3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Biggest Loser Challenges (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/biggest-loser-challenges-225/)
-   -   We Are Family - Red Team Chat #6 (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/biggest-loser-challenges/156337-we-family-red-team-chat-6-a.html)

retiredone 12-04-2008 06:05 PM

Hello RED TEAM. I'm still baking but I got in some exercise this afternoon and will finish this evening. I'll go on my bike while I watch TV. I'm hoping to break through to the 130s before Christmas. I'd be deliriously happy if that happens. Have a good evening everyone.

mtiger 12-04-2008 06:40 PM

Worked hard again tonight. Did WATP walk/jog with a muscle mile. So 3 miles, 1 with weights. I wasn't dying or panting, but did work up a little sweat. Eating is on track. If I don't lose something tomorrow I think I'll cry. I am getting very frustrated.

JasonsLea 12-05-2008 04:26 AM

I get to post a loss this week!

WI: -2.2

Hun.e.B 12-05-2008 08:57 AM

Cant wait to see those big losses from you guys this week!! Be good to you! Remember your goals and why you want to do this!!

miriam101 12-05-2008 09:39 AM

Just popping in - I am in the states now and have rather limited access to internet! Hope you all are doing well....

cakses 12-05-2008 10:59 AM

Just a fly-by really quick. I am down 2 pounds and have 2 more to go until I am at 179 again. Got the eating back under control now to rev up my exercise and I should be able to get back to ticker by Monday.

ArmyWife02 12-05-2008 11:40 AM

3 Attachment(s)
We had fun at the ball last night. was cold and my feet hurt. but the food was good. chicken cordon bleu and scalloped potatoes ;) yum! I'll try to attach some pics my neighbor took of us in front of her christmas tree before we left for the evening ;)
We also bought some professional pics last night. we stood next to a towed gun and got pics done ;) we got a bigger package so we could give his parents a 8x10 formal pics of me and him. ;) cant wait to get those back ;) th family pics to do tonight (where i get another makeover for hair/makeup) is tonight, and should also get those pics back before we leave for christmas.

bethbeth 12-05-2008 11:53 AM

ArmyWife~ Wow you look great!

blueyedlvrgirl 12-05-2008 12:33 PM

Hey everyone...
I weighed myself this morning and saw a number I haven't seen in 3 years! 274.8! Moving on to mini-goal #4!!! I didn't really have anyone else to tell, but couldn't contain my excitement!

The date went well...I have been out with him multiple times and I really like him! We'll see what happens, we are goin' slow! I am going to see him again tomorrow!

I hope that everyone is having a wonderful day!

~Misty

BTW---Mandey you looked beautiful!

MonteCristo 12-05-2008 01:40 PM

blueyedgirl - Congrats on completing your mini goal!!

Mandey - You look lovely.

cakses - Good job with the loss!

cakses 12-05-2008 04:33 PM

Mandey cute dress. You and hubby looked great!

Misty congrats on your loss!

cakses 12-06-2008 12:09 PM

dang, where is everyone?

i am proud to say i am back to ticker. so if i can squeeze out a "real" pound now this weekend, i will be able to post a loss on monday! i finally feel better and am not too sick anymore so i can exercise more and my eating has been much better.

i have a mandatory training at work this morning, so i am off with my OJ and cheerios just in case they have a spread of donuts waiting there haha. i will not be tempted today!

retiredone 12-06-2008 09:00 PM

Hi everyone. I've been super busy getting ready for our church Christmas program. I put the final program together yesterday and printed it out today. We go on stage next Saturday night. The church looks like a war zone. We dragged out all the decorations and stage props this evening and they are strewn all over the place. But it's all starting to fall in place.

I weighed in this morning but the scales didn't budge any from last week. That happens every now and then so I'm not upset. I'll probably see a bigger loss next week. That's our final week. Then we'll have to be "good" on our own so I guess we'll have to put our best foot forward and try and make the last week the best.

ArmyWife, you look terrific. Wish I had a red dress.

mtiger 12-06-2008 11:37 PM

Wow!! There is like nobody here. Did everybody quit? I hope not. My weight has just been holding steady, no matter what i do. I can cut calories, up calories, workout, not workout. Nothing seems to make any difference. I am confused and getting very depressed about the whole thing. Of course it doesn't help any that my weight had to settle just above 200, it couldn't possibly be under.

Well, I am still trying my hardest, I just don't know what else to do. Good luck to everyone that is still here working hard.

JasonsLea 12-07-2008 03:10 AM

Girls, I need your help.

For the last two days, I've been such a lazybones. My eating has been near perfect but I just can't get my butt moving.

So....

I need some :kickbutt:, talking tos, bribes, threats, whatever you can throw at me!