Old 03-23-2008, 11:20 AM   #46  
Ironman in Training

S/C/G: 302/205/150

Height: 5'5

Tina have fun with family!

I'm going to celebrate with an egg mcmuffin.

hey... it's got eggs!

Last edited by Idealmuse; 03-23-2008 at 11:21 AM.
Old 03-23-2008, 12:15 PM   #47  
Takin' charge of my life!

hope everyone is able to have a POP day today! Well, okay, splurge a little if you are hanging out with family today

I've made it to the gym already today so I'm feeling good about that. We don't have family around so it's going to be pretty much a normal day for us. Of course I am listening to Jillian's radio show right now on the Internet instead of grocery shopping so not totally normal

Old 03-23-2008, 12:33 PM   #48  
Maintaining :)

S/C/G: 215/117/120

Height: 5'4"

Down .8 for me this week Slow but sure seems to be my pace these days.

Happy Easter!

There, I ate my virtual bunny so I don't have to have a real one

Hope you are having a wonderful, blessed, Spirit-filled and POP day!

Stay strong! Only 2 more weeks in the challenge. Let's show black & blue that we are a team to be reckoned with!

Last edited by CountingDown; 03-23-2008 at 12:33 PM.
Old 03-23-2008, 12:51 PM   #49  
Danielle-Red Team Member

Happy Easter Gang!

I hope you all have a beautiful day today! Today is the first day I have woken up feeling like a real human. I've literally been sick for an entire week--since last Sunday. I somehow managed to get a +4 on weigh in for LAST weeks weighin and sadly this week it is STILL here! Not a happy girl I think I'm taking my 2nd freebie in a row because I really don't want to negate someone else's hard work with my stupid gain. There really is no reason for it IMO. Will have to work my arse off this week to try and get it off even if just to maintain at what I was before just because I will be out of freebies! lol

Anyway, just wanted to come in and wish you all a great start to another fantastic week!!!

Last edited by Sugar-N-Spice; 03-23-2008 at 12:54 PM.
Old 03-23-2008, 12:53 PM   #50  
Red Team Member

S/C/G: 191/175.6/172 (WW 10% goal)

Happy Easter! Hope everyone is having a great weekend and resisting all of those Easter eggs and bunnies. I did not buy any chocolate or other treats, but I did make an Oreo Cheesecake to take to my parents for dinner. It works into my points and I'm really looking forward to the splurge!

Work has not slowed down one bit for me, so I am really enjoying the long weekend, catching up with family and friends and just enjoying some much needed me time. Gym is closed today, but I will go tomorrow to start my workouts again. I am planning some cardio and yoga and really really looking forward to a good sweat session! Hopefully this will kickstart a trend in making myself a priority this week.

I went to WW yesterday and was down 1.2 lbs. I am finally in the 170s - woohoo! But wait that means 1 less point everyday - yikes! My progress has been very slow - but considering where my stress levels are at, it could have been a very different story. I am hoping that my workouts will boost the weight loss a little more as my eating has been pretty spot on.

Hope everyone makes today a great day!
Old 03-23-2008, 01:30 PM   #51  
Ironman in Training

S/C/G: 302/205/150

Height: 5'5

Deb - I hated losing points when I was in WW you never know how much you miss one or two lousy points. Make up with it with activity points I guess!

My weight was down four this morning but who knows if that will hold until tomorrow. Next week might likely be TOM for me, so that might be the stopping point for my weight this challenge. We'll see.
Old 03-23-2008, 02:50 PM   #52  
Melissa

S/C/G: TBA/TBA/165

Height: 5'7''

WOOOHOO Cat!! 3 lbs is fantastic!! Not to worry you'll bypass that 191 soon enough! I know you can do it!!

Tina...I hope you have a beautiful day today with your family. Happy Easter to you too!
Old 03-23-2008, 02:56 PM   #53  
Melissa

Andi..you are amazing!!! Made it to the gym today and everything! Excellent job! I thought about doing the elliptical while I waited for the rest of the clan to get up but didnt make it, now I wish I had!! Thanks for the inspiration!!

Counting...way to go on your loss!!! Thats fantastic news! A lady at my WW meetings named herself the queen of the .2 LOL...hey as long as its a loss thats all that matters right?! Keep up the good work!

Danielle...Oh I'm so glad you are starting to feel better!! Not to worry a bit about that stupid scale, we know how the body works when we are sick and you got nailed with it! Once you are back on track you'll be cruising past that bumper!

Deb...WOOOHOO!!! Excellent job on that loss! And you are so close to 10%!!! Thats so very exciting! Keep up the great work! I hope you enjoy your family today, YUM on the cheesecake!!!

Muse...thats exactly how I look at the losing points, just means you gotta do a little more exercise to get it back. Way to go on another fantastic loss!!! Girl you just amaze me!! You are so close to onederland!!!
Old 03-23-2008, 03:15 PM   #54  
Melissa

Okay Red team since we've got 2 more weeks of this challenge lets really hit it hard and finish with a bang! How about a little Red wins??! Here's how it works:

This will run from Monday 3/24 to Monday 5/5(Cinco de Mayo!).

What you do is to try and spell out RED WINS each day of the week. You get the letter for each step you accomplish. Here is how you earn the letters:

R - Ready yourself (making a plan of attack for the day)
E - exercise (even if its just 15 minutes)
D - daily affirmations (look yourself in the mirror and say something nice)
W - water (drink your daily goal)
I - inspiration (either by inspiring someone else, reading a success story, or posting some inspiration to the red team)
N - try something NEW (either a new food, exercise, walking route..anything!)
S - stretch (even 5 minutes in the morning makes a big difference in your day)

Next, you need to post up what you got each day. For example, say I didnt exercise or try something new I'd get RDWIS for the day.

The goal is to see how many RED WINS we can get for the last 2 weeks!

We can do this Red Team!!! I'll start a thread specifically for reporting what your accomplishments for the day are. Good luck!!!
Old 03-23-2008, 08:11 PM   #55  
I believe in myself

S/C/G: 257/200/160

Height: 5'8

Hi all~
sorry I've not been around this week, I actually had some work!! Hope everyone had a good Easter, we just got back from Ohio, so I thought I'd pop in real quick while the boys are changing into their pj's. Going to relax a bit with them before they head off to bed. I'll be back tomorrow after weigh in.
Old 03-23-2008, 08:28 PM   #56  
Takin' charge of my life!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hun.e.B View Post
Okay Red team since we've got 2 more weeks of this challenge lets really hit it hard and finish with a bang! How about a little Red wins??! Here's how it works:

What you do is to try and spell out RED WINS each day of the week. You get the letter for each step you accomplish. Here is how you earn the letters:

I - inspiration (either by inspiring someone else, reading a success story, or posting some inspiration to the red team)

Next, you need to post up what you got each day. For example, say I didnt exercise or try something new I'd get RDWIS for the day.

We can do this Red Team!!! I'll start a thread specifically for reporting what your accomplishments for the day are. Good luck!!!

Love the idea! I've printed this out so it stays with me! I'm including it in my new journal I bought... "I Will Lose Weight This Time! Diet Journal" keeping track on the internet just hasn't been working out like I hoped it would.

Last edited by Andi18; 03-23-2008 at 08:28 PM.
Old 03-24-2008, 07:51 AM   #57  
I am Strong

Smile

Hi all,

Haven't been around much lately 'cause of illness. Feeling like garbage, on a 3rd round of antibiotics for an infection that has lasted since December. Wish I could go swimming, but am not allowed to, because it apparently helps the bacterial infection to flourish. I had been going anyway, which may be why I have been sick for so long. I thought I felt better & I went swimming anyway on Tuesday and it knocked me back into bed for four days. I feel really frustrated with it. I really miss my fitness classes. Lying in bed gets me dwelling on all the things I should be doing, that I can't. Ugh. Hate to come in here and bring everyone down, but I felt I owed it to my Red teammates to explain my absence in the thread. Rest assured, I have been weighing in every week, and you are all in my thoughts. I can't believe there are only two more weeks left! I looked at my starting weight in the challenge, and it made me happy to see that I did make a difference, even if it doesn't always feel like it to me. I'm hoping to be able to lose those 3 more pounds in these next two weigh-ins so that I can reach my goal for the Challenge.

Thanks for everything that you do, red team. You keep me going when I'm down.

-Yello.
Old 03-24-2008, 09:36 AM   #58  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hun.e.B View Post

PRIDE on 3!!!!
Old 03-24-2008, 09:42 AM   #59  

Okay, I'm really frustrated with myself. I got in 7 hours of exercise last week and blew it Saturday evening and all day yesterday with my VERY POOR eating! I logged a 1.5 pound gain. I know better, I'm not sure what my problem is. That gain puts me a the exact weight I was 4 weeks ago. UGH! On the plus side, I have been doing strength training over that same month and I am down in inches. I haven't done my official measurements yet, but I did a couple and was down an inch in several places from the last time I measured (which happened to be the same weight I am this morning). I'll take a loss in inches any day!

When I have a gain after obvious eating issues, I can usually drop them right off after a couple of days of clean eating! I'm working toward RED WINS!
Old 03-24-2008, 11:23 AM   #60  
Melissa

Cathy... Good to see you!! Hope you had a nice relaxing night!

Andi...excellent idea!! Just make sure you hold yourself accountable by coming and telling us how your day was! LOVE your journal idea!!

Yello..I'm so sorry you are so sick! But you really need to just take care of yourself and listen to the advice to get that body well again. Then you can get back to all those things that you are missing out on. I hope you heal soon and make that challenge goal! You've done so well so far!! I know you can do it!

LOL Karen!!!...pride on 3, thats funny! You'll get that gain washed out in no time, no beating yourself up over it! Just get back to that clean eating and bustin butt with the exercise like you have been! You can do it!!