Old 06-09-2008, 06:56 AM   #46  
Takin' charge of my life!

Happy belated birthday MM & CS!!!
Old 06-09-2008, 06:58 AM   #47  
Takin' charge of my life!

I'll be back later to post my confessional and my goal. I'm liking the new challenges btw...I also think that this round may feel different because there is no TBL going on. It seems that when we see others working their butts off, we tend to work our butts off more. ...and, it's the summer time...people get busy during the summer...
Old 06-09-2008, 08:10 AM   #48  
The Dyslexic Typo Queen

S/C/G: 209/155/120

Height: 5'3

Red face

Good morning.

I was gonna say if y'all wanna continue the Beach Hopping Challenge, or that one and ours, My feelers won't be hurt, bu then I just read what Mel wrote. I guess this means The beach Hopping one is over?

I had a brainfart when I calculated Miles and really didn't take into account the 10 miles just for being OP. I only counted the 30 minutes, 5 days a week, so if no one objects, I am going to edit it and add some more miles to keep you all motivated and get your butts moving.

Monday Madness Goals for the week:
Plan my meals & be OP all week.
Exercise 5 day's this week. (M, T, W, Th, & Sat)
Lose at least 2 lbs. (crossing fingers)
Carve out some "me" time some where.
Old 06-09-2008, 08:28 AM   #49  

S/C/G: 360/tracker/150

Height: 5'6"

Goals for this week:
My goal is to get back on track with my exercise. I'm going to do one weight workout and 3 hours of cardio at the gym in addition to whatever fun stuff (biking, hiking) we'll do on the weekend.
I'm also going to re-start using my FitDay to journal my food.
Old 06-09-2008, 08:47 AM   #50  
Melissa

S/C/G: TBA/TBA/165

Height: 5'7''

It's Monday Madness everyone!!! Don't forget that today is the day to post up your weekly goals...whatever they may be! Hold yourself accountable, get those goals out there and then go for em!! You can do it!
Old 06-09-2008, 08:50 AM   #51  
Melissa

Happy Birthday Dear CSCHICK!!!
Old 06-09-2008, 08:52 AM   #52  
Melissa

My goals for this week:
1. To stick to plan 6 of the 7 days
2. To get a workout in 3x this week
3. To hula hoop daily for at least 15 mins(hopefully longer)
4. To clean out 5 drawers or cupboards or closets
Old 06-09-2008, 08:54 AM   #53  

S/C/G: obese/obese/healthy

Height: 5'7"

Happy Birthday CS!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by csChick View Post
I'm also going to re-start using my FitDay to journal my food.
This may just be me but by having mine where you guys can click on it and see it makes me more accountable. I'm pretty anal with it so even an extra apple gets logged. I also enjoy looking at others to get meal ideas!!
Old 06-09-2008, 09:03 AM   #54  
The Dyslexic Typo Queen

S/C/G: 209/155/120

Height: 5'3

CSCHICK!!!
Old 06-09-2008, 09:39 AM   #55  

S/C/G: 253/ticker/175

Height: 5'6"

Happy Birthday MotherMavis and csChick! I hope you ladies had a great birthday.

Monday Madness Goals:

Do Jillian's 30 Day Shred three times
Eat a salad at least three days
Eat Only healthy snacks
Order my Glock

Last edited by MonteCristo; 06-09-2008 at 09:40 AM.
Old 06-09-2008, 10:13 AM   #56  

Hello Ladies! I'm back from my vacation. It was WONDERFUL! I LOVE the beach! We had a fun day at Disney the one day we went also. I am ashamed to admit that I did not eat as healthy as I had planned. I drank more last week than I had in the previous year (I'm not a big drinker - I only had 1-3 drinks a night, but they went straight to my waist!) I walked on the beach for an hour or two each morning (Wed - Fri) but it was very slow paced.....looking for seashells mostly. I am going to take a freebie this week so that my 7 pound weight gain doesn't hurt us too much. I am confident that with a week of clean eating and exercise, I can get most of it off before the next weigh in.

I'll post more details later and I'll try to post some beach pictures that I took (I took almost 900 pictures last week - I'm a scrapbooker and picture freak!) I got some really pretty ones of the sunrise and beach. I need to get some work done at work and then go back and read this thread.

I missed you all!
Old 06-09-2008, 10:38 AM   #57  
I believe in myself

S/C/G: 257/200/160

Height: 5'8

Hola Red Team!!
I'm in for the new challenge!! I'll make a ticker for it and add it to my siggy. Okay lets see:
Sunday confessional~ I didnt' workout 2x's last week, both times I just felt blah. other than that I've been doing good with eating and water.
Monday madness~ Goals for the week:
To do all workouts planned
To log everything on sparkspeople along with my journal and stay within points/calories.
To get both boys rooms totally cleaned up.

The boys last day of school is tomorrow. Good thing is I'll get to workout an hour earlier when dh leaves for work at 7:30.

Happy Birthday to Mavis & CS, hope your days were very special!!

Oh I need to go post my weight. I didn't lose a pound. I told dh if this keeps up that at the end of June I'll go to a doctor for a complete physical. I can't understand why I"m not losing weight as I have been staying OP and exercising.
I'll be back later. I love my Red Team
Old 06-09-2008, 10:48 AM   #58  

S/C/G: obese/obese/healthy

Height: 5'7"

Welcome back Karen! I'm glad you had a good vacation - man I miss living at the beach this time of year!

Cathy - have you taken measurements? Is it possible that your body is getting smaller but not dropping the weight?
Old 06-09-2008, 10:48 AM   #59  
~One Day At A Time~

S/C/G: 301.2/Ticker/250

Height: 5 6"

Good Morning!

I know I keep saying this but MAN-O-MAN it's HOT . Anyway...Today starts a brand new week and I'm ready and feeling great! My goal for this week is to lose 4lbs. I can do it, especially when I have such a great Team routing me on

I had a good day yesterday. I went and had my nails and feet done. I usually do my feet myself just because I'm heavy and I hate when they pull up my pant legs and show my knees and calfs, and because I always fit awkwardly in those chairs. I'm really glad I decided not to let my self-conciousness bother me because it was so relaxing! I think I'm gonna do it more often and besides, I now have pretty little flowers painted on my toes. I'm also proud to say that we went to Friendlys for dinner last night (it was my freebie night that I allow myself once a week) and for the first time in years I finally fit into the booth! It was always a really tight fit for me and then when I would get up I struggled and everyone would stare...LOL! Not this time! I FIT....and I was so darn excited Okay enough about me. Time for some personals

ANDI~ Thank God your okay! I've been hearing alot about Tornadoes hitting certain areas lately. It's really scarey! But I'm glad your okay and I hope you got the rest you needed! 25 hours is a long time to be up

Tina~ Congrats on the loss!!!!! Thats AWESOME! I had a really bad headache to yesterday. I was taking Advil all day. I wouldn't go away. It was probably because of the heat.

Melissa~ I think the theme days are a really great and fun idea! I'm in!

CountingDown~ Great job on the weight loss!!!

mothermavis~ I know I'm a day late but HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!! I hope you enjoyed it!!!!!

csCHICK~ HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!

Sunday-Reflection Day~I must confess that last week was not that great for me. I ate out just about every night. Aside from house work I only exercised one time last week and it was only a 30 minute walk with the family. I did manage to lose a pound but thats because I didn't eat my 3 meals a day. I was eating more like one meal a day and a snack or two. I didn't do it purposely. It's been horrible here with the renovations. I couldn't even get into my kitchen to cook. I made sure that yesterday I made the room and cleared off the counters in the kitchen so I can cook in there. So that's my confession and let me just say...I've been dying to get that off my chest...LOL!

Monday Madness~ My goals for this week (Monday -Saturday):
~To lose 4lbs putting me at 274lbs
~Walk after dinner atleast 4x this week
~No take-out food unless it's healthy
~To drink atleast 3 bottles (poland spring sport bottles) of water a day.

Have a great day and stay cool
Old 06-09-2008, 11:16 AM   #60  
Be the change

Happy Birthday CS!

Monday Madness Goals:
1) To keep a food journal every day this week
2) To do 300 minutes of exercise this week
3) To clean my room