Signups For The Biggest Loser New Year Challenge! - DL Jan 5th!

You're on Page 5 of 15
Go to
  • I am in...I will be fine by Januray to participate...and I so want this last 20 ponds off...I promise I will not let you down this time!

Thank you
  • Hello, I just joined 3FC and want in on the challenge also...

I would like to say that I am really impressed by the weight losses that people have posted on this site! I know that it takes a lot of commitment and the numbers are impressive. Great job!
  • I am so excited to join in this! I have been a long time lurker, and am looking forward to actively being a part of this site, and participating in this challenge!

• Newbies!!!!

It's always exciting getting new peeps to join us!
  • Yes, WELCOME and PLEASE do stay!
  • I would love to join if that is ok. Not sure how much help I will be to a team. I can't seem to lose over a lb a week.
  • OK, my numbers for the fall challenge were not great, but I did not quit, and I posted my numbers even when they were embarrassing. I am back for more!
  • I am a long time lurker but I would really like to become involved. I would love to be a part of this!
  • Well.........I guess it's now or never. I'm not really new here, just haven't been around for a long time and was never a poster, just a lurker. I have to lose because I need knee replacement and don't want all this lard pushing down on these knees. It's going to be painful enough without having 50 extra pounds to carry. So here I am and I'll give it a try. Count me in!!
  • I'm new here and would love to join. So I'm In!!!!
  • I'm so in! I've never done th Biggest Loser but I think it will be a huge motivator!
  • OK, I guess I want a piece of this as well. No guts, no glory. Count me in.

KJ
  • Quote: I would love to join if that is ok. Not sure how much help I will be to a team. I can't seem to lose over a lb a week.
    Rennie, a pound a week is awesome! So glad you decided to join.
  • I would like to join in on this BLC I love the show and can't wait for the new season to start
  • I'd like to be a part of this. Count me in.