3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Biggest Loser Challenges (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/biggest-loser-challenges-225/)
-   -   We Are Family - Red Team Chat #6 (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/biggest-loser-challenges/156337-we-family-red-team-chat-6-a.html)

mtiger 11-17-2008 06:50 PM

Well my weigh-in shows I stayed the same this week. In actuality, I gained 3 and then lost 3 TOM pounds. I was hoping to get down a little lower, but this body is being stubborn again. It likes to do that. Well I will just stick with it, eat right and workout. Someday I will see progress again.

Primm- Nasty stuff. Glad you're okay.

Monte- Glad you had fun.

Rain- You are making great progress. :smug:

Going now to check out the exercise challenge. I hope there are more than 4 people there. Come on everyone. We can all commit to a bit of exercise.

Catsgetnhealthy 11-17-2008 06:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Dancer (Post 2455297)
[COLOR=navy]
Cats, your poor toe. Yes, it is probably a bit too soon for shoes. Have you tried marching in place barefoot? I was able to do that shortly after I broke my baby toe. It may be something you can do until you can get back into your shoes and walk, again. :smug:

Thanks Rain, the foot is a bit better today. I wore my tennis' all day, limped a lot but tried to just suck it up and right now it's really not bad. I will try the march in place this evening with and without shoes and see how it goes! :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kelleigh (Post 2455684)
Today, for the first time in a very long while, I exercised!

Both kids had games today. Always laundry to do. Always something to clean. Blah, blah, blah. I know you all know what I mean. But I made a point to lay out my workout clothes and then I just did it. 30 minutes on the tm. I feel so much better already.

Hope everyone has had a wonderful weekend.

:high: Yea Kelleigh!! Glad you're feeling better!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Primm (Post 2456292)
Evening chickes. I've been offline - sorry! Power has been out for over 24 hours from this. But the batteries in my scale are working!

Woke up this morning to look out the window, and make sure it wasn't raining too much for me to go for a run. It wasn't so I did. But it turned into an obstacle course, trying to stay on my feet in slippery mud, jumping fallen logs and ploughing through water - and that was just on the concrete paths!

Need to clean up some branches in the backyard, and vacuum the floor now that the power is back on.

Cheers!

Ruth

Wow Ruth!! :hug: Glad ya'll made it through that okay. Is it spring or summer there? Today we had snow flurries off and on, didn't really stick, but the high temps here for the week are going to be mid 30's F/ 0-1 C I guess winter is upon us. The boys are already hoping for snow days, told them it's waaaay to early to start wishing that! :lol: Next week they have 2 half days of school then out for Thanksgiving. We're staying home for Thanksgiving this year. I"m cooking so I'll be in better control eating wise.
Well I'm going to run. I hope everyone weighs in this evening and has wonderful WI's. LETS GO RED!!! :grouphug: Thanks MC for starting a new exercise thread, I'm going to head that way and make me a space, I'm determined to do something this week!! :D

mtiger 11-17-2008 06:59 PM

Just popped back in to say, I was number 4 on the exercise challenge. Come girls and get over there and commit to a bit of healthy exercise. This is something we can all do. We are in control. :running::lifter::woops::belly::yoga::bike2::boxin g:

Primm 11-17-2008 07:12 PM

][B]Wow Ruth!! :hug: Glad ya'll made it through that okay. Is it spring or summer there? Today we had snow flurries off and on, didn't really stick, but the high temps here for the week are going to be mid 30's F/ 0-1 C I guess winter is upon us. The boys are already hoping for snow days, told them it's waaaay to early to start wishing that! :lol: Next week they have 2 half days of school then out for Thanksgiving. We're staying home for Thanksgiving this year. I"m cooking so I'll be in better control eating wise.
[/QUOTE]

We don't have Thanksgiving, thank goodness! Just one more "big meal" holiday that I don't have to worry about.

It's spring here still, going into summer in December. We haven't had a proper storm season for a lot of years, but it looks like this one is shaping up to be a doozy. 3 inches of rain in 20 minutes on Sunday!

Master 14 came home from school at 9:30 this morning. We knew the school was closed yesterday, but he got there today and even though it is officially open there is no power so they can't use the classrooms, and the tree loppers are cleaning up outside. So the kids were told that they would be in the hall all day reading, and if they had the option of going home they should take it. So he walked home because the buses weren't aware/running (3.5 km! About 2 miles). Oh well, do him good.

Off to join the exercise challenge.

Cheers!

Debbie54 11-17-2008 07:42 PM

Hi Red Team
Things are sorta hectic here with making jewlery now and still trying to keep the polymer clay site going, so that's why I've been MIA.
I'll try and get on here a little more. I do feel bad for being gone so much.

I actually lost a couple pounds this week so that was a nice change after doing so awful for so long. I hope I can keep it up.

congrats to all the losers and big hugs to those struggling....been there done that.

Debbie

Kelleigh 11-17-2008 08:15 PM

Hey Reds!

Way to go Debbie! Losing 2 pounds is awesome!

Primm What a storm! Glad you are okay. We haven't had a good winter here in many years and a lot of people are saying we're in for this year.

Thank you for reminding us about the exercise thread, Mindy. I did 30 minutes on the tm again today.

I'm cooking Thanksgiving dinner too, Cat. And like your kids, mine are already waiting for some snow days!

retiredone What songs is your choir doing? My very favorite Christmas song is "We Three Kings", but they rarely ever play all 5 verses on the radio.

ArmyWife02 and cakses A ball! How exciting. I'd love to see pictures and hear all about them.

modcat44 Yay for you! Soon you'll be in the 170's.

MonteCristo Glad you had a nice visit. I had to use a freebie this week too. I think I'm back on track now though so next week should be good.

crazy4weightloss You are doing great! Don't worry about the holidays just yet. Just keep on doing what you're doing.

Rain Dancer With all the people dropping out you are just a post or two above me on the weigh in thread and I have to say :bravo:You have totally rocked this Biggest Loser. You have lost weight each and every weigh in. That is AWESOME! You should be so proud of all your hard work and all you've already accomplished. You go girl!

retiredone 11-17-2008 08:44 PM

Kelleigh, we're doing our favorites from the past 12 years. We got together with all the titles and this is what we picked. Here's the list:

Christmas Memories

1. Come On, Ring Those Bells
2. Come, Now is the Time to Worship
3. Beautiful Star of Bethlehem (Solo)
4. Child of Bethlehem
5. O Holy Night (Solo-me)
6. Glory To God
7. We’ll Call Him Jesus
8. Angels (Solo)
9. Little Child in a Manger Lay
10. Come and See with What Child Is This?
11. Mary, Did You Know? (Solo)
12. Silent Night, Holy Night (Solo)
13. Light A Candle (Solo?)
14. Beautiful Baby (Trio)
15. Above All
16. More Than Wonderful (Duet)
17. Love Knows No Borders

Congregation Songs
Joy To The World (Recessional with Congregation)
O Little Town of Bethlehem (Congregation)
O Come, All Ye Faithful (Congregation)
It Came Upon A Midnight Clear (Congregation)
Go, Tell It On The Mountain (Congregation)

It's quite a mixed bag of songs but all with a Christian Christmas connection. We practiced 8 of the songs tonight and most of them were pretty good considering we haven't done some of them in a long time. Hopefully we'll be ready by Dec. 13.

One of the girls had her little 2 year old boy with her tonight. He's so cute. He wanted the song sheets too so we gave him a copy and he sat between his grandmother and father and sang and sang. Then he got up and danced and twirled. We're a small congregation and our choir is very amateur but we love to sing. My co-director does the musical arranging and works with the harmony section. I sing loud so everyone can follow the melody. :D

We Three Kings is such a great carol. It really tells the story of the magi. It's an American carol you know. As you can see we won't be singing it in our concert this year but we will in church over the Christmas season and we will sing all the verses.

Kelleigh 11-17-2008 08:58 PM

retiredone You are singing O Holy Night solo?!? WOW. That is a beautiful song.
Beautiful Star of Bethlehem is another beautiful one. I played Mary in the play one year and during one scene I was all alone and they played the Mary, did you know song. I got very emotional. That's a powerful song, the lyrics get me everytime.

Even a small choir can make a big difference. I hope you have a wonderful service and thank you for sharing your song list. One of the stations here in NC has been playing Christmas songs all day!

JasonsLea 11-17-2008 09:49 PM

:wave: girls.

I'll be home Saturday. I feel oddly focused now.

Bette k 11-17-2008 10:59 PM

Hi Red Team,
I see I've missed quite a bit the last couple of weeks. I'm not doing the greatest on this challenge either in the weight loss or the posting. I need to focus more on getting moving and eating better.
You are all doing a great job!!
I just wanted to check in and say HI! I'll try to post later, but need to get to bed now, it's going to be an early morning and long day tomorrow.

Bette K

Andi18 11-18-2008 06:43 AM

Hi Girls! :wave:
Sorry I've been MIA :( Things have been hectic :( I am to the point where I hate my job. I've been sick. My car is a money hog. etc...

Hopefully I will have some good news about the job situation here soon. ;)

I have been getting my exercising in...except for last night. I've been doing well with the weight loss still. Slow and steady.

Hope everyone is well.

retiredone 11-18-2008 10:08 AM

???Question of the Day???

What is your worst downfall when losing weight
and how do you overcome that obstacle?

The worst thing for me when I'm losing weight is not feeling full after eating. I was used to eating a big meal and feeling overfull most of the time. That was a "normal" feeling for me so it has been hard to eat sufficient but not have that full feeling afterwards. One way I've tried to overcome this is to eat bulkier foods with my meals like salads, apples, raw cabbage, etc. I can eat a large amount without the calories and get that full feeling.

MonteCristo 11-18-2008 10:12 AM

Hi Ladies! I'm feeling totally sparkly today, so I thought I share the joy!! :) My eating has been totally OP, I've been exercising everyday, and I'm fixin' to order smaller jeans, as my 12s are starting to look positively ridiculous.

On another note, I'm thinking about changing my goal. I started out with 145 simply because the weight I'd have to lose to reach that goal was a nice "even" sounding number. But now that I'm looking at maintenance, don't think that is going to be satisfactory. I bought Thin For Life while I was visiting my sister, and it seems that most of the maintainers have around a 5lb redline that they won't cross. I know that I would not be happy with 150 as my redline, so obviously I need to drop to below that. As of right now I'm going to drop my goal to 136, and plan to have a redline of 140. 136-140 is still firmly in the middle of "normal" BMI, so I think that will be a healthy place for me. What do you think?

MonteCristo 11-18-2008 10:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by retiredone (Post 2458593)

My worst downfall is mindless eating. I can't even walk through the kitchen without sticking my head the the fridge. I know that I'm not hungry, it is just an automatic response to the refridgerator. Now I've taken to straightening up the fridge whenever I find myself looking around in it. It not only gives me something to do besides eat, but it also keeps the fridge nicely organized!

modcat44 11-18-2008 10:50 AM

QOTD--Well, so many to chose from! I think the worst habit I had was wanting to end my eating with a bite of something sweet. I just felt like I needed sweetness in my mouth, for some absurd reason, probably because that's how I grew up, always with "dessert". I now try to combat that with either a piece of fruit, like an apple or banana, or maybe a cup of tea with a "scant" teaspoon of sugar in it. Or a coffee or latte with skim. The good thing is, I don't always feel the craving to finish with sweet anymore--this only happens sometimes, now.

Well, had some emotional eating the past few days and trying to combat it with getting back to exercising. Last week my last day to exercise was Tuesday, then the week just went downhill from there. Finally got back on the stick on Sunday, and trying to keep it rolling now, out of this funk and stressful mindlessness. Lots going on, career and jobs, finances, wants and desires to change my direction vs. the reality of what I can actually put into place right now, my DH's wants and desires for me to do, etc. This doesn't take into account the craziness in both of our respective families right now and the phone calls about the latest crisis in both over the last few days! What is going on? When it rains, it pours.......

Monte--I know I will have to change my goal--mine is too high and I know I won't want to stay there once I get there. I just made it "realistic" and "attainable" and didn't want to depress myself too much, haha! I think your new goal will be very realistic--you are so motivated and close to your original one, I know you can do it!

Andi--I know exactly what you've been going through. Hang in there......

Jasonslea--I looove it when I am "in the zone" and feeling so strong and in control comes so easily! Enjoy the feeling and all the results!

Primm--wow! What a storm! I have to say I haven't been missing that--we would get storms like that back in the Midwest, but relatively mild out here on the West coast! Stay safe!

retiredone--I used to have that problem of "fullness" or lack thereof--now I hate it when my stomach feels too full. Sometimes that doesn't stop an emotional binge, but I think it is somewhat more of a deterrent than it once was.

Debbie--you sound so busy with your crafts! Gearing up for the holiday shopping season, hmm? And yet, an awesome 2 pounds down! WTG!

Kelleigh and Cat--I'm making Thanksgiving dinner this year on a very small scale--just for BIL and his fiance and little boy. I haven't had this duty for a couple of years now. I'm hoping to stay strong and OP during that time. I already bought a huge turkey, because I love turkey leftovers, and it is fairly healthy in and of itself....

Armywife and Cakses--I would love to see your dresses! When you get ready to go, remember to take a pic and maybe post it here so we can see?

Raindancer--sounds like you are on a roll now and feeling good! WTG!

mtiger--Thank You for reminding me and pushing me to go post on this week's exercise thread. I'm gonna go do that right now......

Well gotta go read and post some more, then off to do a short run. Swim class tonight. tata, everyone.

Rain Dancer 11-18-2008 10:54 AM

Quote:

Binging. Feeding frenzies. Stupid, mindless eating for no darned good reason. I battle them. I haven't overcome them... Yet. ;)

Thank you, Kelleigh. :smug:

Retire, your Christmas play list sounds beautiful. Many of my faves, in there. Your church will be full of the sounds of praise and Christmas that night. :)

Congratulations to all of our losers, this week!! :carrot::carrot::carrot: Hugs for everyone who is struggling. :hug: Hang in there.

retiredone 11-18-2008 11:01 AM

NSVs are almost as good as losing weight. They sure give you a boost in the right direction.

NSV:I went through my closet again today and cleaned out everything that was too big (except for the dress I wore to my DS's wedding). I have 2 skirts, a jacket and 2 blouses yet to fit into and not much else left to wear that fits. I have no blouses and no dress pants. I have 2 dresses (one of which is a summer dress), a skirt, a skirt suit, 2 pair of casual pants and a pair of jeans. Fortunately, I have several sweaters and t-shirts to stretch out the wardrobe. I live in my exercise clothes most of the day and it feels dressy just to put on jeans and a sweater. DH asked me what I wanted for Christmas and I responded without hesitation "Clothes." I don't need much as I'm not working but I think a blouse or two and at least one good pair of pants would get me through most social events that I attend. I don't want to build up a big wardrobe of clothes in the size I'm at anyway. I still have more weight to lose. I tried on a couple of summer dresses that I wore this summer and they were hanging off me. It's hard to believe I'm 20 pounds lighter than I was this summer. I thought I was so thin then, relatively speaking but now I'm so much smaller. DH, told me I was all bones. Wish my stomach would disappear. (Or better yet, shift around to my bum which is almost non-existent.) Oh, and I also have a nightgown set that fit like a sausage skin when I bought it and now it fits just right. Just in time for Christmas visiting.

Gotta go and get into real life. :D

modcat44 11-18-2008 11:20 AM

OMG!!

Just to show you how far down a hole I had fallen this last week--I did not EVEN know I had been TBL last week!!! I can't believe it!! WOW! :o

THANKS TO ALL who wished me :congrat:

I am actually a little emotional right now--wow! I still can't believe I just fell off the face of the earth after such a huge personal accomplishment for me! Well, that'll teach me to not lose touch that way EVER again! :club:

If I'd just been on here giving and getting support like I should've been, I probably wouldn't have had such a dark last few days! I probably could've felt a WHOLE lot better even with a bunch of stuff going on! AND stayed more OP with food and exercise!

I feel like I've let myself down, and all of you guys as well. I almost feel like I don't deserve the win, (but I'll take it!) :D

That's the most awesome news I've heard in a long time!!!! Now I am REALLY motivated to go out for a short run! This week will be so much better for me, I can feel it already!

:thanks: everyone!!!!!

ceegee 11-18-2008 11:36 AM

Hi Teamies!

Took a freebie this week bc I suck, but I have started exercising again. I do better with it in the winter, go figure.

Hope everyone is doing great!!!!!!!!

:)

cakses 11-18-2008 11:38 AM

Welcome Back modcat. Now quit disappearing on us!!!

modcat44 11-18-2008 11:43 AM

Yes ma'am! :yes: I know the drill now! :drill:

cakses 11-18-2008 11:45 AM

Happy Tuesday everyone!

QOTD: My worst downfall when losing weight is losing my focus and slowly starting to either eat more or exercise less. I do so well for a few weeks then I sort of taper off and start bad habits again. I am sort of in one of those black holes right now, so I really need to re-motivate myself.

Scale is down. I ate low calories yesterday and got some exercise in but nothing special. I am not complaining though :) I will take it. Now I am just going to have to focus on maintaining 182 for the rest of the week! I am sick with a nasty cold so I can't run at the moment but I will get a walk in this afternoon and weights too.

Well I am just doing a quick drive by as I have to work this morning. Hope everyone has a great day. Keep posting everyone. I hate to see it get quiet in here with just a few weeks left!

cakses 11-18-2008 11:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by modcat44 (Post 2458831)
Yes ma'am! :yes: I know the drill now! :drill:

That's right missy! Now drop and give me 20!

Debbie54 11-18-2008 02:36 PM

QOTD :What is your worst downfall when losing weight
Mine would have to be eating at night. The only way I can get past it is to keep myself busy as I can. If I sit down for 5 minutes without something to do, I'll get up and start eating for no reason. I'll even sit there and know that I'm not hungry and think ,o well, I might as well get something. So I have to stay busy.

modcat,, thanks. Yep, it's a busy time of year, but I love it!

retire, great NSV!

Drink you water and get moving ladies!
Have a great day,
Debbie

Kelleigh 11-18-2008 03:51 PM

QOTD: I think my worst downfall is late night eating. After I get the kids in bed and asleep and DH is asleep I usually stay up to unwind. That's the only time of the day I have to myself and I usually watch tv or read and EAT! Why? I've had supper. I'm not hungry. For some reason I think I deserve some chips and a soda and a peanut butter cup. Shoot, I've even woke up at like 4 in the morning went to the potty then go to the kitchen and find something sweet to eat!:frypan:

Rain Dancer 11-18-2008 04:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ceegee (Post 2458812)
Hi Teamies!

Took a freebie this week bc I suck, but I have started exercising again. I do better with it in the winter, go figure.

Hope everyone is doing great!!!!!!!!

:)

You do not suck. You just had a setback. Happens to all of us. You will be okay and move forward. :D

retiredone 11-18-2008 04:54 PM

I just have to tell you about a wonderful sandwich that I make. Very simple and you probably have most of the stuff in your cupboard or frig. Can be open faced or regular with 2 slices of bread. Spread 1 slice of ww bread with peanut butter. I use half a tablespoon. Slice a pear or an apple or fresh strawberries and lay on top. Oh, my what a nice sandwich. You can put another half tablespoon of pb on a second slice of bread and do it all over again. Yum. That's what I did for supper tonight.

Andi18 11-18-2008 06:57 PM

Quote:

My downfall is falling off plan with my exercise and then trying to get back into exercising. I am hoping I don't have that problem with this stupid cold I have now. I'll be working extra hard once I can start breathing again and quit sneezing. I just have to make sure that I get my butt back into the gym and thankfully I have friends that will support me and make me show up to meet them.

mtiger 11-18-2008 07:19 PM

QOTD- I don't really have any problems with eating or working out. I have been doing this almost a year and I have those things down pat. My problem is not seeing progress. It is very difficult for me to lose weight and I get very frustrated and upset at my lack of progress. I say "I should just quit' or " I need a break." I never give up, but I have shed my share of frustrated tears this year.

Almost a year. It's hard to believe I have been at it this long. I have lost 50 pounds, but had been hoping for more. I will take the 50 and try to keep my chin up and my motivation high.

Today I was once again under 200. It is up and under for me lately. Gotta just keep plugging away.

gggirls 11-19-2008 07:14 AM

Mindy - I'm with you - I am having to chisel this weight away. This week it was .25 of a pound. I also have the exercise and food down. I tend to get scale envy/jealousy. I think part of the lesson I am to learn on this journey is patience. I am not a patient person. I have been doing this 14 months and just now hit the 75 pound mark.

I am in Denver this week and it was wonderful not worrying about the seatbelt on the plane. Now I have to find something else to worry about - lol. I am remembering to drink water - a big key, especially for me while I'm on the road.

Move your bodies, drink your water and SMILE.

Carol

retiredone 11-19-2008 08:36 AM

Seems as if we are going to have a wait for the results of last week's BL weigh in. I was reading over on Blue Team's thread and there is some difficulty with the spread sheet that Chellez is using. Hopefully, everything will work out so we can know who won.

It's a dreary, rainy day here and it's chilly in the house. I've got to get in my exercise before DH builds a fire in the furnace and kills us with the heat. Catch you all later on today.

MonteCristo 11-19-2008 08:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by retiredone (Post 2460508)
Seems as if we are going to have a wait for the results of last week's BL weigh in. I was reading over on Blue Team's thread and there is some difficulty with the spread sheet that Chellez is using. Hopefully, everything will work out so we can know who won.

This shows how observant I am. I didn't even notice that the results hadn't been posted! :dizzy: It looks like we did quite well this week though, and I for one am very hopeful about next week. :D

Hun.e.B 11-19-2008 08:59 AM

Sorry about not getting results up yesterday Red team! I'm working on them right now!

Rain Dancer 11-19-2008 10:29 AM

Good morning, everyone. :D

Congratulations to Crazyforweightloss for being our Biggest loser, this week!! :carrot::carrot::carrot: Way to go, girl!

I had a good day, yesterday. Stayed nicely on track and drank my water.

I have to run. Have a great day. :D

crazy4weightloss 11-19-2008 11:02 AM

wow I can't believe I was the biggest loser. I am having problems this week with exercise. I was in an accident Sat. and my back is giving me troubles:( Hope you all have a great day.

cakses 11-19-2008 11:45 AM

Congrats to crazy4weightloss for being TBL! I'm sorry your back is hurting - did you go to the doctor after the accident? I hope you feel better soon!

blueyedlvrgirl 11-19-2008 11:46 AM

Congrats Crazy! I hope you feel better from your accident!

Well team...I guess I should be overly stressed more often! I was down another 1.4 this morning...278.2! I can't believe it! I haven't seen a number this low in almost 3 years! I put on a pair of pinstriped slacks that I bought for work a few months ago. They could barely close when I bought them (online) and now they are loose! I am really trying hard not to let all of this de-rail my efforts and maybe this was just what I needed! I can shed the bf, the apt and some pounds! ;) Have a great day everyone!

cakses 11-19-2008 11:48 AM

I am down another pound. This cold is really kicking my butt. I ate light yesterday but made sure dinner was higher in calories so I wasn't too low overall. Still no exercise this week but if I am feeling okay after work tonight I will walk for a half hour.

Being on the pool deck seems to drain me of all energy when I am sick though. It's like sitting in a sauna. We have to pump the heat because we have a lot of senior citizens and small kids and they complain if it's too cold when they get out of the pool. So it's nice if you're in the pool but if you are standing there in clothes like we do it's not fun!

Hope everyone is doing okay this week. I see we are getting a little more active in here, even if people are just dropping by to say hello. Remember we tend to do better each week if we stay active in the threads. I know that is true for me at least!

cakses 11-19-2008 11:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blueyedlvrgirl (Post 2460888)
Congrats Crazy! I hope you feel better from your accident!

Well team...I guess I should be overly stressed more often! I was down another 1.4 this morning...278.2! I can't believe it! I haven't seen a number this low in almost 3 years! I put on a pair of pinstriped slacks that I bought for work a few months ago. They could barely close when I bought them (online) and now they are loose! I am really trying hard not to let all of this de-rail my efforts and maybe this was just what I needed! I can shed the bf, the apt and some pounds! ;) Have a great day everyone!

You know what? I think you are doing AMAZING - not only for your weight loss this challenge but also for overcoming a break-up and having to move to a new apartment. You just seem determined to not let it get you down. Congrats on the pants getting loose but I bet they are cute and you'll be sad to see them go - hopefully you can find another pair in a size smaller!

retiredone 11-19-2008 12:07 PM

WTG, Crazy4weightloss on being RED TEAM's Biggest Loser. Take it easy with that back.

Cakses, you'll soon be out of the 180s. Maybe by Thanksgiving. What a great thought.

blueyedlvrgirl
, maybe getting rid of the clutter in your life has kick started all this weight loss. You know, new start, new you. You're doing wonderful. May all your clothes fall off your body. :D

I resisted eating chips last night. Mom had a bag in her room. I did have 3 chips early in the evening around suppertime but last night before I went to bed I had a real craving for the rest of the bag. But I didn't eat one at all. Instead I ate a real fruit chew at 20 calories and then I went to bed. Great victory for me.