3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Biggest Loser Challenges (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/biggest-loser-challenges-225/)
-   -   The Say something nice Thread.... (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/biggest-loser-challenges/138113-say-something-nice-thread.html)

Diva 03-26-2008 01:35 PM

The Say something nice Thread....

I just want you all to know that I love every last one of you and I am so greatful for these challenges. If it weren't for the support I get here and @3FC's in general, I don't think I could do this. I am constantly telling the peeps at the GYM about 3FC's. They prolly think I'm nuts! LOL!

Anywho...a big ole' :hug: to you all, especially our fearless leaders!!! You all rock!

onthetee 03-26-2008 01:38 PM

I have gotten much better support from everyone at 3FC than I ever got IRL at WW.

chellez 03-26-2008 01:40 PM

I've gotten more laughs in the past 3 days on 3FC then the past 3 months. :lol:

dixied 03-26-2008 01:40 PM

I agree. Thank you those who run the challenges, and to those who participate.

Hun.e.B 03-26-2008 01:40 PM

Well, I do have to say that this has been the best challenge yet! I love the interaction between the teams. This really is a fantastic forum! I hope everyone gets out of it what I do!

dixied 03-26-2008 01:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chellez (Post 2117990)
I've gotten more laughs in the past 3 days on 3FC then the past 3 months. :lol:

That's because we tied you up and beat you. :D

Diva 03-26-2008 01:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dixiedieter (Post 2117993)
That's because we tied you up and beat you. :D

Yanno, she likes that sort of thing...LOL!

Hun.e.B 03-26-2008 01:51 PM

I heard what she does with the treadmill safety cord!:o

chellez 03-26-2008 01:56 PM

:rofl: Oh my God I'm gonna die laughing at work! :P

Can I get some mouth to mouth over here.... preferably by someone of the biting species?

:faint:

LondonJulz 03-26-2008 02:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hun.e.B (Post 2118037)
I heard what she does with the treadmill safety cord!:o

oh chellez.... this sounds kinky! :devil:

Diva 03-26-2008 02:02 PM

Y'all are totally corrupting my innocense. (sp)

Shy Moment 03-26-2008 02:05 PM

I have had such a great time though this challenge. The support I have found has been terrific. Nice to see everyone has good days and bad. I have a little story for you to pick you up. This is a true story. I never have to make things up lol true life is better than any made up story here goes...

I got a Leslie Sansone video at oh some place don't remember could have been a yard sale. Walk At Home With Leslie Sansone Slim Your Thighs but I didn't get the band that you put your feet through and then Velcro the band around the ankles then do your leg lifts and such. I am going to have to get one because the video looks great. Anyway, I was talking to my children's older sister the other day and telling her about this video. She told me how she found this band at a discount store that you put your feet in and it Velcros to your ankles. She guesses it must be good for the legs ( it is the band I am wanting ). She said, you know it might do a lot of good for the legs but maybe you can tell me how you are suppose to walk around the house in this thing. My gosh I am really tired after a short time because you can't move your feet very far. OH MY GOSH AND SHE ISN'T EVEN BLONDE lolol. ( I am a Blonde so I can say that hehehe ) I laughed so hard. I then told her what the band is for and how you use it. She said, you aren't going to tell anyone I did this are you. HAHAHAHAAH I said YUP I am going to tell EVERYONE. Oh my gosh I couldn't believe she tried to walk in that thing.

onthetee 03-26-2008 02:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chellez (Post 2118050)
:rofl: Oh my God I'm gonna die laughing at work! :P

I have $5 for the first person who makes her laugh so hard she pees herself at work.

Diva 03-26-2008 02:08 PM

LOL Shy! That's funny right there, I don't care who ya are!:D

GirlyGirlSebas 03-26-2008 02:15 PM

Oh Rennie! That is funny.

Have I ever told you all about the "girl" who bought her first car...in Florida, in July....and, took it back to the dealer the next day, ranting and raving, because the air conditioner wouldn't cool....only, to find out that she bought a brand new car without an air conditioner?! :o

I love it here on 3FC and I love these challenges. I meet people from all backgrounds and lifestyles, but we can all come together to help each other do this very very difficult thing....losing weight and getting healthy. You all make the journey so much more enjoyable.