Old 05-05-2008, 08:43 AM   #76  
Accepting who she is

S/C/G: 173/see ticker/138

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by amouse View Post
do they still put all that gooey gel is your hair to do them???

They used one of those machines when she was 3 months old, and it was horrible. Now, especially for peds, they use disposable (which hurts my green heart) stickers (which makes my mom heart happy). They just stick them on off they go.

Lisa--We are here for you!! I cannot promise 'normal', but I can promise you can talk about whatever you want.

I am up a bit today, even though I did manage to walk 50 minutes last night. I am hoping it is just Indian food hanging on (sodium and rice--bad combo) and that things will be better soon.
Old 05-05-2008, 08:45 AM   #77  
Michelle the Vegan

S/C/G: >207/under goal/150

Height: ~5'9" of Snark

I rolled my own vegetarian sushi for the first time ever this weekend! I was expecting it to be harder than it was, all the work was really in the prep. Next time I need to make some more adventurous rolls, like with teriyaki tempeh or bbq seitan or something, but these vegetable rolls were very tasty!
Old 05-05-2008, 08:47 AM   #78  
budding cinephile

S/C/G: 225/197.5/150

Height: 5'5 1/2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hun.e.B View Post
Chelle...the weigh in deadline is 11:59 pm EST right?! Ya scared me there for a minute I thought I'd been telling my team wrong but I looked in the FAQ and you've got 11:59 EST there. Unless something changed I dont know about!
OMG! Dog must have my brain fried...

First I mess up the exercise challenge, then its the time!

Nothing's changed, still 11:59 pm EST...
Old 05-05-2008, 08:53 AM   #79  
Weight Loss; Control Gain

S/C/G: ?/?/130

Height: 4'11"

Hi Girls =)~
Chellez- We love you!
QOTD: What NSV have you had recently?
Old 05-05-2008, 08:58 AM   #80  
budding cinephile

Quote:
Originally Posted by vixjean View Post
Hi Girls =)~
Chellez- We love you!
Aww! I feel the

My NSV lately is that I've successfully logged in my food journal for over a week.
Old 05-05-2008, 09:01 AM   #81  
budding cinephile

This is a Book Exchange question from me:

Anyone that still has a book out from me... did you gals ship them recently? I still haven't received them... (Its cool if you haven't, Life happens )

Dee - OMG I soooo haven't started your book and I feel really bad about it.
Old 05-05-2008, 09:03 AM   #82  
Eating for two!

S/C/G: 324 highest known/on hold/150

Height: 5' 5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by vixjean View Post
I'll steal chelle's answer--I've logged my food in my Daily Plate for a whole week. Add to that that I actually get off my butt and do some exercise now
Old 05-05-2008, 09:05 AM   #83  
budding cinephile

Quote:
Originally Posted by jillybean720 View Post
I'll steal chelle's answer--I've logged my food in my Daily Plate for a whole week. Add to that that I actually get off my butt and do some exercise now
And you haven't sent me a friend request.... shame on you!
Old 05-05-2008, 09:09 AM   #84  
It's a life long struggle

S/C/G: 230/ticker/150

Height: 5'5"

Good Morning! I hope you all had a great weekend. I didn't do much really. I worked out on saturday and then went swimming with the kids in the afternoon. Sunday I had to work so that was pretty much a write off. Last night we had company and I managed to NOT eat a peice of the cake that was brought. However I did have more garlic bread then I should have for dinner.

I am waiting for my laundry to finish so I can hang it out on the line before I head to the gym. My kids are in school today so i have the day to myself. I hope everyone has a fab day!
Old 05-05-2008, 09:11 AM   #85  
mj5

S/C/G: 299/see ticker/140

Height: 5'4''

Good Morning! I got up this am and thought I would only have time for 1 mile of a walk slim dvd (better than none), but I actually had time for 2 miles! So I kept on going and did the 2 miles. Yippee! Now I just have to remember how good this feels when I am trying to get up tomorrow am!!!! After work, right to the gym for legs/back and more cardio.

I have to turn in a copy of my gym renewal at work today. I get a $30 wellness benefit if I do. I think I'll save that for my next pedi reward.

Hope everyone is having a great on plan day!
Old 05-05-2008, 09:12 AM   #86  
Trying it again....

S/C/G: 237/237/145

Height: 5'4"

I forgot, since we were talking about our furbabies in the last thread I have to mention that my furbaby died saturday morning from Parvo. I am extremely sad about it. I have been depressed about it all weekend. Why is my scale not moving? I exercised last week and I didn't eat very bad but it's still not really moving. I'm down like .4 but still. I"m getting frustrated.
Old 05-05-2008, 09:14 AM   #87  
TBL Challenge Blue Team

S/C/G: 308/199/175

Height: 5'6"

Francie - A slip-up isn't a failure, or make you a failure. Not getting back on that wagon is the only thing that can do that. SO get back on your weight loss wagon ... I am.

Lisa - Still praying everything will be getting better for you soon. SO glad that Erica was shocked (in a good way).

Well, I had a COMPLETELY off plan weekend. Had tons of people over for Alec's (DS) First Holy Communion, and he was sick as could be. He did get to do communion, but other than that he was generally sleeping or throwing up. Me, I ate, badly. I did though keep up the exercise, and this morning am back on plan and plan to stay that way, NO MATTER WHAT!

I hope to maintain this week, and will work hard to make sure I don't show a gain.

Now, if Chelle would just get the exercise Challenge back up so I could post (hint, hint)
Old 05-05-2008, 09:31 AM   #88  
Eating for two!

S/C/G: 324 highest known/on hold/150

Height: 5' 5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by chellez View Post
And you haven't sent me a friend request.... shame on you!
ha, I think I have like 3 friends there, and only because they sent me requests! I tend to get myself in trouble on their message boards because, quite honestly, there just seem to be a lot more, umm, confused people over there. They jump all over you and put words in your mouth--not cool. 3FC is SO much better when it comes to the people
Old 05-05-2008, 09:31 AM   #89  
budding cinephile

Quote:
Originally Posted by tkglenn View Post
I forgot, since we were talking about our furbabies in the last thread I have to mention that my furbaby died saturday morning from Parvo. I am extremely sad about it. I have been depressed about it all weekend. Why is my scale not moving? I exercised last week and I didn't eat very bad but it's still not really moving. I'm down like .4 but still. I"m getting frustrated.

I'm so sorry to hear about your little one. Parvo is nasty stuff. I was fortunate my parent's lab made it through that, but it was a constant care situation. I've been blessed that with Lexi not having any of her shots the worst thing she's gotten was round worms once.

I hate to ask in a time like this, but being as you had what looked like a pure bred bull dog... how much did you pay for him/her? Sometimes the breeder has legal ties to the dog if they knowingly sold you a sick puppy.
Old 05-05-2008, 09:32 AM   #90  
budding cinephile

Quote:
Originally Posted by jillybean720 View Post
ha, I think I have like 3 friends there, and only because they sent me requests! I tend to get myself in trouble on their message boards because, quite honestly, there just seem to be a lot more, umm, confused people over there. They jump all over you and put words in your mouth--not cool. 3FC is SO much better when it comes to the people
I don't post on the boards... I just like to see what other people are eating