Beck Diet Solution A step-by-step program to learn specific techniques to stay on our diet, lose weight, and maintain our weight loss for life.

Closed Thread

Old 05-01-2017, 02:21 AM   #151  
in development

Height: 5' 6"

Default May Day greetings!

The boundary thing rumbles on. We called the police because of threatening behaviour from the neighbour. I am now three days behind with my work because of all this drama. I was on a tight timetable anyway so I'm not feeling too good at present.

Bill
, you're teasing me! You are actually quite right about there being no room in the garden but I was glad I went to the sale in the morning as this bad stuff happened in the afternoon. The sale was in aid of a historic gardens charity and allowed visitors to wander round the garden of some acclaimed plant hunters (parts of China and the Himalayas). So it was interesting and I only bought one plant which I have a place for!

Maryann, nice to hear about your dinner with DH. I'm very glad you're over the hump with the marking. It takes so much time, I know. Have a good time in the gymn.

karenrn, 'food on plan' - only three little words but So Good!

nationalparker, eek about your back. When it happens to me, the others say that I'm overdoing it. Obviously, I protest but they are usually right, somehow or another. Take it a bit easy, if you can.
Old 05-01-2017, 06:34 AM   #152  
Super Moderator

S/C/G: 239/173/165

Height: 5'9"

Thumbs up Discussion continues on the May 2017 Thread

Please join us as this discussion continues on:
You can find the list of previous (or more current) monthly Beck threads here on 3 Fat Chicks via:.
Closed Thread