Beck Diet Solution A step-by-step program to learn specific techniques to stay on our diet, lose weight, and maintain our weight loss for life.

Closed Thread

Old 02-28-2014, 09:04 PM   #316  
GlenwoodHotSprings

S/C/G: 275/179/179

Height: 5'5"

Default Footloose and Fancy Free!

Hi Coaches!

I walked out tonight and left the key! Words cannot explain my joy! Tonight we are partying! Dinner at home with DD and family.
Healthy!

Streak to 25 and a new low on the scale. Credit. More details to follow my family awaits!
Old 02-28-2014, 10:52 PM   #317  
persist

S/C/G: 316/307/299

Height: 5' 6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexxiss View Post
I walked out tonight and left the key! Words cannot explain my joy! Tonight we are partying!
woohoo! Marvelous!
Old 03-01-2014, 01:31 AM   #318  

Good morning coaches,

Just a quick check in for me. I overate a little at dinner as I was a bit too full, I had planned to have dessert but I decided to skip it as I was already full from dinner. even though I ate past my usual fulness at dinner I still left food on my plate I just knew it was time to stop.

Credits

- I left food on my plate at lunch as it was a bigger portion than I had planned
- Walking to and from the school I was teaching in - 40 min either way
- Sticking to schedule and doing my exercise before my lesson - 5.30 am and giving myself No choice about it

Happy saturday all xx
Old 03-01-2014, 02:31 AM   #319  

S/C/G: 202/ticker/135

Height: 5ft3in

Hi Coaches

Still feeling a bit seedy today so think I have a virus. Woke during the night because my L knee hurt, my shoulders hurt, my fingers hurt! The after affects of the training session. So I decided it was OK and not a problem and went back to sleep. Today my muscles are still sore so it must have been a testing session. I had reason to email him about something else and mentioned this - he suggested hot / cold showers 1 min of each for 6 minutes. I said I would rather suffer or take drugs. He said some stretches perhaps. I would not be the ideal customer I am sure.

Early this morning I went to a grower's market with a friend - great produce and fresh food first Saturday of the month. I met two of my food heroes quite by chance (Indira Naidoo - the Edible Balcony; Mike of Kitchen by Mike) and got to buy Naidoo's book and she signed it! Interestingly she is organising a tour of the rooftop farms of New York - I would love to go but maybe next year after I go on long service leave if I get to be rich in the meantime . She is part of a project here that I support, the Refugee Garden project, to develop a rooftop garden above a church for refugees who are not able to work (because the government won't let them) but they need to have meaningful activity and to feel embedded in the community they are living in. Food and its production are both pretty central to our lives - just how to control it when you love it and it is an obsession! A good morning then home to work for next week.

Ladym0208 - credit for loving what you do and having a moment where it all seems worthwhile. And credit for your eating triumphs.

BillBE - a shame your Zumba light class has to go - not sure it is quite the substitute to do a Spinning class but I can see it has its virtues. I am sure that one would literally kill me right now but I am sure you are in better shape . Congratulations on hitting 100! LOL that you would be only @ 64 if we had 16 digits - actually still trying to work that out

Flnu - yay for losing 2 pounds - credit. Enjoy your vacation

Onebyone - sorry to hear about your morning but your recounting of it did make me smile. Hope you get into the WATP tomorrow if you think you need it

Nationalparker - ouch for doughnut Friday - a temptation indeed. Good luck with the weekend and hope hot tea works for you. A long and difficult wait for your dad's biopsy and then result on Monday. Nothing to be done at the moment so you are wise to just let it take its course

Tricia (from AZ) - congrats on another pound down - you are being consistent. Glad you have found a good groomer who understands the needs of Teddy - he looks much smaller than I thought and very handsome. Hope the day went well

Debbie (Lexxiss) - Yay - so glad you are free to celebrate and move on to life' next project - great

FutureFitChick & CeeJay - and hope all is well and that things are going according to your plans

Have a good weekend coaches

Last edited by GosfordGirl; 03-01-2014 at 02:32 AM.
Old 03-01-2014, 07:12 AM   #320  
Super Moderator

S/C/G: 239/173/165

Height: 5'9"

Thumbs up Discussion continues on the March 2014 Thread

Please join us as this discussion continues on:
You can find the list of previous (or more current) monthly Beck threads here on 3 Fat Chicks via:.
Closed Thread