Beck Diet Solution A step-by-step program to learn specific techniques to stay on our diet, lose weight, and maintain our weight loss for life.

Closed Thread

Old 02-12-2016, 11:07 PM   #16  
persist

S/C/G: 316/307/299

Height: 5' 6"

Default weekend plans

This weekend I'd like to get the dishes done, clean off the dining room table and clear away one box. I plan to work on paintings in the small dining room area that remains clear. Could not plan on doing that before so Yay for that.

More tomorrow.

Anyone else planning anything for the weekend?
Old 02-13-2016, 08:59 AM   #17  
GlenwoodHotSprings

S/C/G: 275/179/179

Height: 5'5"

I head back to work tomorrow so my "weekend" is short. This morning I picked up and put away the bedding/yoga mat that my friend slept on when she was here. It had been piled on a chair in the tv room. I've been making an effort to keep to my 15 minutes tidying every morning. Credit.

I was going to print the big company report for my mom but found I have one more question for her. Credit for trying.

Today!!!! Work in the yard! Funny, here in Colorado I seem to have the opposite weather than everyone else I associate with here (except KarenRN). The good news for me today...52 degrees. The good news for everyone else is that the weather always travels West to East.

I'm going to clean out some beds and do and initial yard raking. I'll get some exercise and things will look better. Yay!
Old 02-13-2016, 10:51 AM   #18  
Green Tomatoes

Height: 5'9"

I would like to make progress on this today. The weekend Tickler files are packed and I want to get rid of some of those items, not just keep pushing them forward.

Mail stack. Current state: yesterday's. Goal: empty.
Progress: none

Tickler. Current state: today. Goal: today.
Progress: kept up

In Box. Current state: empty. Goal: empty.
Progress: kept up

Email. Current state: 771 total, 184 unread. Goal: empty.
Progress: 5 fewer total, 4 fewer unread

Checkbook. Current state: new statement arrived. Goal: balanced as soon as statement arrives.

Credit cards. Current state: months behind. Goal: checked as soon as statements arrive.
Old 02-13-2016, 12:30 PM   #19  
GlenwoodHotSprings

I spent three hours in the yard this morning. It felt great! It makes me really happy to be working on transforming myself from that person who just wished it would happen to the person who's making it happen. Credit.

I picked up all the dog messes while my husband raked. After he put in his time I went back out and cleaned out the entire flower bed on the front sidewalk which is about 100 feet long. Just as I was finishing the wind started blowing so I let some of The old leaves blow down towards my mothers house. LOL. Fortunately the predominant wind here always takes things away from my yard. I love it!

It will snow again. It will be freezing cold again. But it was sunny today and I am five hours closer to a beautiful yard with my husbands help. I'm grateful for that.
Old 02-13-2016, 05:18 PM   #20  
Enjoying la bella vita

S/C/G: 28 pounds to go

Height: 5-4

Well, I did the opposite of this decluttering thread. I went to Pier 1, a favorite store, to spend a whopping $10 rewards cash, I bought a set of four dinner plates at 20% off ... figuring I would take the remaining amount off a visa gift card, so not "our" money. Since it's 100% me that really enjoys it. Anyway, to use their reward, you needed to use their credit card. Oh, OK. I use and then transfer $ to cover it, so no chance of any interest. But this was AFTER I stopped at Marshall's and bought some very inexpensive Easter smaller plates. One set for me and one for my sister. I told DH we'll use the gift card for a dinner out. But I've added to my plates and now will struggle to find a place for them. I can clear out clothes, purses, shoes, but by golly I struggle to not buy more dishes. A dream job for me would be to arrange set decor for photo shoots of food/tablesettings.

Goal tonight is to clean kitchen and have dining room table all cleared of today's mail and marketing oddities. Just make it look clean and serene.
Old 02-13-2016, 08:24 PM   #21  
persist

Default progress report-this will be short.

Hi.

Progress report: none.

Not one thing done in this apartment. No cleaning no clearing no moving anything around. In fact, I have added to the mess by cooking. Tomorrow I will refocus and choose one thing to move me forward.
Old 02-15-2016, 12:21 AM   #22  
GlenwoodHotSprings

I took a super long nap after work. Sunday is supposed to be a day of rest. Got up to take the dogs out at 830pm....wide awake. DH is in his shop. I figured if I was up I might as well do something.
Laundry done
Dishes done
Put away a few misc. items

Went upstairs and finished the company books and printed the copy for mom. Moved to personal tax stuff. Realized I had printed out 2014 stmts last week so I put them in the shredder and printed out 2015. The office looks cluttered. I will put some things away before bed. Credit.
Old 02-15-2016, 08:10 AM   #23  
persist

Smile

Thanks to everyone who participated last week. Now, to keep things tidy, I will end this thread. The new one is HERE.
Closed Thread