Old 01-01-2007, 01:39 PM   #121  
Only going DOWN!

I'm wondering if the other Team mates may have forgotten? Or, maybe they
think they're getting a PM to say what team there on?

I thought i was getting one too, but decided to come on the thread and look.

Hopefully more will show up soon.
Old 01-01-2007, 01:42 PM   #122  
A matter of time

S/C/G: 301/250/145

Height: 5'4"

My plan of action is to pm them here in a bit. I am going to go work on getting decorations down and will be back in a bit to pm them.
Old 01-01-2007, 02:18 PM   #123  

S/C/G: 198/183/145

Height: 5'6"

I am really frustrated!!!! I just weighed myself this morning and I am still 159. I know that I have been working out and am building muscle but I just wish that darn thing would move!!!! It's very discouraging for me. At what point will it go down?
Old 01-01-2007, 02:20 PM   #124  
A matter of time

Hang in there, Melynda. It will come around and you will see a loss.
Old 01-01-2007, 02:53 PM   #125  
A matter of time

Default Updates

There are 9 people who have not yet posted their starting weights. One I know is not going to be able to post till tomorrow as she is moving and won't have internet service until tomorrow. I have sent a pm to the remaining 8. There are also still 5 who need to change their starting weight as they posted something different then what was on their profiles. These 5 have also been send a pm.

All in all we are doing well. We are now in week 1. Everyone will need to post their current weights this week and you have till Jan 8th at 10 pm to do so. I will be posting mine tomorrow after my WI.

Good luck everyone....and remember we have the no apology rule. If you gained, don't worry about it. It happens during the holidays. Whether you have gained or lost please post it, let us help you if you need it.
Old 01-01-2007, 03:42 PM   #126  
Only going DOWN!

Melynda,

I know it can be frustrating. I'm sure you have heard To measure yourself along with weighing in. Maybe your toning up and losing the inches. The scale will show it soon.

Keep up the fantastic work of exercising!

Dee
Old 01-01-2007, 03:55 PM   #127  

S/C/G: 198/183/145

Height: 5'6"

I didnt measure myself from the beginning so I dont know if I lost inches or not. Everyone tells me I have slimmed down but I just like to see the numbers. Anyone else feel this way?
Old 01-01-2007, 04:07 PM   #128  
Only going DOWN!

Hi Again,

Never to late to measure yourself. Then you can keep track. And yes, I
feel the same way.
Old 01-01-2007, 04:28 PM   #129  

S/C/G: 216/203.8/160

Height: 5'4

Default Thanks all for the support!!!

Hey all. Well, we did what we had to do. Riley is in doggie heaven chasing the cats around (he thought they were toys for him to play with), eating big bowls of popcorn and as much grilled chicken as he could stand to eat. My husband is taking it extremely hard. Honestly I can not produce another tear, right now.

It's been a weird day since I am an emotional eater I have yet to binge. I decided to start a new when I went grocery shopping yesterday morning and I decided to go full force into WW's Core plan. I have been doing Flex and trying to get in as much Core food as possible, but I am ready to jump into Core with both feet. It's not going to be easy in the beginning, but I think if I keep Core friendly food in the house I will be okay. Today, I have followed the program perfectly, so I am very happy with myself that I did not let our family saddness get the best of me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GetHealthy2007 View Post
I'm wondering if the other Team mates may have forgotten? Or, maybe they
think they're getting a PM to say what team there on?.
You know that is possible, since I thought I was going to get PM'ed too. I was logging onto 3FC to see if I got a PM and saw that the teams were posted on the message board.

Quote:
Originally Posted by choosewell View Post
Maybe we can all take a walk today in Riley's honor?
Awww thanks! My husband took him for walks to 7-11. He loved that.
Old 01-01-2007, 05:00 PM   #130  
A matter of time

Jen

I am sorry to hear Riley is gone. Sounds to me like you are numb right now. Hope things get better.

You for you for trying Core. I don't trust myself to eat until I am satisfied.

I am hoping that in pm'ing the remaining members they will post their starting weights.
Old 01-01-2007, 06:47 PM   #131  
Choose your hard

S/C/G: Stuck/Working on it/Good 2 Go

Height: Fun Size

Hey Melynda,

How long have you been stalled at your weight? Two things people have done when they were at a plateau for a while - one was to add a few more calories into their diet - an extra piece of fruit or so because they were actually not getting enough calories. The other thing was to mix up their exercise routine and do something different. They said that the body gets used to the same set of movements and it they were running all the time and switched to the eliptical for a bit, it worked for them.

It is very frustrating, do not get discouraged and that was a great idea from the others to take your measurements. Keep at it!

Jen, good luck with the CORE program. My leader was directing me towards that too but I'm going to give FLEX one more try this month - I think my problem was that I have to stay away from the sugar as much as possible, even if I did allot the points for it. Keep us posted, I for one will be interested to hear what you think about it. So sorry about Riley, so he liked popcorn? That's cute.

Choosewell - how did you think the nutritionist helped you and how did you find them? One of the other people on 3FC lost a huge amount of weight. She had thyroid issues and says a few sessions with a nutrionist made all the difference.

I'm doing well today. Eating on plan. Got some things done that I wanted to tackle and I'm sitting here drinking my water now. Going to dig out the IPOD and hop on the treadmill in a bit. I was going to go for a walk outside but it's rather cool and damp out there today - the sort of chill that goes right through you.
Old 01-01-2007, 07:36 PM   #132  
Red Team Member

S/C/G: 207.5/179/140

Height: 5'6

Hello ladies! Well tommorow it is offical for me detox is starting. I think I have ate everything there is to eat and feel like I am going to blow. I am so looking forward to getting back to the gym tommorow and eating normal meals. I am still trying to get the hang of this challenge but I am thinking it is going to really keep me motivated and moving forward. So a bit about myself I stay at home and have 3 children. I have a 10 year old a 4 1/2 year old and a 3 year old. I married my highschool sweetheart and we have been married 5 years now. I live in Illinois which weather wise stinks. I am so not a winter person but so far the weather has been mild. I am just waiting to get slammed with snow. Diet and exericse wise I try to get to the gym 4 days a week for cardio and do my weights at home. I had really great results while calorie cycling so that is what I am going to start back up. I love it because I can eat whatever food group I want just have to stay in my calorie range. I really do look forward to sharing this with all of you. Good luck this week girls! Let's kick some butt! and have a great week 1 weigh-in. I weigh-in on Fridays so I'll see how fast my new good behavior is going to show. Good luck ladies! Tina
Old 01-01-2007, 07:57 PM   #133  
Only going DOWN!

No one noticed how quiet I've been?

I execised for 45min so far. Will get in another 15
Old 01-01-2007, 08:03 PM   #134  
Martha

S/C/G: 259/221/135

Chris... I just posted my stats.. sorry, first time I've come online today. We've been packing up all the Christmas stuff today. BTW.. in regards to my email.... I emailed both you and Michelle at the same time about which weight to post and you each said something different. She said post current weight since it'll be a truer weight, and you said the original weight I posted. Since ya'll are having every one else post their original weights.. I went with that and not my current weight. So, I'm sure it'll all average out.

Thanks for doing all this work for us.
Old 01-01-2007, 08:08 PM   #135  

S/C/G: 225.5/219.5/135

Height: 5ft 1in

Hello everyone I'm pretty new to TFC your challenge looks like so much fun. Can some tell me alittle about it. Can anyone join in . Thaks Chris