Old 10-01-2008, 04:18 AM   #226  
Blue Team Member

S/C/G: 297/229/150

Height: 5'5/168cm

Tammy!
Enjoy your night to yourself.. have a glass of wine get in a nice deep bubble bath and relax.. light some candles and let the thought of your teens just drift away .. make the most of the time and pamper yourself.. you know you deserve it.. have a great night

Last edited by amouse; 10-01-2008 at 04:20 AM.
Old 10-01-2008, 04:28 AM   #227  
mj5

S/C/G: 299/see ticker/140

Height: 5'4''

Good Morning! One of my dogs woke me up WAY too early, so I thought I would pop in here before I start getting ready for work.

Ginger--Thanks for the reminder about tea! I was never a huge hot tea drinker, but since I started losing weight I found that a great night time 'treat' is a cup of hot tea....when I remember it. I'll have to move the tea bags to where I can see them!

I have a hair appt today and I can't wait! Still not sure what I am going to have done....definitely hilights and a trim, but not sure if I'll do anything drastic or not.

Have a great OP day everyone!
Old 10-01-2008, 04:49 AM   #228  
This is not a test.

S/C/G: 187/132/127.8

Height: 5'5''/165cm

happy birthday tammy!

And congrats to everyone who lost last week!

My presentations are now over yay I have this strange sore throat though, its like the throat and the entire back of my mouth, top and bottom, are sore, as well as all along the bottom and sides of my tongue. It really hurts to swallow Anyone have any idea what this might be? Its really begining to make me miserable

Last edited by Iconised Ghost; 10-01-2008 at 04:50 AM.
Old 10-01-2008, 07:17 AM   #229  

S/C/G: 256/203/150

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iconised Ghost View Post
happy birthday tammy!

And congrats to everyone who lost last week!

My presentations are now over yay I have this strange sore throat though, its like the throat and the entire back of my mouth, top and bottom, are sore, as well as all along the bottom and sides of my tongue. It really hurts to swallow Anyone have any idea what this might be? Its really begining to make me miserable
Strep is going around better get it checked out

Last edited by Iwanawurkit; 10-01-2008 at 07:17 AM.
Old 10-01-2008, 07:21 AM   #230  
Blue Team Member

after going through my wardrobe today im thinking it might have been a bad idea ro get a wii for my birthday .. this is what i look like today,,,,, lmao

my tops are all the same.. and thse are my second smallest pair of jeans.. i like jeans to be tight.. ... these arent anymore... so im starting to look like a bag lady.... lol...

oh well i will just have to wait for xmas for some new clothes.. its not that far off is it...

Sure would be good if i had some of the old small clothes i chucked when i thought they would never fit again.. lmao.. Stupid girl..

there should be a clothes swap place for people losing weight.. swap clothes that are too big /small for ones that fit.. would be great... i need to go though my local salvation army store and find some goodies..

Last edited by amouse; 10-01-2008 at 08:08 AM.
Old 10-01-2008, 07:24 AM   #231  

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsGreat2BeMe View Post

I haven't been motivated to post in the last few days, being new is hard as I don't know many of you ladies and my first attempt at multi-posting failed hahaha
I so totally understand since I am new also! Have a Happy 40th!!!!

I decided since posting yesterday morning helped me to stay focused all day long......I will try again today!!!! You should look for more morning posts from me to stay OP.

Go Bluesers!!!!!!
Old 10-01-2008, 07:26 AM   #232  

Amy....thanks for sharing! That is so friggin awesome! You look great!!!!! Are you going to check out the new 'Jillian workout' for Wii that is to be released the end of this month?
Old 10-01-2008, 07:54 AM   #233  
Blue Team Member

we dont get any of the jillian stuff in australia.. our boggest loser show is someone else.. so i doubt we will have it here.. you cant even get here dvds.. and i dont think the aussie and us version of wii would be the same..
Old 10-01-2008, 07:58 AM   #234  
Former Quitter

S/C/G: 310/310/180

Height: 5'7

Good morning, Bluesers.

Today, I'm back in training which is going well. I'll also be wogging for an hour and going back to the fitness center for some weight training. Speaking of weight training, I've noticed that I seem to be developing some muscles in the bum and it feels strange when I sit. Crazy, huh? Maybe I'll get a J-Lo bootie!

Tammy - Happy Birthday! Hope you have a wonderful day.
Ginger - How are you feeling today? I hope the headache and stomach issues are now in your past.
Amy - I love your pictures. You are looking amazing!

I noticed yesterday that I was tired from too little sleep and a bit stessed from the work training. Also, my protein % was too low. I was fighting cravings for carbs and sugar all afternoon. I handled it fairly well by eating only on-plan foods, however, I ate too much. I need to really watch my protein today.

Have a great on-plan day.

GO BLUE!
Old 10-01-2008, 08:25 AM   #235  
Made of Starstuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsGreat2BeMe View Post
...and spending my 40th alone tomorrow night sucks!!!
Hey, HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Think of it as enjoying some much-needed alone time. And do something luxurious or have fun enjoying a guilty pleasure (bad TV anyone?.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kissingginger View Post
I'm also battling a headache today, and yesterday I had a major flu-bug-stomach ailment which luckily didn't last longer than 24H.
Ack! Being sick is no fun I'm glad you're feeling better. Remember to drink plenty of liquids to get your fluid levels back up. (It might help a tiny bit with the headache, too.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by amouse View Post
after going through my wardrobe today im thinking it might have been a bad idea ro get a wii for my birthday .. this is what i look like today,,,,, lmao
Wow wow wow chica! That's amazing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GirlyGirlSebas View Post
Crazy, huh? Maybe I'll get a J-Lo bootie!
J-lo booties for us all!

---

So happy October everyone!

Love this month. Today is my last day at work, and some of the co-workers surprised me with a lovely gift card for my wedding.

Nothing out of the ordinary to report.

I just worry that by losing my schedule I'll fall out of some of my healthier habits (can anyone say exercise?). I need to tackle that immediately..

Anyway, I wish all you Bluesers a wonderful OP day!

Last edited by Lovely; 10-01-2008 at 08:26 AM.
Old 10-01-2008, 08:39 AM   #236  

S/C/G: 221.8/221.8/160

Height: 5'3

Happy Birthday Tammy!!!!

Amy - You look great!!

So today I do feel better. But not up to working out yet, maybe tomorrow. Hope everyone has a OP Day!!!
Old 10-01-2008, 08:43 AM   #237  
Focus

S/C/G: 296/ticker/199/

Height: 5'4

You have a good day Tammy!

Amy, you must be ticked pink as your clothes are so baggy!!!

Going shopping today and taking my gym bag to work out on the way home! Hope everyone has a wonderful day!

Last edited by Dumplin; 10-01-2008 at 08:43 AM.
Old 10-01-2008, 09:13 AM   #238  
Blue Team Member

Happy Birthday Tammy!
Hope you have a wonderful day!

Amy, wow, you are doing fabulous. You already look beautiful, but you are going to be smokin' real soon.

How's everyone else doing?

I hope all our teammates who celebrate the Jewish New Year are having a joyous holiday.

cya
Old 10-01-2008, 09:16 AM   #239  
NROL4W-Stage 5

S/C/G: 207/148.5/125

Height: 5'1.25"

Happy Birthday Tammy! Hope you have a wonderful, relaxing and fun Birthday
Old 10-01-2008, 09:55 AM   #240  

S/C/G: 281/264/150

Happy Birthday Tammy!

Amy, you look great! I can't wait until my clothes look that big!

I hope everyone has a good day!