TBL "New Year/ New You" - Red Team Chat

You're on Page 1 of 53
Go to
  • Let's Go Red Team Let's Go! *clap clap* Let's Go Red Team Let's Go! *clap clap*

This chat is for the Red Team and the Red Team only!

Keep it clean and play nice kiddies!
  • Woo hoo Red Team. We are going to rock this challenge. Good luck to everyone.
  • Big thanks to Michelle for setting things up!
    Hi Chris!
    Looking forward to the challenge. I really want to stay focused and accountable this time.
  • This is my first TBL challenge, and I'm excited!
  • Go Red!
    OK, before we even start...we rock!

Chris, thanks for taking us on. Do you have any special words of advice for us, since you've been through this before?

So excited...and someday, exciting (again),

choosewell.
  • Thanks. From the last go around I have learned that many people will drop out. Please know that I am here to help you all any way I can. If you need words of encouragement, a shoulder to cry on...or whatever....I am here for you. I hope we have a better percentage of members staying with us for all 12 weeks.
  • I promise to hang in there!! I promise!!
  • GO RED TEAM!

I'm so excited about this challenge!
  • We can make this work...and we can be the biggest losers!!! I have my pom poms out and am ready to cheer us to a victory.
    If any one needs anything, you can ask me here or pm me. I am so excited and can't wait to see the numbers come in.
  • Me Too!!
    Me too Megan. I hope I post everything right

Quote: This is my first TBL challenge, and I'm excited!
  • Hey Chris!!!
    Hey Chris!! It's Jen in Jersey from WWMSG!! Yeah we are on the same team! Come on Girl we can do it!!

Quote: Woo hoo Red Team. We are going to rock this challenge. Good luck to everyone.
  • Hello Red Team! I'm ready to LOSE!
    This is going to be so motivating!

jo
  • A few questions
    Hi, hi.

Red Teammates, I'm so happy to be here with you. I'm new to the team challenge idea and I think it might be the only thing I haven't tried in the weight loss world! Maybe when I can't be accountable to myself, my responsibility to my teammates can pull me through the tough times.

Here are some questions:
    • Who uses FitDay and how do you use it (planning ahead, as you go, or at the end of the day from handwritten notes)?
    • How do we report our weight to Chris, by pm or here?
    • Is anyone else as excited as me?
    I just loove that dancing banana!

choosie.
  • Hey Choosie. You can do it one of two ways. You can pm them to me or you can post to the group. We will have a template like thingie (how do you like that for technical words). It will have the week numbers and dates on it. You can copy and paste it into a pm or chat window. If you announce it to the group, you can go back in every week and edit it to add each week's weight.

YES, I am EXCITED. We did well last go round...and there are so many more people doing it this time. It will be fun. Hope we are all big losers. Never thought I would like being called a loser but I do.

Hey Jen. Good to see you here. Can't wait to get going. Just a few days away.
  • Im here and i will LOSE weight for the team and my self
    GO RED !!!!!!!!!!