3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Biggest Loser Challenges (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/biggest-loser-challenges-225/)
-   -   We Are Family - Red Team Chat #6 (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/biggest-loser-challenges/156337-we-family-red-team-chat-6-a.html)

crazy4weightloss 12-01-2008 08:19 AM

hey red team. I posted a good loss for this week but have to admit that I am struggling with depression and anxiety. I went out with some old friends and had some drinks and ever since then I've been having issues. I think drinking threw my body out of wack. I have suffered with depression and anxiety before. It sucks. Anyone else struggle with this?

MonteCristo 12-01-2008 08:47 AM

crazy - I'm sorry you're feeling out of sorts. I hope things start to look up for you!

Isabella - Congrats on the 50lbs loss!

I'm really proud of how I did over Thanksgiving. I pretty much gave myself free reign on Thursday, Friday & Saturday, but I did walk 6 miles each of those days to counteract the extra junk I was eating. Anyway, I actually dropped 0.2lbs this week. Doesn't sound like a lot, but with all the eating (and this is TOM, I usually gain 1-2lbs) I am just totally thrilled!

Kelleigh 12-01-2008 09:47 AM

Hi Red Team. We have been out of town for several days. We almost always go away for Thanksgiving. DH's divorced parents still fight over him at holidays and it's just better for him to not be around.:(

I have really let you guys down this week. I am up 4.5 pounds. I really can't believe that. I mean, I know I slipped, but 4.5 pounds!? I am very sorry. I could blame it on being out of town and my routine or even TOM (which still hasn't came-it's so late:mad:), but the truth is I just didn't eat right or exercise.

We're back home now and I have a furious attack plan to get back on track and hopefully make you guys proud these last few WIs. We will be out of town again this weekend, but it'll be lots of walking not like last week.

Crazy, I suffer with anxiety too. Does yours bother you in a crowd? I can't hardly sit in a busy restaurant or even through our church services sometimes. It even hit me one night at the movies.:( My dr put me on an antidepressant once, but I couldn't keep taking it. It was messing up areas of my life that were just fine;). I hope you feel better soon.

Hun.e.B 12-01-2008 09:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JasonsLea (Post 2474654)
:wave: girls!

OMG, you all have GOT to go see Twilight! Saw it last night, will definitely go see it again....and again.....and again! I feel like a kid, I love it! :dizzy:

I've seen it 3 times now! :o dd wants to go again this weekend LOL!

blueyedlvrgirl 12-01-2008 11:52 AM

Hey everyone...
Everything is crazy busy...up 0.6 from ticker, but down 2.2 from last weigh-in...good loss considering the junk I ate over the weekend! I guess all the unpacking is helping with something. I have a date tonight! ;) Work is busy...school is crazy! TTYL!
~Misty

ArmyWife02 12-01-2008 12:12 PM

blueye, good luck on your date.

I am up to abve my starting weight, and i'm aggreivated (sp?)....I had too much food for the holiday, and even all the walking I did for Black Friday and the next day weren't enough to combat the food. grrrr. and TOM finally arrived so I knw that didn't help. And with the holidays I have been baking more cookies....still need to make some more cookies to box up to send to some of our troops. There's 2 units that aren;t receiving anything for the Christmas holiday, so me and bunches of other ppl are baking cookies and sending other goodies and things the need so they aren't forgotten. Have no idea what units they are or anything, but whatever I can do to help I'll do.
Had my first homework assignment due by today....I didn;t do my reading or the practice homework, so not sure how well I did on the graded hmework I had to send in last night, bu was busy with Thanksgiving and everything and ran outta time. so crossing fingers I passed. whew!
well i'm doing a makeover photoshoot with my friend/neighbor on Thur afternoon and i get a professional to do my hair and makeup, and it as only $10 for my makeover, so will be prepped for the ball that night. Then have another appt the following night for my family. For $25 we get to do 4-6 poses and change outfits and i get a makeover for the photo shoot and a free 10x13" pic....and then we can pic any sheets/poses we want after that for us to have (they said it's cheaper to build our own package of pics, but their most expensive package deal is $69, which isnt bad considering i get hair/makeup done and we get to change outfits and poses with the family)....i'm excited!

still need to find an adhesive bra and some tall shoes to wear with my ballgown....am running outta time. we colored my hair on thanksgiving....but it's still all different colors and some of it looks gray/blonde.so am considering going and buying some light brown (closer to what my natural color is now) and try to make it blend better so i dont look all multicolored for pics and the Ball.
will try to post pics over the weekend after we do all our pics.

cakses 12-01-2008 12:48 PM

ugh still up and took a freebie. back on track today thank goodness. water consumption back to normal and not eating a bunch of junk. oh i forgot all about the holiday junk...this is too important to me to sabotage myself right before christmas though.

hope everyone refocuses this week and puts thanksgiving weekend behind them like i plan on doing!

ceegee 12-01-2008 02:16 PM

Hi everyone!

Hope everyone had a great thanksgiving!!!!

:)

Andi18 12-01-2008 06:44 PM

I'm also taking my final freebie. I was bad this weekend but could have been worse. I haven't worked out since Turkey day and am going to start going nightly again starting tonight. I NEED to drop this weight before I go home for Christmas!!!

mtiger 12-01-2008 07:01 PM

Well it looks like people are all over the board. Some are down, some are up. I am up 1.6 but it is my normal mid-cycle gain time anyway. I think it is starting to come back off. :crossed: I jogged 2 miles tonight and eating has been on track. I want to see 194 by X-mas.

gggirls 12-01-2008 07:09 PM

Hi Reds - I was able to post a loss this week but have a renewed energy in me so I'm gonna post a much larger one next week!

cakses 12-01-2008 07:48 PM

did 2 miles this morning and am back on track. going to try to do more tonight - maybe some weights during tv shows after work!

modcat44 12-02-2008 01:14 AM

Ugh! just got home from a long work day, then went straight to gym then came home starved so just ate dinner, and forgot to weigh, so went and weighed--up one pound from last week! Sorry team! Probably from weighing in after dinner, but rushed out this morning and can't say what my weight would have been, as it was 0.4 lbs down tonight from yesterday morning. Couldn't take another freebie though so had to post it. (Darn holiday!)

On well, much better next week, I'm sure!

Good luck on the date, blueyed!

And on your move, Rain!

Congrats on your new grand-niece, or is it great-niece, Bette!

crazy--hang in there! I don't have anxiety, but do get a case of the blues sometimes. Sometimes just not feeling "up". ya' know?

Army--what a great thing you are doing, baking goodies to send to the troops! My mom and sis and I did that a few times when my brother was in the Marines. My nephew is in the Army now, I should do that again.....

:wave: to everyone else! Will post more tomorrow, gotta go to bed!!

JasonsLea 12-02-2008 02:44 AM

:wave: girls!

Congratulations on the new addition Bette!

And congrats to you on the move Rain Dancer!

Crazy ~ I know all about anxiety and depression. It's the reason going to see Twilight was so difficult, why I hadn't been to the movies in almost two years, why I refuse to go to the mall, among other things. I'm here to talk if you want. :hug:

Hun.E.B ~ :lol: The friend that took me has seen it nine times! And I'm taking another friend to see it on Wednesday.

WTG on the losses this week and for those who gained, I'm in the same bandwagon. We'll get there together! :grouphug:

Daily Checklist:

{x} No Soda
{x} Workout
{} SparkPeople
{x} Blog
{x} 3FC
{} Bed by Midnight

wkgirl 12-02-2008 01:56 PM

hi red teamies
my week is goin ok exercise wise....
but my jaw has been really sore from a trip to the dentist almost 2 weeks ago!
hope you are all having a good week!
Im hoping to get my christmas stuff started this week, my older boy is very excited!
go red!!
karla :df: