Signups For The Biggest Loser New Year Challenge! - DL Jan 5th!

You're on Page 1 of 15
Go to
  • Hello!

Its almost that time of year when we exchange those presents and are thankful for the past year we've been blessed with. But have you started to think about your New Year's Resolution's yet?! Well you better get to it cause it's right around the corner!

The Biggest Loser Challenge is one of the fastest growing challenges on the 3FC forum and we will be starting a new round for the new year. There's some changes this year that you'll be delighted to know about, but more details will be coming later.

Sign ups will begin in this thread on December 2nd, 2007 and end on January 5th, 2008.

The challenge start date will be on January 13th, 2008 and run until April 5th, 2008.

Make sure you review the FAQ thread here before signing up for the challenge.
  • Sign ups are open. Please make sure that you are going to be committed to this challenge before signing up.
    We can't take on any later comers after January 5th.

Complete rules and regulations will be posted in a separate thread tomorrow.

Just post your name here and you will be contacted by private message on January 5th to January 12th. If you don't answer, you won't be in the challenge.

It's simple.... just make sure your lines of communication are open and you answer.

Thanks! and Have a great holiday!
  • I'm in and excited!!!!!

Liknoother (Shay)
  • Do i just post here if i'd like to take part? I joined up with 3FC about a month ago and am loving the support from the diabetics community but regular weight posting and exsercising would really help keep me motivated.

Meech
  • I'm up for another go round

Bridgette.
  • Count me IN!!!
  • Sign me up, please! Thanks!
  • Absolutely I'm in, and ready to be way more committed! Yahoooo!
  • WooHoo - I made it on time for this challenge
    I really enjoyed being able to participate with the black team this time around. What a great challenge - thanks Chellez for organizing it!

CountingDown (Laurie)
  • I'm here, sign me up, let's get the party started, oh yeah! WOO HOO!
  • Im new to posting here, and I think this is just what I need to keep motivated!
    I look forward to starting this challenge!
  • I'm in! I loved this challenge this last round, and definitely want to continue in the new year! I am getting rededicated to weight loss and exercise this month, and will need the support and motivation once the new year hits and things finally get back to normal. So excited! (Chellez - thanks for keeping up with this - you have been a great leader and awesome person for keeping the BL challenges going)
  • I'm in
    new here myself - in fact, first post here LOL
    I wanna join the challenge!!!
  • Count me in, again! I love that it's starting in January..holidays are over, it's a new year, and this is a great way to continue my weight loss with tons of support.
  • I'm in! And, really excited about doing this again!