Beck Diet For Life/Solution June 2020 Support, Discussion, Buddy/Coach - Page 12 - 3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

Beck Diet Solution A step-by-step program to learn specific techniques to stay on our diet, lose weight, and maintain our weight loss for life.

Closed Thread

Old 06-30-2020, 11:58 AM   #166  

S/C/G: 173/163/ 157

Height: 5'6

Good Morning, Coaches.

Busy couple of days. We have moved things out into the garage because the carpets will be cleaned and windows washed tomorrow. Today I am going through the rooms and dusting, de-webbing. First a d couple of hours outside. Then Mom is up for a nice dinner and meeting.

Scale popped back up to 165 and I realize this is a true set point for me. I have data going back years. I am hungrier when I am below that number and any variance in calories is an excuse to return. So I have to remember everything I read. I will go back to a more bland diet, keep all my little add ins, and avoid sugar.

Wave to all.
Old 06-30-2020, 01:03 PM   #167  

S/C/G: ?/139/130

Height: 5'5"

Good morning coaches,

Food was nearly on plan yesterday except a couple of bites of leftover lemongrass chicken. This morning it was a little cooler and I got out and hiked Bell Pass and then came home and walked Otis. I've done my PT exercises, had breakfast and got cleaned up to head out to PT in a couple of minutes. Mil had a UTI which is not surprising because she has had a lot of surgery and had problems with her bladder. She doesn't drink enough water because she has to urinate frequently and won't wear depends or that sort of thing. She is on IV antibiotics and will have OT and PT eval and hopefully discharge to rehab for a short term. She insists upon going home and really doesn't even want home therapy. Dh wants me to fly up and save the day because he feels helpless and wants some one to be there to represent us. I remember the family member who would helicopter in and try to save the day when the local family had been doing all they could for eons. Anyway I don't want to get on a plane and told sil if there was something I could do that would really be helpful I would come, but she knows I don't want to get on a plane especially before my niece gets married and I have the first visit with those kids in about 12 years.

I had better get out the door. Take care and have a good day.
Old 07-01-2020, 05:15 AM   #168  
Super Moderator

S/C/G: 239/173/165

Height: 5'9"

Thumbs up Discussion continues on the July 2020 Thread

Please join us as this discussion continues on:
Beck Diet For Life/Solution July 2020 Support, Discussion, Buddy/Coach

You can find the list of previous (or more current) monthly Beck threads here on 3 Fat Chicks via:
List of Monthly Beck Threads for Support, Discussion, Buddy/Coach
Closed Thread