Beck Diet Solution A step-by-step program to learn specific techniques to stay on our diet, lose weight, and maintain our weight loss for life.

Closed Thread

Old 11-30-2014, 10:20 PM   #286  
persist

S/C/G: 316/307/299

Height: 5' 6"

Default across the board kudos

Kudos Coaches! It looks to have been a pretty good holiday/regular weekend across the board!

I am having a good visit with my sister who has somehow been mostly calm this visit inspite of a fairly heavy schedule. We've been having a good visit.

I now have my boxes and furniture in the dining room again, but DH is enjoying our new reclining love seat, brought to us today as part of the stuff that no longer fits my mom's room. As a surprise bonus, the diabetes foundation called yesterday asking me if I'd have any donations of clothing or house hold goods for next Monday! How's that for timing and incentive to simply deal with things now and not later?

Gotta go. Very tired. Food is good. No sugar but need green things.

Bye!

Last edited by onebyone; 11-30-2014 at 10:22 PM.
Old 12-01-2014, 06:09 AM   #287  
GlenwoodHotSprings

S/C/G: 275/179/179

Height: 5'5"

Hi coaches!

We've been home with the pop for 36 hours now. It was quite a long drive. A little more than 1200 miles in 36 hours. We had clear roads and safe travel.now comes the process of integrating this little guy into his new home.

Food wise, I did pretty good, considering all. I packed healthy foods for the trip and the only thing that we bought was a shared seven dollar dinner at McDonald's Friday night.yesterday, however, I had one of my poorer days at work. Nothing extremely bad-just nibbling when I didn't need to. I got about 10 hours of sleep last night and I am committed to fully getting back on track today. Getting on track today, means having a plan, knocking it, and sticking with it. Credit for that.

I must get going and get ready for work. Take care everyone.
Old 12-01-2014, 06:49 AM   #288  
Super Moderator

S/C/G: 239/173/165

Height: 5'9"

Thumbs up Discussion continues on the December 2014 Thread

Please join us as this discussion continues on:
You can find the list of previous (or more current) monthly Beck threads here on 3 Fat Chicks via:.
Closed Thread