3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Biggest Loser Challenges (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/biggest-loser-challenges-225/)
-   -   TBL "Watch Me Bloom" Challenge FAQ (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/biggest-loser-challenges/129064-tbl-watch-me-bloom-challenge-faq.html)

Diva 12-31-2007 08:40 AM

Coolbeaners!
BTW, my best friend just moved to Alexandria with her new hubby! :)

sxulcmnky 12-31-2007 08:51 AM

ohh where at? i've over by the Landmark Mall area... it's more of the 'burb's than Old Town. When i move though i might move to old town... who knows

i just need my own place... no more roommates

Diva 12-31-2007 09:04 AM

HA! Beats me lol! I've never been there, all I know is it's a really nice apt in a not so nice area where they pay way too much rent but are closer to the train for her hubby to get to work in DC. She is VERY homesick for NC.

godsgirlnmo 01-01-2008 05:32 PM

Chellez : I would appreciate a lesson on posting pictures to I am clueless heck I don't even know how to get a picture on my computer lol

hotcubanmama 01-01-2008 06:29 PM

measurements and pics?

I signed up for the TBL. (YEA SO EXCITED) I have no idea how to post pics (help-'k I am a bit computer illiterate) and wanted to know how the measurements would be. I also do the following to keep track: neck, upper arm, elbow, wrist, above bust (under arm to under arm-around), bust, waist, belly,hip, upper thigh, abover knee, knee, calf, and ankle.

If anyone knows, lemme know. And for the pics, what should we wear ie reg clothing or say a bathing suit (yikes!) or tight clothing.

Thanks!

Scenestealer 01-01-2008 06:30 PM

Question: I only have a few pounds left to lose. Can I still participate? I'm concerned that I might mess up a team by not really being able to contribute a lot. Do other featherweights participate?

zinkemomx2 01-01-2008 06:53 PM

I believe it is percentage based. Obviously the really, really heavy people have the most to lose and would have higher percentages. I figure though anything that anyone loses is a good thing.

BelindaSissom 01-01-2008 07:12 PM

I'd like to be involved if I could.

Thanks,
Belinda

vixjean 01-01-2008 07:22 PM

I also signed up,
I don't know how they will have the measurements, but I used to take measurements as a fitness consultant,
we would use 'smallest part' of waste (belly button)
'largest part' of hips and butt
mid thigh & mid arm

Not sure about the rules on pics-
I will be wearing clothing in any picture I put on the internet. I have seen some people post pics without their heads (for those underwear/bathing suit pics), but I will still opt to be wearing clothing.

melissa73 01-01-2008 10:14 PM

In the past, when I did comparison pics I just took front view and side view pictures wearing the same clothes every time I took a new picture, which helped to show the differences.

Currently, I am doing measurement comparisons on neck, bicep, forearm, chest, waist, hips, thigh and calf.

Just thought I would throw that out there for ideas!

Nori71 01-01-2008 10:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BelindaSissom (Post 1976262)
I'd like to be involved if I could.

Thanks,
Belinda

-->make sure you sign up on the right thread.
Quote:

Originally Posted by practiceliving (Post 1973970)
Hey sxulcmnky and caligurl1 - make sure you sign up in the sign up thread over here! This thread is just info about the challenge, not the official sign up! Wouldn't want you to miss out!

SoulBliss 01-01-2008 10:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scenestealer (Post 1976190)
Question: I only have a few pounds left to lose. Can I still participate? I'm concerned that I might mess up a team by not really being able to contribute a lot. Do other featherweights participate?

I would love to have a person who actually lost and kept off even 5 pounds on my team! :carrot:

Shay 01-01-2008 11:25 PM

Chellez,moderator,will set up the threads for pictures and measurements. She is generally very clear. At this point no one knows but her so you haven't missed anything. You could post your questions in the FAQ sticky.

sxulcmnky 01-02-2008 07:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Diva (Post 1974230)
HA! Beats me lol! I've never been there, all I know is it's a really nice apt in a not so nice area where they pay way too much rent but are closer to the train for her hubby to get to work in DC. She is VERY homesick for NC.

i lived in NC for a couple of years... it's definatly different... i love it down there. Charlotte is BEAUTIFUL! I am from this area and in turned moved home to be closer to family/friends

ChopperChick355 01-02-2008 09:17 PM

Yeah I will probably need some help on the posting of pictures as well.