Old 11-01-2008, 12:46 PM   #496  
I heart 3FC

S/C/G: 210/197/135

Height: 5'2" Age: 28

Dee, you look gorgeous! Hope you didn't have to stick around that party too long!

Happy belated Halloween, all! Hope it was a good one.

Almost time for a new thread!
Old 11-01-2008, 12:47 PM   #497  

S/C/G: 195/161/144

Height: 5'9"

Dixie, Clog dancing is for 'nice' girls. Strip-arobics is for us naughty ones.
Old 11-01-2008, 02:03 PM   #498  

S/C/G: 214/ticker/175

Height: 5'8

OMG y'all. I did the first day of 30 Day Shred this morning. #1 I am sooo out of shape. #2 this is haaaaaaaaard. At least it's only 20minutes - even I can suck it up for only 20 minutes!

Okay time for a shower and some breakfast.

Dee! Your pictures are amazing - what a huge change!
Old 11-01-2008, 02:56 PM   #499  

S/C/G: 256/203/150

Height: 5'5"

Dix....you look fabulous! Wow....what a difference.

Stayed the same this week by the skin of my teeth. So hard getting back on the program but I took a freebie last week and then used this past week to regain focus. Oh my gosh.....why do I do this to myself?

I am so thankful halloween is over and now it's time to look forward to Thanksgiving. Anyone have plans on how to stay focused and OP for Thanksgiving? Please share.....
Old 11-01-2008, 03:50 PM   #500  
Shooting for the moon

S/C/G: 210/151/140

Height: 5' 5.5"

I have been SO unmotivated to work out lately. I don't know what happened to me! I have been reading about the 30 day shred and I'm thinking that might be a good kick in the pants- I also like the idea of starting today and doing it the entire month of November so I am thinking of trying to find it today. Do I need anything else to get started with it?
Old 11-01-2008, 04:05 PM   #501  
PR 1 Mile: 9:44

S/C/G: 200.5/160/130

Height: 5'-4"

You're all so sweet. Even our "naughty" ones. I ended up walking my BILs subdivision with my niece and SIL. (This SIL married into the crazies too) Last year my niece was only a week old and in NICU, so it was really special to participate in Angel's first Halloween. She was a ladybug. I was rewarded for not killing off any inlaws by another loss on the scale. I am offically overweight, I'm longer obese! I rewarded myself by going out today and buying a bra that fits properly. Somehow I went from a 42D to a 38DD. I thought you were supposed to get smaller boobs when you lose weight? I love my curves, I just don't want any extra cup sizes, it hard to find that size.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thin4Good View Post
I have been reading about the 30 day shred and I'm thinking that might be a good kick in the pants- I also like the idea of starting today and doing it the entire month of November so I am thinking of trying to find it today. Do I need anything else to get started with it?

A couple of cheap handweights. Whatever size you think you can lug around for 20 minutes. Personally I used 2 pound weights the first day. I noticed your ticker, you're almost out of the obese catagory too.
Old 11-01-2008, 04:13 PM   #502  

S/C/G: 214/ticker/175

Height: 5'8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iwanawurkit View Post
I am so thankful halloween is over and now it's time to look forward to Thanksgiving. Anyone have plans on how to stay focused and OP for Thanksgiving? Please share.....
Canadian Thanksgiving is in October. My plan was to eat really thoughtfully the week before, so that I had "room" to eat the dinner I wanted on Thanksgiving. Then I limited myself to one serving (no seconds) and one glass of wine (then just water). Worked for me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thin4Good View Post
Do I need anything else to get started with it?
I don't have hand weights, so I used a resistance band for most of the weight exercises. If you're going to be working out on a hard floor, you'll probably want a yoga mat or blanket for when you do floor exercises.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dixied View Post
I rewarded myself by going out today and buying a bra that fits properly. Somehow I went from a 42D to a 38DD. I thought you were supposed to get smaller boobs when you lose weight? I love my curves, I just don't want any extra cup sizes, it hard to find that size.
Girl, try finding a 38G!! It's impossible! When I was a DD, I usually bought bras from Lane Bryant. Congratulations on being overweight!
Old 11-02-2008, 03:15 PM   #503  

S/C/G: 185/140/120

Height: 5ft 4"

Hi Everyone. I have very little time this competition to sign in and chat with everyone. I am getting married in a few weeks. I have my own business and so I have to try and get as much work done as possible before people start arriving for the wedding. We of course left everything until the last minute so we are run off our feet. When I am not working I am exercising or eating and that is it, no downtime whatsoever! Every hour is accounted for at the moment and am I still getting way behind. The scales are going up and down up and down. My wedding dress arrives in a couple days, I hope it fits!