Beck Diet Solution A step-by-step program to learn specific techniques to stay on our diet, lose weight, and maintain our weight loss for life.

Closed Thread

Old 04-01-2022, 06:29 AM   #226  
Super Moderator

S/C/G: 239/173/165

Height: 5'9"

Thumbs up This is not a post

Ooops ... Moved the April 1st post to the April thread. Duh!

Last edited by BillBlueEyes; 04-01-2022 at 07:40 AM.
Old 04-01-2022, 07:22 AM   #227  

S/C/G: 177/177/145

Height: 5'2

Another busy day at work yesterday. Exercise was walking around Target getting odds and ends, including Easter candy for my young adults who are coming home this weekend. DD is working so I’m going to pick up DS and we’re doing an early Easter Naturally I got into the candy already, ugh. But it will then be gone after this weekend.
I also did some stationary biking at home as my good hip is making its presence known, and that does help to get exercise. It helped as I watched hours of tv; I feel so unmotivated to pickup, do dishes etc. I don’t think I’m depressed exactly-maybe waiting for the warmer weather to motivate me.
Bill-that class sounds just up your alley. I think the tooth fairy should leave something for adults- perhaps a bottle of scotch or similar!
Maryann- so exciting to have a quick trip to see DS! Foldable shoes sound amazing.
Penny- glad things sound good for both kiddos at school. My kids didn’t have time to go to their lockers between classes as it was so big, and they tended to leave the books home for homework I think. Seems so far away already!
Karen- interesting that we don’t need as much protein as we think. I tend to fall back on cheese which isn’t a good idea.
Nationalparker-you are doing such a great job with the house. I think women are in general good multitaskers which explains why spouses sometimes have differing ways of doing things, lol. Tea and toast does sound good- I remember having cinnamon toast as a treat when I was sick, yum.
Gardenerjoy- yay for cozy outfits, I have a lot of those!
Old 04-01-2022, 07:35 AM   #228  
Super Moderator

S/C/G: 239/173/165

Height: 5'9"

Thumbs up Discussion continues on the April 2022 Thread

Please join us as this discussion continues on:

Beck Diet For Life/Solution – April 2022 – Support, Discussion, Buddy/Coach

You can find the list of previous (or more current) monthly Beck threads here on 3 Fat Chicks via:

List of Monthly Beck Threads for Support, Discussion, Buddy/Coach
Closed Thread