TBL "Just Beachy" - Black Team Chat

You're on Page 1 of 29
Go to
  • Ladies and Gents!
  • What timing I have for logging on!
  • Yay!!!
    I'm sooo excited! =) Well, I see some names that I know in the list!
  • hello everyone! I am happy to be black this time around, though all your names are unfamiliar to me...I can't wait to get to know everyone. Let's kick some butt
  • Hey Black! I've been moved to RED, but I'll sure miss you girls and I'll be sure to check in with y'all!!!
    Good luck and kick some booty!
  • Hello everyone! New here, and I am glad that I'm black. Let's win this thing =)!!
  • Hey everyone cant wait for Black to win this!!!!!!
  • Hi all! Black has always been my favorite color, so I am on the right team. Yay for black!
  • weeeee!!!

I'm black

Come to the dark side... we've got (low-cal) cookies

Hello, ladies
    I'm really looking forward to hanging with you for the next 15 weeks
  • Quote: Hi all! Black has always been my favorite color, so I am on the right team. Yay for black!
    When I was in Korea, black is ALL I used to wear, literally. Black shirt to black shoes and purse...because I thouhgt it made me look thinner and in Korea, I'm supposed to weigh about 120lbs according to many people..so my closet was filled with BLACK to make me look "thinner".. lol

I still enjoy wearing black, although not as much as back then... Well. Anyways! Yay for BLACK!!!!
  • LET'S GO BLACK TEAM LET'S GO
  • Hello all!

This is my first time in the challenge, so I'm looking forward to it.
  • Hey Everyone. My name is Laurie and I am so looking forward to being on this challenge with all of you. My hope is to give as much support, understanding and a good swift kick in the behind when needed to each of you. I expect the same consideration from all of too.

My goal for this challenge is not to lose a set number of pounds (although that would be wonderful) but instead to get more consistent with my eating and exercising. I am going to try to log my foods daily and stay within my calorie range and also commit to exercising at least 4 days a week. Although 6 would be much better. Baby steps.

Anyway, just wanted to hop on here real quick before I get dinner started. I'm glad to be on this team with you all. Remember, together we can do this!!!

BLACK ROCKS!!!!!!!!
  • Hey everybody!!

So glad to be a member of the Black Team again and hang out with all my friends from the last challenge and all the new peeps! It's going to be a lot of fun.
  • Hi Everyone!!!
    I'm so excited to get started and really psyched about being on the black team!! Black Rocks!! Let's kick some tail.