Mom2ThreeCuties!

S/C/G: 260/252/140

Height: 5'5

wkgirl I love your glasses!
Old 05-12-2008, 07:30 PM   #62  
Red Team Member

S/C/G: 207.5/179/140

Height: 5'6

Karla- Your babies are too cute! I must agree with Heather I love your glasses, so spunky

Diva- Sorry to hear about Jess's tires. Just think of how toned and tight your rear is going to look with all that bike riding though!LOL! Hang in there girl...this to shall pass
Old 05-12-2008, 08:45 PM   #63  
Takin' charge of my life!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeweliek View Post
Good luck on your 5K. I did answer about where I'm going in ND in the old thread. I didn't realize there was a new one. I will be all over from Watford city to Grand Forks, but mainly staying in Velva/Minot.
Dang, wrong side of the state I used to bowl in Minot quite a bit back in high school. Man did I hate that drive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catsgetnhealthy View Post
Hope you get to feeling better now that the fever broke and wanted to wish you luck on your 5K and your son's run!!
Thanks Cat!! I appreciate it!! I'll need all the luck I can get to run this thing

Quote:
Originally Posted by agathachristie View Post
I started running last week (or least trying to)...lol...I am trying to train myself (yikes) and I have been working on 30 second sprints. I started with 4 sprints and I keep trying to add another sprint each time. I will be working up to 45 second sprints soon, hopefully. Wish me luck!
Congrats on starting the running!! I started up a few months ago doing the C25k program. I'm not as far as Muse is on running for an hour, heck, can't even do 20 minutes straight yet, but I'm getting there! I started running when I weighed around 245 and am now at 230 so it is doable Keep it up!! I know you can do it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanetta View Post
199.8 ..... it's about as close as I can get to being under 200, but I'M THERE !
Woo-hoo!! That's awesome Vanetta!!

Hope everyone has a great Monday evening. My son just went to the gym with a friend and the friend's dad who also recently started running...I should go join them Have to change first and get the VCR going to tape House for the hubby.
Old 05-12-2008, 09:23 PM   #64  

S/C/G: 213\see ticker\165

Height: 5' 9"

I have been 100% OP today! Woo-hoo
I wasn't yesterday and the scale says I am up 3 lbs. but, I'm sure it was just the salt from eating out. I know that I didn't eat an extra 3500 cals.

I wi on Saturdays so I will be good until then so I can show a loss.
Old 05-12-2008, 09:31 PM   #65  

S/C/G: obese/obese/healthy

Height: 5'7"

Hey ladies, been busy lately. I hope everyone has awesome weigh-ins this week!! I have a wedding to attend out of town this weekend which always presents healthy living problems. Hope to stay OP for the most part though. Bonus is I get to go to the beach
Old 05-12-2008, 09:48 PM   #66  
Maintaining :)

S/C/G: 215/117/120

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shy Moment View Post
Wish they had re calibrated right before our first weigh in so my starting weight for the challenge would have been right lol. I thought I had been loseing weight lol. My first weigh in should have been 147 instead of 142 so now 143 is pretty good for me.
Shy - this happened to me in my first challenge. I bought a new scale that was 5 lbs off from my first scale.
I actually put 2 tickers in my signature. ONE with my "corrected weight" and one with my "challenge weight".
If the scale is off by 5 lbs., and you are 1 lb. higher, you actually lost 4 lbs. - your challenge weight should be 138. This is only fair. For you AND for your team. Don't short-change yourself with your progress. You STILL LOST 4 LBS!!!!!

Two ticker's aren't that hard to maintain, and are what is fair.

Just my two cents worth - you DESERVE credit for those lbs. lost!!!!!
WAY TO GO GIRL!

OK, off my now.

Hope everyone else is doing GREAT! I'm down .4 today

Let's ROCK the challenge this week!
Old 05-12-2008, 10:24 PM   #67  
last time

S/C/G: 228/see ticker/168

Height: 5'8"

Cool

i' m OP today!!! and i worked out!!! woohoo!

i guess now that i have an actual PLAN it will be easier to stay OP! duh bjeweled!

hopefully i can help us out on this weigh in
Old 05-12-2008, 10:28 PM   #68  
McLovin' *TBL Red Team*

Just checking in. Hope everyone had a nice Mother's Day!!

I am trying to get a bike ride in tonight....we'll see. Hope everyone has a great OP day tomorrow!
Old 05-12-2008, 11:27 PM   #69  
Melissa

S/C/G: TBA/TBA/165

Height: 5'7''

Okay I'm so behind with everyone I'm sorry!!! I started out reading and now I'm being asked to take care of my children...the nerve of them! LOL!! I just wanted to answer one question about starting another challenge after this week ends...ABSOLUTELY!!!! We can do a RED WINS for a week or I can dream up a new one! We'll definitely do something!

Okay tomorrow morning I should have some time to myself to catch up!!! Have a wonderful night Red team!!
Old 05-13-2008, 12:59 AM   #70  
Mandey - Unoffical RED

S/C/G: Year 2010: 149.8/145/130

Height: 5'6"

everyone's been so quiet today....hope everyone had a good day. i had 85 minutes of exercise but went over on my calorie allowance...but i plan to do better tomorrow.
Old 05-13-2008, 01:10 AM   #71  
Mandey - Unoffical RED

wow...i posted about it being quiet and after it posted it suddenly showed me all the posts form today....my calendar was off on the laptop and i changed it back to right date today...maybe thats what;s throwing things off...like i click on the beach hopping week 3 thread and it shows 2 pages from there (and my post wasnt there) and after i get into the thread it suddenly shows 4+ pages...too weird.....

weighed in again this morning after a weekend of decent eating and am down to 144.2 lbs - loving the scale now lol
Old 05-13-2008, 01:14 AM   #72  
Starting Over

S/C/G: 255/255/155

Height: 5'7"

Well I am caught up, and didn't have the best day today. Ate too much, stressed too much and exercised a little but not enough. Tomorrow will be better, and on that note I am off to bed to get more sleep than last night!
Old 05-13-2008, 01:38 AM   #73  
Mandey - Unoffical RED

i'll go back and read the other 2.5 pages i was missing earlier....but need to get to bed now. its already after midnight and that alarm will be going off at 7am to get our daughter to school. then it's workout time with the girls after kids get to school and lots to do - plus hubby should be home in the morning form 24 hours duty and will be sleeping for a while. might see if he can keep the kids so i can go get the dog from the vet in the afternoon (he's getting neutered in a few hours).
Old 05-13-2008, 01:57 AM   #74  
Rennie

S/C/G: 228/Ticker/120

Height: 4 foot 11 inches

Counting
I hate for the team to lose the weight loss. For me it isn't that big a deal. This is where I am and this is where I go forward from.
Old 05-13-2008, 03:48 AM   #75  

S/C/G: 282/ticker/145

My Week 3 Check-In:

Hi ladies. I did MUCH better last week and lost 3 pounds! I didn't do too well today though. It was pretty hectic and we ended up having pizza for dinner and chocolate covered peanuts for dessert It's okay though, I'm not discouraged and plan on doing well tomorrow.

I'm bummed that I weighed in late this week though, that means I lose one of my freebies. Oops.

I'd like to say I'll be more available this week but it's finals so who knows. I'll try though.

Good luck this week red team!