Old 12-09-2008, 11:09 AM   #1  
budding cinephile

S/C/G: 225/197.5/150

Height: 5'5 1/2"

Exclamation Next Biggest Loser Challenge Announcement

Morning Everyone!

I wanted to take this time out to thank you all for a great time with these challenges. I'm so proud of all of you that have lost weight and love these challenges so much.

I also need to inform you that myself and Melissa will not be running the next challenge that starts after the new year. I know that recently we said that the challenges would only run while the show was on NBC, and that was our intention. Now that NBC has announced a new season starting in January, the two of us never really got a break from running challenges back to back. We both have different reasons for needing a break, but we share the fact that we both need one.

This however does not mean that I'm abandoning the challenge entirely to disappear in to the history books of 3FC. Dixied has volunteered to take over the Blue Team in my stead and I have assured her that I will be there when/if she needs my help. I'm not sure if Melissa has chosen a replacement or not, but I'm sure that she will be informing us of her choice soon.

I hope that this doesn't come as a huge shock to anyone or hurt anyone's feelings because it's not meant to do so. As you know, life gives you lemons and you have to make lemonade . I'm positive that this change will be good and a break is just what I'm needing.

you all!

Michelle
Old 12-09-2008, 11:26 AM   #2  
Formerly know as Fauxtini

S/C/G: 369.2/ticker/235

Height: 6'1

i totally understand your need for a break, Chellez and Melissa, too!
Good luck with everything going on in your life.. and a big thanks for running it this season!

I'm open to help out if anyone needs it. Im not working right now and have spare time lol

Thanks again, guys and hope to see you in the challenges soon

Enjoy the 'lemonade'!
Old 12-09-2008, 01:53 PM   #3  
Melissa

S/C/G: TBA/TBA/165

Height: 5'7''

Cakses has graciously volunteered to be next rounds Red team Captain! She's participated in several rounds and is an amazing inspiration! Red team is very lucky to have her!!
Old 12-10-2008, 10:53 AM   #4  
budding cinephile

S/C/G: 225/197.5/150

Height: 5'5 1/2"

So I know that this is going to seem very confusing because of all of the new challenge stuff I posted this morning.

What I'm going to do (and to make this as smooth a transition as possible) is I will get all of the teams and etc setup for the new team leaders prior to the next challenge, have them all prepped and ready to go, then pass the teams over. Not only does it save Dee & Cat the headache of placing teams and what not, but it will save them a lot of time.

Please bear with us for the next few weeks, once the challenge gets rolling, things should be much much smoother.
Old 12-10-2008, 04:01 PM   #5  

Height: 5'5"

Chelle and Hun.e.B, thank you so much for all of the work that you've put in to these challenges! I completely understand the need to take a break, and just wanted you to know that your efforts are appreciated
Old 12-15-2008, 04:17 PM   #6  
I believe in myself

S/C/G: 257/200/160

Height: 5'8

Melissa & Chellez THANK YOU!!! For being such great team capts. It's so understandable on ya'll needing a break.