Beck Diet Solution A step-by-step program to learn specific techniques to stay on our diet, lose weight, and maintain our weight loss for life.

Closed Thread

Old 02-28-2018, 10:11 AM   #181  

S/C/G: 173/181/ 165

Height: 5'6

Good Morning, Coaches.

Conference food plan was meh! I move on. Food tracked . I changed my ticker and the same day BBE changes that posting. So Ta Dah!!!! Two solid pounds down. I will open the blog tomorrow with a new number and a new goal.

Good luck to all.
Old 02-28-2018, 04:27 PM   #182  
mam1958

S/C/G: 307/267/160

Height: 5'6"

Hey everyone,

11,460 steps today. Keep on trucking. Feel so much better already.

I am just starting Beck Solution how far along is everyone else on this program?

I log in what I eat everyday and stick to it. Eating slowly!!!!!

maryann and gardenerjoy congrats on the scale moving down.

nationalparker you made me tired just reading how long you did your yard work. Your getting an early start.

Billblueyes loved hearing about Boston. It's amazing how they can tell how much will be under water. What a shame such history there.

I am from western mass. near Springfield.

I am melting away....
Old 02-28-2018, 05:08 PM   #183  
in development

Height: 5' 6"

Bedtime post, from phone. We are in the grip of (here) on and off snowstorms so I'm spending a lot of time taxiing people because the buses are off or schools closed etc. Also making sure fire is in. About -10 outside now with easterly wind howling. Bathroom is v cold. It's a big change from very spring-like weather a few days ago. Will post when things are a bit easier. Onward!
Old 02-28-2018, 07:07 PM   #184  

S/C/G: 173/181/ 165

Height: 5'6

Phone check in. OP today. My dinner smoothie is beside me on the hour trip to DH music lessons. So no more solid food for the day. This has worked well the last two nights. The smoothie is vitamin packed: spinach, baby bell peppers, ginger, fresh pineapple, lime. Believe it or not it is pretty tasty. I add a little stevia. If I have one of these and an egg white veggie scramble for breakfast I feel less vulnerable to my sugar cravings. Have a good night everyone.
Old 02-28-2018, 11:51 PM   #185  
formerly bethfromdayton

S/C/G: 242/179/165, then 155

Height: 5'2"

Hi everyone.

After a week of not cooperating, the scale finally showed a lower number :-).

Today was a 5 package day--DH and I both got new floor mats for our desk chairs (we were ruining the carpet). DD got a new hanging rack and hangers. And I got a back spine support thing I haven't got time to figure out how to personalize right now.

I've spent a bunch of time tonight (and last night) cleaning up my Calibre library. All of my Amazon books are now in the library, I've cleaned up the tags, cleaned up the series labels, and am currently embedding the metadata in the book files. (For those who don't e-read, Calibre is an e-book library application.)

Next step is to get all of my books onto my iPad using Calibre Companion. DH also has a ton of ebooks he hasn't done anything with. Maybe the next time he travels I'll spend some time at his desk computer and get those all organized.

maryann: I think your plan of a dinner smoothie and no more solid food makes a lot of sense. Routine can sometimes really help, I find.

silverbirch: Stay warm--you're on the mend.

mam1958: You're getting a lot of steps in. You are making me think about how I can increase my motion.

joy: Isn't it a mixed blessing to see a scale change when you've made decisions you know aren't really good for the long term?

nationalparker: What an incredible amount of yard work! You definitely got your workout.

BillBlueEyes: One bite fruit = One bite cheese & crackers? I hadn't heard that equation before :-)

We leave for Mexico in two days. I'm trying to get my head around that I'll be eating one real meal per day, after 7 weeks of only products. I'm not really sure I'm ready for it--but it'd be really hard to keep to the full meal replacement away from refrigeration and trustworthy water!
Old 03-01-2018, 06:10 AM   #186  
Super Moderator

S/C/G: 239/173/165

Height: 5'9"

Thumbs up Discussion continues on the March 2018 Thread

Please join us as this discussion continues on:
You can find the list of previous (or more current) monthly Beck threads here on 3 Fat Chicks via:.
Closed Thread