I will be making my coffee in a sec and will hopefully get lots done today because will probably be out of town some this weekend to visit family and take care of some work stuff. :strong:

Need to get on the treadmill this morning. :woops: I will be glad when it's a habit again!!! :)

Ok, bbl, hugsss!!! Selina :hug:

jmfan317 05-22-2009 11:22 AM

question.... Is there an event or time coming up when you hope to be down a certain amount by that time?

I was hoping to get down to my goal and fit into a bikini this summer but hopefully I will reach my goal of 142 lbs and fit into a 7 or 8 jeans by the end of Dec. If not hopefully sooner then that.

zinkemomx2 05-22-2009 11:38 AM

w3d1 finished. I am a hard time breaking through the 1/2 mile mark. I KNOW I can do it. I will also be out putting in some of the garden today. I hope the wind picks up to blow some of the skeeters away.

dixied 05-22-2009 12:31 PM

We only have 30 team members left to provide their starting weights.

It would really make my weekend if I could get these teams sorted before Monday night. (Because then I could spend the weekend devising evil challenges :devil:)

I'll be starting to send out reminder PMs in a little bit.

Newshinyme 05-22-2009 12:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mtiger (Post 2751659)

Got new capris today. 3 pair size 14, 14's you hear me. And..... one size 12. WTH???? I'm in shock.

Congratulations on the 14's and 12's Woohoo!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kelleigh (Post 2751676)
So here I am starting again, but that's better than doing nothing anymore.

:hug: You are back now and taking charge of things. No looking back now.

Quote:

Originally Posted by practiceliving (Post 2751695)

Well I have to go get my wedding dress fitted at the end of August, so I'd like to be at my goal (175) by then!

At the pace you've been going, you'll be there for sure and will look beautiful on your wedding day!

Quote:

Originally Posted by aangel22 (Post 2751710)
Little NSV...my 14's that I got the other month are loose!! I haven't even worn 14's in 4 1/2 years before this! Next time I get to Walmart, I may try on 12's...which I haven't worn in at least 5 or so years! I can't believe they are loose. This is so surreal. :D

Awesome! It will be time for new clothes for you soon.

Quote:

Originally Posted by zinkemomx2 (Post 2752085)

My morning has totally sucked though.

Aww Zinke...:hug: I hope the run made you feel better though!

Dix: Hope you are feeling better. I will be PM my SW as soon as I post this

MonteCristo 05-22-2009 04:00 PM

QOTD - I have several mini goals that are listed in my signature, but they are really just random goals I picked out of thin air. The only true written-in-stone, gonna make it even if I have to chop off a leg (lol) goal that I have is to be down to my goal weight before my two year anniversary of weight loss (10/4).

Gekster 05-22-2009 04:32 PM

Jumping in

QOTD - Since I am just starting out I am still trying to get in the swing of being healthy. My losses are all over the place while I figure out daily exercising and adjusting to how much and what kinds of food to be eating to have enough energy to keep up with everything, but still lose weight. Its hard to really set goals when I never know how my body will react! I was hoping to be under 300 by the challenge and I reached it yesterday! Other than that my boyfriend's mother is coming into town the second week in June and I would like to at least be down to where I was last time I saw her which was maybe around 285 or so. Then a family reunion in July I'd like to be around 270.

CruiseCAT 05-22-2009 05:18 PM

My only real goal at this point is to be close to goal by the end of our challenge. I will see some friends in November that I have not seen since I started my new healthy lifestyle; that will be excited. All have only known me as a heavy woman.

After a great deal of research regarding the doctors and hospital available in my HMO I have made the very difficult decision to not do battle with my insurance regarding my gall bladder surgery. I had an appointment with my doctor Wednesday and have decided to have surgery at the elementary school by the quack. OK... it's not really an elementary school (it only looks like one) and the doctor may or may not be a quack; the fact of the matter is he has a couple court settlements I'm not comfortable with. I understand we live in a state where people are sue happy and I understand "bean counting" BUT!!!! Sadly this doctor is the lesser of the four evils available to me.

Anyway, I will schedule surgery for sometime in June when Mack gets back from visiting the kids.

zinkemomx2 05-22-2009 05:59 PM

Cat - I wish you the best with you quack. Keep up the positive outlook and I am sure things will be fine.

QOTD - I try typically to not to set weight goals by date. Right now I will be happy if I could get under 232. That is the lowest I have been in more than 5 years. Probably closer to 10 if I am real honest.

My biggest goal right now is to be able to run an 8 mile race Labor Day weekend regardless of my weight.

jmfan317 05-22-2009 06:09 PM

I just finished a hr and 19 mins workout. 35 mins was tae bo ab bootcamp the other was tae bo cardio. All I have to do is eat a healthy dinner and go to bed at a good time tonite and pray that I didn't gain any weight when I step on the scale tomorrow morning.

mtiger 05-22-2009 08:45 PM

Wow eveybody is so excited and motivated and having successes. This is exciting. Kudos to all of you. I am just happy as a clam that it is Memorial Day weekend and I have 3 days off work. :carrot: Then we have a 4 day week and the last week of school is 3.5 days. :carrot::carrot: That deserves a double.

Speaking of lows, I was 188.6 today. :carrot::carrot::carrot:The last time I saw that number was almost 24 years ago when I was pregnant and gaining. Now that's a long time.

zinkemomx2 05-22-2009 09:08 PM

Congrats on the new low Mindy. That is awesome.

willow650 05-22-2009 09:15 PM

dixied, Do you have my weight? its the weight in my ticker

suzie42 05-22-2009 10:04 PM

We only have 30 team members left to provide their starting weights.

It would really make my weekend if I could get these teams sorted before Monday night. (Because then I could spend the weekend devising evil challenges )

I'll be starting to send out reminder PMs in a little bit.

-------------------------------------------------------------
Just wanted to make sure you have mine down dixied. :) (can't remember if I posted it here, on the sign up board, or at all.

Suzie starting weight: 204

Thanks!

http://www.3fatchicks.net/img/bar-da...2/140/204/.png