Old 10-15-2008, 10:35 AM   #346  
Red Team Member

S/C/G: 207.5/179/140

Height: 5'6

Good morning ladies~ It's going to be rainy here all day long! I'm going to a workout at home today. I will workout though!! I need to make some banana muffins for the kids. I love the way those make my house smell. I'm not a huge banana person though, so they won't tempt me. I've been going back to my egg scrambles in the morning...YUMMY! They help energize me and keep me full longer. I don't find myself starving at lunch time. Baking muffins and doing laundry is what I'll be doing today...sounds fun huh!LOL! Oh yeah and working out I hope your all doing great.

Raindancer- I love hot cider and coco this time of year. I know it's not the best for me, but I figure it's better then sitting with candy or chips, and something about sipping a warm drink really does satisfy me

Emily- WTG on the pants...I like measuring my weight loss with my clothes better then the scale

retiredone- Have fun shopping with your mom today. Just think you'll get to spend quality time with your mama, and get a workout in

Modcat44- Have fun in Chi town...I have to say I love living so close to this beautiful city Beautiful time of year to come also with all the trees changing colors~

Shrinkinglizzy- I'm a little late, but congrats on being TBL Keep it up~

Mindy- Great job with getting your exercise in...doing it at 10 at night is sheer determination!!!

happy2bme- I like to make a nice cup of coco or cider and curl up with a book. I also like making lite popcorn and snuggling under the covers with a good movie, and the popcorn fills me up!

Jasonslea- We share love for Gerard...one hot man! I love Angie also, but not quite like GerardLOL! My SIL though is obsessed with Angie

Sarah- My husband and SIL took a photo class, so now I have him take all the pics for Christmas cards and what not, but I have to say the school pictures are just too funny to pass up!LOL!
Old 10-15-2008, 10:37 AM   #347  
Red Team Member

Karen- Get it away from you...I bought some stuff but had to make sure it wasn't stuff I liked, or else there would be a problem!LOL! I really am dreading though when the kids bring home 3 bags of trick-or-treat candy...don't ya know it will be just in time for TOM!! I'm gonna have to dig deep on that one!LOL!
Old 10-15-2008, 10:43 AM   #348  
In love with...THE GYM!!

S/C/G: 243/213/150

Height: 5'8"

Good morning red team! I'm sorry I've not been here lately, I even missed a weigh in. I'm going to have to drop out of this challenge as I've found out I'm pregnant. My exercise and eating habits will remain intact though
I wish you all the best of luck and lots of success!
Old 10-15-2008, 10:53 AM   #349  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tina30 View Post
Karen- Get it away from you...I bought some stuff but had to make sure it wasn't stuff I liked, or else there would be a problem!LOL! I really am dreading though when the kids bring home 3 bags of trick-or-treat candy...don't ya know it will be just in time for TOM!! I'm gonna have to dig deep on that one!LOL!
Oh, I don't even buy it! I risk getting my house egged over having it in the house. We got a gift bag at work yesterday and it got left on my desk. Self control when out the window!
Old 10-15-2008, 11:02 AM   #350  
The Dyslexic Typo Queen

S/C/G: 209/155/120

Height: 5'3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksk571 View Post
...stupid Halloween candy.
I feel your pain! I hope I worked some of it off at the GYM today.
Old 10-15-2008, 11:12 AM   #351  
Red Team Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by julie99s View Post
Good morning red team! I'm sorry I've not been here lately, I even missed a weigh in. I'm going to have to drop out of this challenge as I've found out I'm pregnant. My exercise and eating habits will remain intact though
I wish you all the best of luck and lots of success!
Congrats and best of luck to ya Come chat with us still~
Old 10-15-2008, 11:13 AM   #352  
Red Team Member

Quote:
Oh, I don't even buy it! I risk getting my house egged over having it in the house. We got a gift bag at work yesterday and it got left on my desk. Self control when out the window!

LOL! Well just get back on track...you can do it!
Old 10-15-2008, 11:13 AM   #353  
Red Team Member

Roni- I wished you lived by me. We could go see Twilight together. I need someone to drool over Edward withLOL!
Old 10-15-2008, 11:20 AM   #354  

S/C/G: 253/ticker/175

Height: 5'6"

Julie - Congratulations!! I bet you are excited!
Old 10-15-2008, 11:20 AM   #355  

Quote:
Roni- I wished you lived by me. We could go see Twilight together. I need someone to drool over Edward withLOL!
I need someone to go with too!
Old 10-15-2008, 11:49 AM   #356  

S/C/G: 198/165/145

Height: 5'0

Morning ladies!! Sorry I have been semi MIA...just been a crazy week. I went back and read all the posts just no time for personals Everyone is doing AWESOME!!!! Keep up the fantastic work!!

As for me, I am working on getting everything ready for my daughters 4th birthday And on a great note....I remeasured on Sunday and have lost 4.5 inches off my stomach!!!! Along with various inches elsewhere but I was really shocked and happy at that one

Last edited by Yelie; 10-15-2008 at 12:10 PM.
Old 10-15-2008, 12:25 PM   #357  

S/C/G: 263/243/150

Height: 5"6'

Congratulations Red Team on winning.

I feel bad because I'm really not contributing. I really hope to have more time soon.

I'm reworking my diet too. I was trying weight watchers. It's easy to stay in points but I'm just not losing with it. It's too easy to get away with eating junk food and no substance. I'm going back to LA weight loss. I feel like I'm ready to get more serious and a little strict again and this plan suits my body a whole lot more, so we'll see how it goes. I finished the take off juice yesterday and just need to make sure I stay on plan now.

Have a great day everyone!
Old 10-15-2008, 12:38 PM   #358  

S/C/G: 235/see ticker/175

Height: 5'9

Yay Red!! way to go team!
Just dropping in before i head out to the gym and work....I have asked to work only 2 days a week so i can get back my me-time and focus on my family and my eating and my exercise!! (plus being tempted by all the high cal food at work is hard too!)
Have a great day red!
Old 10-15-2008, 01:17 PM   #359  
The Dyslexic Typo Queen

S/C/G: 209/155/120

Height: 5'3

Quote:
Quote:
I need someone to go with too!
I know right...I wish we could all go together!!!
Old 10-15-2008, 04:16 PM   #360  
Red Team Member

Yelie- Congrats on the inches lost That is fantastic! Happy Birthday to your daughter

Hi Joyce

wkgirl- Me time is so important!!! Good for you for standing up and taking some back!

Karen and Roni- Seeing the movie together probably is a bit unreasonable, but once we all see it we have to chat about it Are you both finished reading the series? I'm reading New Moon right now.....I know these books are supposed to be geared towards teens, but I tell ya I'm loving them!LOL!