Old 09-28-2008, 02:51 PM   #46  
I heart 3FC

S/C/G: 210/197/135

Height: 5'2" Age: 28

OK, so I maintained this week. I'll take it, though, 'cause I stepped up the exercise and I can sure feel it. Let's hope it's water, and I'll have a good loss next week!
Old 09-28-2008, 03:03 PM   #47  
Formerly know as Fauxtini

S/C/G: 369.2/ticker/235

Height: 6'1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nori71 View Post
Fautini - don't stress 1 weigh-in.
yeah.. im not stressed.. i've lost a few pounds this week. I just don't wanna jip myself either. hehe I guess I do need to calm down lo
Old 09-28-2008, 03:05 PM   #48  
This is not a test.

S/C/G: 187/132/127.8

Height: 5'5''/165cm

looks like a 0.2kg gain this week girls
Old 09-28-2008, 06:05 PM   #49  
Formerly know as Fauxtini

S/C/G: 369.2/ticker/235

Height: 6'1

I bought the WATP four fast miles and 1 jog mile the other day. I just finished four fast miles and i'm happy. It's such a more intense workout than her 3 and below miles dvds. Her laugh is still a bit on the.. annoying side.. but I like it all the same! haha I love getting new workout dvds...
Old 09-28-2008, 06:28 PM   #50  

Height: 5'7"

I have a 3 mile WATP and halfway through I was VERY tempted to turn off the sound. She is one chatty lady, and a little too chipper for my tastes. I want my workout people to be all like "RAWR! WORK HARDER! FASTER! SWEAT!" Not like "oh jee, are you okay? Remember you can stop if you need to. Just take a rest. That's it. Have a cookie."

Old 09-28-2008, 06:28 PM   #51  

S/C/G: HW-300.2 GW-<175

Height: 5' 5.75"

Hey folks!
I've been reading but not posting much lately. I've been in one heck of a funk and am trying to claw my way out. The kids started preschool a few weeks ago and DH recently switched jobs so we are mixing up the routine around here.

I've been feeling like crap for the last two weeks. To be honest I feel exactly like I did when I got pregnant. That will be a big problem since I had a tubal 4 years ago. I've always had irregular periods but it is the crap feeling that is alarming me. Major heartburn, sensitive breasts, and some nausea that is triggered by certain smells. I'm gonna pick up a HPT just to rule things out.

The kids had their 4th b-day party yesterday and for once my cake turned out great.

Amy- my condolences to you and yours.

Jaime- I might be inspired to buy some pumpkin. I'm sure no one else in the family will eat them so maybe I shouldn't. What a dilemma.

Last edited by zinkemomx2; 09-28-2008 at 06:29 PM.
Old 09-28-2008, 07:18 PM   #52  
Blue Team Member

S/C/G: 297/229/150

Height: 5'5/168cm

thanks you bluesers for your kind thoughts.. i really appreciate it..

yesterday me and the kids were feeling better so we went down to pool for some much needed fun 5 hours later.. we were pooped and came home.. lol

Just about every muscle in my body is feeling it today.. i tell you... its great..

Quote:
Originally Posted by TechieMom View Post
Hi Blue Team,

Well, I bought a Wii fit today!! :-)

I think it will be fun, though it weighed my 5lbs heavier than the gym scale does! I'm excited to see how I make out.

I was scanning thru the exercise thread today and I'm amazed at how much exercise you all get done in a week! Way to go!
~~Mel~~
I have wiifit on layby and a wii on oreder i cant wait to get it i have been using my mil one and i love it i hope you do too

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lawrencia View Post
My exercise is sort of feeble though. I pulled out my old Gazelle, which I stopped using because it didn't get my heart rate up as much as I thought it should. It's been a life saver with the toe, though. I have these big boat shoes with plenty of sole, so I can do it for short stretches and at least get some exercise in.
Its great you still managed to get some exercise in despite your sore toe , i hope its recovers quickly..

Quote:
Originally Posted by zinkemomx2 View Post
Hey folks!
I've been reading but not posting much lately. I've been in one heck of a funk and am trying to claw my way out. The kids started preschool a few weeks ago and DH recently switched jobs so we are mixing up the routine around here.

I've been feeling like crap for the last two weeks. To be honest I feel exactly like I did when I got pregnant. That will be a big problem since I had a tubal 4 years ago. I've always had irregular periods but it is the crap feeling that is alarming me. Major heartburn, sensitive breasts, and some nausea that is triggered by certain smells. I'm gonna pick up a HPT just to rule things out.

The kids had their 4th b-day party yesterday and for once my cake turned out great.

Amy- my condolences to you and yours.

Jaime- I might be inspired to buy some pumpkin. I'm sure no one else in the family will eat them so maybe I shouldn't. What a dilemma.

wow what a brilliant cake it looks amazing.. i bet the kids loved it.. i hope your hormones are just playing up and its nothing else.. especially since you just gotn the kids off to kindy.. ...
Old 09-28-2008, 07:42 PM   #53  

S/C/G: 195/161/144

Height: 5'9"

Oh, that cake looks awesome! Also that pumpkin muffin recipe looks delicious, but I would make it with applesauce and molasses because pumpkin gives me the creeps.

My poor dear husband is a sicky-boo with The Wailing Influenza. He's miserable. Mostly, the wailing is coming from me, lol! I got him soup from the grocery store, the only soup in the world he'll eat. He thinks I'm fabulous. I'm just glad he's so easy to please!
Old 09-28-2008, 08:05 PM   #54  
Mind over platter

S/C/G: 215/195/144

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by suitejudyblueeyes View Post
I want my workout people to be all like "RAWR! WORK HARDER! FASTER! SWEAT!
You should definitely try Jillian's 30 Day Shred! Its a quick, effective workout do to at home (28 minutes for the first segment, 3 levels on the DVD). Nexflix it or Library it to see if it's for you...she will KICK your behind. As in: "GET UP! MOVE IT! I HAVE 400 LB PEOPLE WHO CAN DO JUMPING JACKS, THERE IS NO SUBSTITUTE MODIFICATION!" Yeah...I love her. I could not walk the next day after the first time I tried level one. But I COULD do more push ups than I thought! You will be dripping with sweat after 20 minutes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zinkemomx2 View Post
I've always had irregular periods but it is the crap feeling that is alarming me. Major heartburn, sensitive breasts, and some nausea that is triggered by certain smells. I'm gonna pick up a HPT just to rule things out.
Hoping for the best for you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kofarq View Post
My poor dear husband is a sicky-boo with The Wailing Influenza. He's miserable.
I hope he feels better soon and you escape the plague!

Just checking in. I am sweating in the garden now, having finished painting the porch. Exercise thru home maintenance.
Old 09-28-2008, 08:24 PM   #55  

S/C/G: 281/264/150

Height: 5'5"

Evening Bluesers!

So, the WiiFit is turning out to be pretty cool as long as the 7-year old commentator is not in the room. :-)

My son likes to give direction....and I do not take direction well especially from a 7yo with more energy than I could ever dream of.

So, it looks like I'll have to get up early on my non-gym days to do it unless I want the peanut gallery observing.

Went grocery shopping today and just realized I forgot to get the pumpkin! D**m
Old 09-28-2008, 08:46 PM   #56  

S/C/G: 266 / 179 / 165

Height: 5'7"

Amy, or anyone, can you tell us how to do side-by-side siggies like you have? I'm trying not to enter the dreaded "blah" territory, but would like to post more than one. Thanks!
Old 09-28-2008, 09:18 PM   #57  
Focus

S/C/G: 296/ticker/199/

Height: 5'4

Wonder how many calories are in that cake!!!
Old 09-28-2008, 09:40 PM   #58  
Intuitive Eater

Hey Blue team!

This must be the "goodies thread!" Yummy looking cakes and muffins! I'll bet they were both delish!

Amy, sorry for your loss. Glad your day was a little brighter.

Not much going on here. Eating was not good today and I haven't been on the treadmill in 2 days. Need to get going (just as soon as my tummy settles from eating too much today). ugh!

Have a great one!
Old 09-28-2008, 10:24 PM   #59  
Shooting for the moon

S/C/G: 210/151/140

Height: 5' 5.5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by sportmom View Post
Amy, or anyone, can you tell us how to do side-by-side siggies like you have? I'm trying not to enter the dreaded "blah" territory, but would like to post more than one. Thanks!
On the site where you create those tickers you have the option of making a short ticker. If you choose that option you could fit more than one on a row. HTH
Old 09-28-2008, 10:51 PM   #60  
I heart 3FC

S/C/G: 210/197/135

Height: 5'2" Age: 28

zinke - Wow, that cake is AMAZING! I heart Blue's Clues!