Beck Diet Solution A step-by-step program to learn specific techniques to stay on our diet, lose weight, and maintain our weight loss for life.

Closed Thread

Old 01-31-2021, 10:09 AM   #151  

S/C/G: ?/136/125

Height: 5'5"

Good morning coaches,

Food was on plan yesterday and the plan is made for today. We're going to have breakfast for dinner. I have eggs that need to be used and I love breakfast. I will pack an apple and a half sandwich to take with me to meet the former co-workers. The apples are very large. I thought about doing Frugal February, but decided it feels like I've done frugal every month lately and don't have all that much food around to work through. I will do a modified frugal month though rotating the the food we have in the house with just filling in before doing a big shop. Dh has been religious about doing his arm exercises and planks and it is working well for me to do mine at the same time. I plan to keep up with that habit.

Curlyjax Phone chats with friends have been a lifesaver to me during this Covid time. It does seem some men prefer not to travel before we women do. Dh has travelled a lot over the years and has already been to Thailand, Vietnam and China. I'm just glad he's okay with me going.

Bill I'm glad you were able to get the snowblower tire fixed and you're ready for the snow. I realize I am less flexible too, or just more stiff at times.

Waving to the others.
Old 01-31-2021, 11:41 AM   #152  
Green Tomatoes

Height: 5'9"

I've arranged things (i.e. other people's expectations of me) so that I can take a break from email and FB now until Tuesday evening -- I'm calling it my Groundhog's Day Retreat.

Exercise +30, 1265/1500 minutes for January

karenrn: I support your decision to go on adventures without your DH. I'm often that way and took many solo trips when we were younger. More recently, we've been more in step. We took a bunch of adventures together several years ago and, since then, have been less adventurous but in sync with that. I appreciate reading your thought process because I can easily imagine myself getting more adventurous when things start feeling safer and DH not following suit.
Old 01-31-2021, 11:41 AM   #153  

S/C/G: 173/178/ 165

Height: 5'6

DH had the great idea to head to Tahoe to see the 63 inches of snow that fell. It is a beautiful site after such a dry spell. I will be able to get in the cross country skiing I need to complete my step challenge for the month. Yeah!!!! The cabin is only 90 miles away from where we live and it is a pretty drive. Win win.

Yesterday’s food was reasonable and I am 1 pound above ticker. I made a pasta, artichoke, heart of palm salad from my pantry. I made the only big grocery trip for the month of Feb. I will have one more small fill in at the only place in town I can get a few name brand items. I’ll pay cash. I made a menu plan for the month. DH told me that the portions I served were too large. It is good he isn’t eating everything on the plate like he use to do.

This is on the phone so I’ll keep it short.
Wave.
Old 02-01-2021, 04:52 AM   #154  
Super Moderator

S/C/G: 239/173/165

Height: 5'9"

Thumbs up Discussion continues on the February 2021 Thread

Please join us as this discussion continues on:

Beck Diet For Life/Solution – February 2021 – Support, Discussion, Buddy/Coach

You can find the list of previous (or more current) monthly Beck threads here on 3 Fat Chicks via:

List of Monthly Beck Threads for Support, Discussion, Buddy/Coach
Closed Thread