Old 10-25-2008, 07:59 PM   #376  

S/C/G: 266 / 179 / 165

Height: 5'7"

FAUX!!!!!!!!

You look so great in that "on the way to run" photo!! THat image speaks volumes of the place where you head is right now. Congrats - on both the 60 lbs and the commitment it took to get there!! 60 pounds has made an awesome difference in your body and health!

Last edited by sportmom; 10-25-2008 at 08:01 PM.
Old 10-25-2008, 10:04 PM   #377  

S/C/G: 195/161/144

Height: 5'9"

Oh, God, hide me!
I did it! I streaked them! And I stole all their Clif Bars and Luna Bars!
If they find me..... that'll be the end of me! Don't tell them where I am!
Oh, jeez! That was awesome! They didn't see me at first, but holy heck, they're coming ta git me!
I'm going to go hide in Facebook for awhile!
Old 10-25-2008, 10:33 PM   #378  
Formerly know as Fauxtini

S/C/G: 369.2/ticker/235

Height: 6'1

Kori: I backed you up on there!! I will hide in facebook too... and nibble on a luna bar lol
Old 10-25-2008, 10:45 PM   #379  

S/C/G: SW 275/see ticker/ GW 175

Height: 5'6

Hi everyone!

I went to the gym last night after a hiatus and guess what? Today I have major heel pain....looked it up online and I'm pretty sure it's Plantar Fasciitis. Ugh!!!!!!!!!!!

Of course, a common reason for getting it is overuse (definitely) and poor support from shoes. Women and obesity are also more common risk factors. Gosh, I guess I should have known.

I've been kicking around getting new running shoes (my current ones are in a desperate state - several years old with holes in them). But of course, financially I could not justify it. Now physically, I am paying for it. I'm so mad!!

Okay, so also, I have a JOB INTERVIEW!

It's wednesday morning at 9am. I'm so excited.

So I'm icing my foot and trying to find ways to work out, around my injury.

Cheers,
Ginger
Old 10-25-2008, 11:05 PM   #380  
budding cinephile

S/C/G: 225/197.5/150

Height: 5'5 1/2"

Some late night eye candy for my team!

Last edited by chellez; 10-25-2008 at 11:08 PM.
Old 10-26-2008, 05:40 AM   #381  
This is not a test.

S/C/G: 187/132/127.8

Height: 5'5''/165cm

hi all, good to read everyone is doing well and is still keen! Ive been way less active than i planned but i thought i would drop in with an update. I have my first quarter marathon in exactly a week, so i am begining to get ready (and nervous!) for that. Since i got the job that i applied for i have been making some plans for that too, and i plan to cycle to work most of the time (except on days when i finish at 10:30pm or later, even though it will be summer here i still get the heeby jeebys at night by myself), then i can go to the gym before work and use the gym showers

Anyway, in the middle of exam prep so i should get some sleep

Keep it up, you guys are super motivating!
Old 10-26-2008, 07:44 AM   #382  
Blue Blood

S/C/G: 293/274/150

Height: 5'10"

Good Morning Bluesers!

Weigh in day for me...I managed a 2 lb. loss this week. Scale has been seesawing all week so I'm just glad it was back down for weigh in day. It has been a real back and forth struggle since the weather got cool. Or maybe this 30DS is putting some muscle on me.

I know a lot of people will say I shouldn't weigh every day for that very reason...but I just can't help it! The scale is the first thing I think about when I get out of bed in the morning.

Since I have been doing 30DS my body just feels slimmer through my waist, hips and thighs...It seems like I should be seeing those big numbers like they post on TBL show...Like 10 lbs in a week...but then they are doing quite a bit more than 20 min. a day with Jillian! I wish I could just go on that show and have nothing else to think about til the weight is gone...Work out like it was my full time job...I would be hot...ok there I go off to dream land again...back to reality...2 lbs. is good...I'm going to go do my 30DS now...

Have a great OP day all!

DJ
Old 10-26-2008, 08:36 AM   #383  
Gone, baby, gone

S/C/G: 274/212.6/134

Height: 5'1"

My cookie will-power was weak yesterday! (Heck, who am I kidding, my everything will-power has been out the window all week!)

I am pretty sure I've been within my points all week, but I've made some really bad decisions about what I've actually put in my mouth this week. Today, I have a family event, and I plan on being very conscious about what I eat today. I know we're having a deli platter, so I am going to bring my own 1 point roll, and stick with a couple of slices of roast beef. Also, my sister is making a huge salad, that I plan to attack. As far as the cookies, I will allow myself one.

And, to stay on track the rest of the week? I made a nice batch of turkey chili that is now measured out and frozen in 4 point, 8 ounce containers. I love my food scale! I am also making a lasagna this week, that should be about 6 or 7 points a serving, perfect for a quick dinner!

All that aside, I don't think I am going to be seeing a loss this week. However, I haven't seen a gain, either, so I'm feeling pretty good things!
Old 10-26-2008, 08:48 AM   #384  
Blue Blood

S/C/G: 293/274/150

Height: 5'10"

staja-The only way to feel better about making some bad choices is to start making good ones.
Sounds like you have already begun the process of feeling better by developing and beginning to execute a plan to put you back on track! Stick with it! You will be so proud of your loss next week! Good luck with the family gathering...I'll send some good vibes to keep you out of those cookies! Remember to stick to the plan...after one...DO NOT TOUCH!
Old 10-26-2008, 08:55 AM   #385  
Weight Loss; Control Gain

S/C/G: ?/?/130

Height: 4'11"

Iconised Ghost - great job with the running!
djay - great job with the 2 lbs, and with working out, you are doing great!

The scale still hasn't budged for me. I'm holding at 160, which is an awesome # to hold at, but I really need to start losing to reach my goal in June 2006 for a wedding I have to go to.
Old 10-26-2008, 09:02 AM   #386  

Height: 5'7"

Fauxtini, your photos show AMAZING progress. You should be so proud of yourself!

I got to post a 3.8 lb loss this week - best loss I've ever, ever had actually. So hurray for that! Today I can't decide what to do - part of me wants to stay home and make soup and prep food for the week and knit, another part of me wants to go to Busch Gardens as today's the last day it's open! And we still have season passes so except for the cost of gas it's be free... though eating there would be a (financial & health-wise) disaster. We shall see.

Have a good day everyone, don't forget to WI by tomorrow!!
Old 10-26-2008, 09:45 AM   #387  
mj5

S/C/G: 299/see ticker/140

Height: 5'4''

Good Morning everyone! I am really mad at myself today. I did a lot of little things around the house yesterday, nothing major, but my knee is hugely swollen and very painful today. UGH!!!!! So, today, I will rest it, elevate, ice--the usual. I hate to resort to pain meds, but I may have to.

DJ--A day at the park sounds fun! How did your hair come out? I am way too much of a chicken to attempt at home haircolor!

fauxtini--Congrats!!! How was yoga? You look fantastic!!!!

Jaime--CONGRATS!!!!

Ginger--I knew you would get an intervew! Take care of that foot!!!!

So tomorrow is my drs appt to find out which surgery (for the cysts and endo) I will be having. The appt isn't until 5:30pm, so it could be a looooooong day!!! Dh is going w/ me, in case we have to make any decisions or whatever and so he can hear the same info I hear. I am REALLY hoping for the laparoscopic version, but we'll see what he says.

Regardless of which version, I have decided I really need to start holiday shopping. Yesterday I really didn't do that much and I am paying for it today. Obviously not every day will be like that, but I guess I need to realize that I am not going to be able to "power shop" this year (that makes me sad!!!), so I am going to have to spread out my shopping. I will do some internet shopping, too.

Ok, I really need to get some breakfast. Have a great On Plan day everyone!!!
Old 10-26-2008, 10:37 AM   #388  
Blue Team Member

Happy Sunday Morning Blusers. Some really amazing results. WTG! I can't seem to lose more than 1 lb per week, but those 1 lbs keep on adding up and keeping off, so I can't complain. For those of you who can't see the scale go down, don't forget to measure yourselves. You are going to see those inches disappear even though the scale does not budge. Keep on truckn'
Old 10-26-2008, 10:39 AM   #389  
Formerly know as Fauxtini

S/C/G: 369.2/ticker/235

Height: 6'1

Morning guys

Thanks for the support over the pictures, it's weird.. i never thought that my legs would get smaller.. it's crazy.. I wish I had agood picture to show the difference to it's full extent..hehe

My weight hasbeen weird all week.. but thepast few days i'[ve made up for some lost time. We will see what tomorrow brings!

Mj5: Yoga was good! It wasbeginner basic.. so i knew mostof the moves.. but i finally have someone to guide me to get thepositions actually correct~ i feel good about it and I wanna start going everyday.. and hopefully advance to flow yoga after a couple of weeks!

Last edited by mountain mama; 10-26-2008 at 11:42 AM.
Old 10-26-2008, 10:41 AM   #390  
Made of Starstuff

Hi Everyone!!! Good morning ^_^

Guess what? I'm back! Yay!!!! This whole week I've been enjoying a blissful relaxing week with the husband. (Eeeee ^_^) And yesterday I officially moved my clothes & computer from my old home. (My husband says, my home is always where my computer is, so that means I'm now home.)

I've had a crazy October month. Bad choices were made. Good choices were made... mostly bad choices were made.

Oh well. I only missed one meeting, even though I knew I wasn't playing my "A" game I still went 3 out of 4 weeks. Still stepped on the scale.

I'm only up the tiniest bit this week, and that's excellent considering all the amazing food I ate my wedding weekend. Those choices I don't regret.

What I'm very happy about is that when I say I'm back, I mean it in every sense of the word. I've got 3 full days in a row of healthy eating under my belt, and I've dug in my heels. I will have a good WL this week. And, since I've got my computer I can pop on each day!!!! (I'm actually more excited about that part, ha ha!)

I'm happy to see everyone still working so hard

Best of luck this week, Bluesers!!!!!