Old 10-10-2008, 05:42 PM   #46  
Focus

S/C/G: 296/ticker/199/

Height: 5'4

dixied, Great picture!!! I love the beach!!! I know you will get back on track. Good Luck!!!
Old 10-10-2008, 07:26 PM   #47  

S/C/G: 195/161/144

Height: 5'9"

That's okay, Hadaad, you'll get there.

I went running today! It was great! It's been almost a week since I've gone! It was cool outside, and at one point I was running into the wind, and it was trying to stop me! Whooo!
Old 10-10-2008, 11:43 PM   #48  
last time

S/C/G: 228/see ticker/168

Height: 5'8"

hey all!

i was OP today for the most part. i feel better today than i have in a week or so. so thats good. going to make sure i go to the gym tomorrow and sunday. i feel like its time to really go forward and get back on it. no more feeling sad.

have a good weekend ladies!
Old 10-11-2008, 12:33 AM   #49  

S/C/G: HW:254/CW:179.8/GW:130

Height: 5'3"

Hi Everyone. Well I weighed today and I was down 1.4. I'm happy with that because I was up last week. I think that wearing a pedometer has helped. I started out at about 2500 steps a day and now I get about 4000. My goal next week is to be at about 6000. I was hoping to go walking tomorrow but there's already 2 in. of snow outside and it's supposed to snow all night! Maybe I'll do the elliptical instead.
Old 10-11-2008, 03:26 AM   #50  

S/C/G: 214/ticker/175

Height: 5'8

Just wanted to say that I think I will be taking a freebie this week - the scale was a little weird this morning, and I won't be able to weigh in again before the deadline. I'm at my parent's house for the weekend - Happy Thanksgiving to all the Canadians!
Old 10-11-2008, 08:54 AM   #51  
Blue Team Member

Stay the course my fellow Bluesers. Slow and steady wins the race. I was sick myself this week, and in the past I would eat some tasty treats to make myself feel better. I didn't this time. I am feeling better and am down a pound. Sometimes just staying the same is a victory.
Old 10-11-2008, 09:58 AM   #52  

Height: 5'7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by alwe74 View Post
Hi Everyone. Well I weighed today and I was down 1.4. ... I was hoping to go walking tomorrow but there's already 2 in. of snow outside and it's supposed to snow all night!
Congrats on the loss.... SNOW?!? Already?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjeweled View Post
hey all!

i was OP today for the most part. i feel better today than i have in a week or so. so thats good. going to make sure i go to the gym tomorrow and sunday. i feel like its time to really go forward and get back on it. no more feeling sad.
I'm right there with you. Time to move forward!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kofarq View Post
I went running today! It was great! It's been almost a week since I've gone! It was cool outside, and at one point I was running into the wind, and it was trying to stop me! Whooo!

Just got back from my WW meeting and I'm up 1.8. I know where each ounce of that came from... being at my sister's house with a new baby. I tell you, being at her house reminded me just why I don't keep junk food in the house. If I do, I eat it all!

And I know I really need to re-evaluate and get back down to it. I haven't been POP in a very, very long time. At least I've maintained over the past month or two, and I'm thrilled that I haven't re-gained anything (except my current week's 1.8), but I really need to buckle down and get back to business, you know?

My goal is to be in the 170's by the end of the year. 12 weeks and 8 pounds? I can totally do it, even with my typically slow rate of weight loss. It's possible, I just need to get going already!!

Hope everyone has a great weekend, and happy thanksgiving to the Canadians!!

Old 10-11-2008, 11:12 AM   #53  
*Courtney Rae*

S/C/G: 245/217/160

Height: 5'5

Hi fellow blue members!

Hope everyone had a good week and has a good weekend. I joined the 10 day turbo jam challenge at my gym hoping it will kick my butt into gear and skae things up for a bit. Its starting on the 19th and we get to take a class taught by Chalenes (creator of turbo jam) sister. The one who loses the most inches wins $100. So this is definatly incentive to work really hard. Plus the fact that i had to pay $30 to do it, but it will be a good challenge.

Im down 3lbs this week and am pleasantly surprised by it. I ate kinda like crap yesterday, but im back on track today. Tomorrow the me and the boy are going to cedar point. Its a huge amusement park with tons of rides and coasters. Its like a 6 flags but better. We live about 45 min away so we will spend all day there. We are going to subway in the morning to get stuff for lunch, but i know it is going to be super hard not eating any bad food. Hopefully im feeling the will power tomorrow.

Congrats to all of you that lost!!!
Old 10-11-2008, 12:07 PM   #54  

S/C/G: 221.8/221.8/160

Height: 5'3

Quote:
Originally Posted by alwe74 View Post
I was hoping to go walking tomorrow but there's already 2 in. of snow outside and it's supposed to snow all night! Maybe I'll do the elliptical instead.
I love the snow....your sooo lucky!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyKisses0204 View Post
Hi fellow blue members!

Hope everyone had a good week and has a good weekend. I joined the 10 day turbo jam challenge at my gym hoping it will kick my butt into gear and skae things up for a bit. Its starting on the 19th and we get to take a class taught by Chalenes (creator of turbo jam) sister. The one who loses the most inches wins $100. So this is definatly incentive to work really hard. Plus the fact that i had to pay $30 to do it, but it will be a good challenge.

Im down 3lbs this week and am pleasantly surprised by it. I ate kinda like crap yesterday, but im back on track today. Tomorrow the me and the boy are going to cedar point. Its a huge amusement park with tons of rides and coasters. Its like a 6 flags but better. We live about 45 min away so we will spend all day there. We are going to subway in the morning to get stuff for lunch, but i know it is going to be super hard not eating any bad food. Hopefully im feeling the will power tomorrow.

Congrats to all of you that lost!!!
That would be soooo much fun to have Chaelen's Sister at a Turbo Jam class. Good luck!!
I love Cedar Piont. I was there about 4 years ago. That is the best place to ride coasters. Have fun. I am really jealous of you today.

Well today so far I have been OP. I am cleaning the house and then I'm gonna workout. Last weekend my fam went to an orchard and picked apples. I already made Apple Fritters and Apple Crisp this past week. I think I am going to make some Apple Dumplings and Pie today. I'm also going to make sure I give most of it away so I don't eat it. That would not be good for my weigh in next week. Have a great OP Day everyone!!!
Old 10-11-2008, 01:22 PM   #55  
Trying it again....

S/C/G: 237/237/145

Height: 5'4"

itsgreat-yeah she has two pure white and the rest are brindle. They are just soooo cute. We love boxers. They are so good with kids. My grown boxers take so much from my 4 kids. Our male protects me and my oldest like non other. I think he thinks he's human. It's funny. Yeah, you've got alot of animals. I don't know how you have the time to take care of them and how do you keep track of them all?!

Nothing much going on. Just wishing DH would get over his PTSD. I need to have a good talk with him again and try to knock some sense into his head. Wish me luck that no arguments will start from this.
Old 10-11-2008, 02:37 PM   #56  
Focus

S/C/G: 296/ticker/199/

Height: 5'4

I ran for the first time on the treadmill yesterday! I have one at home but I was at the Y when I did it. I was at 5.0 which was faster than a speeding bullet to me, I tell you what I have never in all my life had a workout like it! Oh What a Feeling!..... What have you done today to make you feel proud ?well I just told you!

Last edited by Dumplin; 10-11-2008 at 03:05 PM.
Old 10-11-2008, 04:32 PM   #57  

S/C/G: 256/203/150

Height: 5'5"

Down 2 pounds this week. YAY!!!! I was feeling lighter all week but I didn't want to jinx it and now.....it's a reality.
Old 10-11-2008, 06:19 PM   #58  

S/C/G: 152/149/135

Height: 5'2"

TKGLen hope it goes well for you and dh

will work on something that made me proud of myself - dk as yet - hope to have something for tomorrow

Linda
Old 10-11-2008, 06:31 PM   #59  
Blue Team Member

S/C/G: 297/229/150

Height: 5'5/168cm

Default need help

guys im having some real trouble at the moment.. friday i went and got some new clothes .. size 18's ... i was so pleased about it, but when i came home i just kinda lost it..

i looked in my cupboard and there are all my lovely clothes staring at me.. all the things i love.. my embroided jeans and fancy tops and everything that has made me feel wonderful ( size 22-28)even though i was too big.. and now they are way to big and look dreadful on me.. they have been niggling at me and i have been stupid with food.. what i want to get back in them.... no .. yes.. no... omg im a nut...

I binged most of the day yesterday I was so blue .. i felt sick and i just wanted to feel better.. it didnt work.. but in the late afternoon .. i pulled out my entire wardrobe and tried it all on and made a pile to keep and get rid of ... i thought this would make me feel better.. but not im too scared to get rid of them.. just in case.... i have lost weight b4 only to get it back.. what if this time is no different? .. my keep pile is hardly anything at all , some of it i dont really like.. and other things im a bit unsure about.. i mean there are skirts there.... skirts.. omg....... they are not Jeans... and pants.. they are not jeans either.... omg.... can i wear those.... lol...

All i have worn summer winter what ever for the last 4-5 years is jeans .. they are my thing.. they are what i love.. they are safe... but dress pants ans skirts... scary stuff.. last time i wore a skirt my hubby told me i was too fat for a skirt and it just made me look bigger.. so is the same true now??

I have a huge pile of clothes that are way too big for me.. i need help do i ..

(a) put them up in the top of the cupboard until i feel brave enough to get rid of them
(b) give them to my friend to sell on ebay and get them out of my life forever and use the money to buy new clothes
(c) keep them just in case...???

is getting rid of them going to help me or just make me more scared then i already am? that is the truth im scared of all this..
Old 10-11-2008, 06:54 PM   #60  

Height: 5'7"

Get rid of them, Amy! They will do you no good, you KNOW you are not going back to 22-28! Step outside your comfort zone and make the decision. You'll feel worlds better in clothes that actually fit you, anyway! Doooooo it! You have made SO much progress. Don't you let your brain tell you it's better if you just stay in your old clothes. You KNOW this isn't true! Keep moving forward!!